Weird

Weird

 

 

Baekhyun is a little more weird than everyone else when he turns a deaf ear on Chanyeol one day.
 
Everyone knew just how close they were and how glued they were to each other that not even the most violent of hurricanes—often times in form of a Tao, Kris, D.O., and etceteras never-ending ing—wouldn't even tear them apart.
 
Everyone's just so weirded out that they let a Chanyeol solve the problem, but to no avail. He was ignored by the older male—and supposedly the more mature one—continuously.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun is a little more weird than everyone else when he tells Chanyeol that he doesn't love him back one fine day.
 
Everyone instantly knew this to be a lie, because every other action they showed previously before this particular chapter of their lives prove to have exploding affection in each one of them; the members couldn't even help but complain in all kinds of ways.
 
Everyone's just so weirded out that they let a sad Chanyeol sulk away into a corner of Sehun and Suho's shared room, because he decided that he couldn't go on forever with Baekhyun's weird and ignorant antics. Never mind that Kai had side-commented one time saying, "Isn't it good that Baekhyun-hyung's talking to you again?" Truth be told, it made matters worse. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun is a little more weird than everyone else when he cries for no reason propped on the couch one tiring day.
 
Everyone obviously knew just how the television set was closed and no source of depressing reading material went in the dorm.
 
Everyone's just so weirded out that they let a brokenhearted Chanyeol sit at the edge of the couch weird Baekhyun was on. Brokenhearted Chanyeol didn't turn to wholehearted Chanyeol when the weird Baekhyun stopped crying and instead produced the infamous yelping sounds. Chanyeol got so used to it that he retreated back to their shared room for the first time in the week since they had a little misunderstanding, producing his own shifts and turns on his bed—with Baekhyun's infamous yelping sound still echoing in his head—before falling asleep. Never mind the fact that the older's ignoring him and eventually stopped loving him back all happened in a week. What with having a crying fit today now, really?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun is just a little more weird than everyone else when he walks into his and Chanyeol's room today. He kneels before Chanyeol's sleeping form and gently wakes him up. Chanyeol finds it surprising as he shoots up and sits straight on his bed. There's literally five minutes of silence in between them when no one utters a word and only the heater is noisy. Chanyeol felt a little more cold the night before because Baekhyun wasn't there, after all; he remembers just how much Baekhyun isn't all too pleased with coldness in the air, as well. Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's gaze for a little while more before turning away only to be pulled back by Baekhyun's arms now around him. Baekhyun says "I'm sorry," muffled with his head on Chanyeol's shoulders and it's quickly replaced with a "I've turned into a girl."
 
Baekhyun doesn't want to be the girl in the relationship, but truth be told, he couldn't help it. At least, not when Chanyeol is oozing with power to make his stomach churn and turn his knees to jelly.
 
Chanyeol doesn't really want a girlfriend, but then thinks that if Baekhyun were one—and he's in one of those episodes of fluctuating hormones—then maybe this is how he will most likely act. And for Chanyeol to even think that, he decides that it's mighty fine if Baekhyun perhaps miraculously turn into a girl one day. He'll just love her the way he loves him now.
 
Chanyeol just knew how funny, weird, and amusing the phrase meant. How could he have missed the point of it all? Never mind that Chanyeol had intentionally intended to be the dominant one in the relationship, because if Baekhyun really doesn't want it, then Chanyeol's not gonna have it. It's just that the confession from Baekhyun made him throw in a fit of laughter. But that still doesn't make Chanyeol forget about Baekhyun not loving him back so he asks, 
 
"How about the fact that you don't love me back?"
 
"I don't love you," is the older's response, "Don't even start."
 
"I love you, Byun Baekhyun. Why don't you—"
 
"I love you," the shorter pauses in response and continues, "more. Happy?"
 
Chanyeol's just so weirded out that he thinks he's weird, too, for falling in love with weird Baekhyun. He thinks that Baekhyun is sorta—a lot of cheesy and corny stubbornness rolled in one.
 
But Chanyeol loves him, because Baekhyun doesn't love him back. The older loves him more. Or so he claims.
 
fin.