Answer, Third Trivia Question

▬[♥] Super Junior Facts { for the unexperienced e.l.f }

Alright, Thanks to everyone for sending in your answers! c: I'm thinking that I should make a poll for the trivia questions, but, That wouldn't make sense because I couldn't award you all! :DD

Anyways, The question was:  How many awards did Super Junior win, in total? (up to the Mr. Simple album.)

The answer is....*drumroll* 150 awards!!

Yes, our boys have done very well theese past years, haven't they? c: Anyways, Our top 3 winners are KpopLover15751, Nielissohot112 and SuperJunior13VIP! Congratulations guys! I'll send your reward soon, I'm actually quite busy right now...LOL. But I'll send it! This time, I need you three to PM me your SuJu Bias! (only one, guys!) and you'll be rewarded accordingly.

 

Now! I've decided to give you guys a third trivia question, since it's going so well. Your next question is...

 

Ryeowook once said that if he was a girl, there'd be one member in particular that he'd marry. Who was that member?

Good luck, ELFs! I hope you all are having a great day, by the way. Thanks soooo much for the 72 subbies! :DD Seems like I'm getting more everyday! I'm happy I have so many ELFs here supporting our 15 kings! <3 Oh, And there's one more announcement I'd like to make...

 

Wishing a happy 29th birthday to our beloved Angelic Leader, the one who's been leading our boys for 7 years now, Park Jung Su!

Teukie, there's a high chance that your not reading this at all, but, all of us ELFs here on Asianfanfics wish you a happy birthday and hope that your Kangteuk dreams will come true! We all know it's been hard on you, leading 12 other guys but you've done the best job possible. Your out angelic leader. And your a real angel sent down to bless the world with your talent. You..Are the strongest guy I've ever known, Teukie. Since 2005, You've carried these 12 other guys to superstardom! You've dealt with  everything from scandals, to rumors, member's leaving and yet you still stand on stage and smile at us. You've given me hope, Leeteuk. You've told all of us that no matter how much they beat you, you can stand up and smile and everything will be okay. You are, a special guy. And ELF will always love you, don't ever forget that.

(p.s...Here, it's July 1st. LOL. Stupid timezones!)