Bam!

Once the Pieces Come Together...

"OH C'MON ALREADY!"

"Stop speaking in english, Lili. No one likes a show off."

"Sang Hee! Bali! Seonsangnim is going to be PISSED if we're not there on time." Lili yelled while running to there first period.

Sang Hee rolled her eyes. "Psh. It's not like we're going to be late."

"Are you kidding me? We have less than a minute to make it to the end of the hall. Maybe you shouldn't have been staring at Junsu. Gosh." Now it was Lili's turn to roll her eyes.

"It's not my fault he's gorgeous." Sang Hee grinned.

Lili just laughed and then, with her head turned to Sang Hee, she ran into a wall. Wait. That was too soft for a wall.

"Omo." Lili said while sprawled on the floor.

"Safe!" Sang Hee yelled. "Oh, Lili you--"

"Here, let me give you a hand." A deep voice said to Lili.

"Ah. Thank you." Lili got up and brushed herself off with out looking at the person.

"Haha. No problem. But I think we should stop meeting like this." The boy smirked.

All the while, the class just stared and Sang Hee tried not to gawk at the GORGEOUS creature who stood close to her best friend.

"I'm sorry?" Lili finally looked up at the boy who helped her up. "Have we met?" She asked, completely unaware that it was the guy she whacked with her car door.

"You don't remember? Well. That hurts." The boy smirked.

"Jwesonghamnida. Ah! Annyeonghaseyo, seonsangnim!"

"No it's fine. But for your tardiness I would like you to take Mr. Kim around since he seems to know you." The teacher said.

"Umm. Ok?" She turned to the boy again and smiled. Then she left for her seat.

"Well, Mr. Kim. Would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Sure." The guy said. "Annyeong. I'm Kim Jaejoong. My friends call me Jae. I like basketball and soccer. Oh and cooking." He smiled at his classmates. As expected, the girls SWOONED. He looked at Lili but she was busy looking at her text book. This made him even MORE interested in the beauty.

"Alright, thank you for the introduction. You may sit in... the seat at the back of the room by the window."

After the teacher said that, you could hear the groans of disappointment from the girls. Of course, there's Lili not paying attention. 

"Kamsamnida, seonsangnim." Jaejoong smiled at the teacher. Even she seemed affected by his looks.

Lili finally looked up when she felt everyone staring. She was puzzled by why everyone was looking at her so she turned around to see if it was something else. Sure enough, there's his royal hotness: Kim Jaejoong.

"Annyeong." He smiled at her. Then Lili had this overwhelming feeling that this was going to be a long semester.

♦♦♦

"Hey, since I'm new mind if I sit with you guys?" Jaejoong asked Sang Hee and Lili.

"Su--"

"Sorry. We don't really have room at our table. Sorry." Lili cut Sang Hee off and then dragged her out of the room.

"Haha. Man. You just got dismissed by the queen." One of their classmates walked up to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong recognized the guy as the one sitting two rows ahead of him. 

"Yeah? That ." Jaejoong said, scratching his head.

"Haha. But no worries. You can sit with me and my crew."

"Thanks. Name's Jaejoong."

"Yunho."