Her First Whisper..~

w h i s p e r s

Jonghyun was at his locker getting his books for class. He shut it closed and a girl with voluminous blonde hair was next to him with a smile. "Hey Jjong dear." Jonghyun put on a fake smile. "Hey Jessica. Listen, I don't think this is gonna work." Jessica widened her eyes and her face dropped. "What? Why?"

 

"You're boring", he replied straightforwardly. Jessica hung on to his arm as tears started falling. "But Jjong! I promise I'll change! I really like you!"

 

"I liked you. But there's no time for change. See you next time in my life", he replied coldly as he yanked his arm out of her grip and left her standing there, crying. He exhaled an agitated sigh and entered his homeroom. He sat in his usual seat and stared at the board up at front. A girl with dark, wavy hair ran into the classroom. "Am I late, ma'am?!", she asked worriedly as she was breathing heavily from running all across the school.

 

"No dear. You're 10 minutes early."

 

She grimaced and let out a groan as she took a grip at her side. Jonghyun widened his eyes and glued it on her. He analyzed her from head-to-toe and admired her every feature, from her dazzling eye smile to her long, slender legs.

 

"Oh, sorry Mrs.Lee. It's just that my class is like all the on the other side of the school and my friend was keeping me back so I just ran across the school cuz I thought I was late."

 

Mrs.Lee replied with a chuckle and patted her shoulder. "It's okay, Kyung Mi. The stuff is over there." She pointed to a pile of papers and posters on the desk next to Jonghyun's. Kyung Mi gave a nod and walked over to the empty desk.

 

As Kyung Mi got closer, Jonghyun's cheeks would darken to a red color. She didn't notice him getting nervous or blushing at her every moment.

 

'Come on, Jonghyun! You've never been nervous to talk to a girl before!'

 

Jonghyun swallowed the lump in his throat and tried his best to put on a smile. "Hey." Kyung Mi stopped her actions and looked at him. When she saw who it was, she flashed him a disgusted look and continued her work. Jonghyun was a little taken aback by her reaction. "Umm, I'm Jonghyun", he introduced, hoping she'd know him. Kyung Mi looked at him with an irritated expression. "Yeah, I know who you are", she coldly replied.

 

"Then why did you-"

 

"KIM JONGHYUN!"

 

He quickly looked up to see Mrs.Lee staring down at him. "Yes ma'am?", he nonchalantly replied. Mrs.Lee rolled her eyes. "Don't bother Kyung Mi. She's only here to help decorate the classroom. Not for you to flirt with." Jonghyun looked at her then turned to Kyung Mi, who was standing on a chair taping up a poster. "She's not part of our class?"

 

"No, she is not. She'll only be here for today during school hours and tutoring after school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays."

 

As Mrs.Lee walked away, Jonghyun had a plan to 'run into' Kyung Mi. He smirked to himself until Mrs.Lee turned back towards him. "If you plan to run into her during tutoring, you need a pass." That made Jonghyun slump down in his seat in defeat.

 

Throughout class, Jonghyun kept his eyes on Kyung Mi the entire time. Several times, Mrs.Lee had to call him out. That made Kyung Mi shake her head in amusement. He was embarrassed several times. He knew his crush on her was deepening as he never felt embarrassed in front of a girl before nor has he felt nervous around one. His normal interest in a girl would be an S-line and nice clothes. Kyung Mi was completely different but there was an aura from her that made her a nice person to know.

▬▬▬▬▬

"YOU'RE WHAT?!"

 

It was lunchtime and Jonghyun was telling his friends about Kyung Mi.

 

"Did you just say you were IN LOVE?", Key questioned with a baffled look on his face. In response, Jonghyun nodded.

 

"No way!", Taemin shouted in surprise. "Who is she?! What's her name?! Freshman, junior, senior, or sophomore?! Cute, hot, or ew?! Nice or-" Jonghyun clamped his hand on his mouth. "Shut up, Tae. Got it?" He nodded and Jonghyun released his hand. He also released a heavenly sigh.

 

"She's a junior just like us. Well, except Taemin is a sophomore. Her name is Kyung Mi. I don't know her last name though."

 

"That's a shame", Minho commented as he swiped a piece of chicken off of Onew's tray. Onew smacked his head. "MY CHICKEN!"

 

Jonghyun sighed at the two and rolled his eyes as he ate his food.

 

"Taemin-ah!"

 

The group looked up. Jonghyun widened his eyes and Taemin hopped out of his seat with a smile. "Hey MiMi!" She threw her arms around him and gave him a huge hug, making Jonghyun's heart drop. They pulled away and Kyung Mi looked over at Jonghyun. Their eye contact made him blush in response while Kyung Mi shot him a disgusted look. She looked back at Taemin and smiled. "Anyways, I'll see you around, Taemin! Gotta jet." She snatched a french fry off the boy's tray and walked away with a cheeky smile. Taemin sat down and shook his head but the smile was still on his face.

 

Onew, Minho, and Key were cracking up in a corner. "She gave you a nasty look!", Onew shouted as he repeatedly hit the table with his fist. Taemin looked at the embarrassed boy. "So was that the Kyung Mi you were talking about?" Jonghyun shyly nodded. "How do you know her?"

 

"She's my neighbor."

 

"Do you like her?"

 

Taemin shrugged in response but his cheeks turned a bit pink. "She's kinda cute but I don't really like her like that." Jonghyun lightened up a bit but Taemin pointed at him with a stern look. "But she dislikes playboys. You got your weekly girlfriends so I don't think you should give a try with her."

 

Jonghyun looked at him in disbelief. "I told you! I really like her!"

 

"That's what you said with the 28 million of other girls you dated!"

 

"IT'S DIFFERENT!"

 

"AGAIN, WITH 28 MILLION OF OTHER GIRLS!"

 

They continued arguing as Key was texting his girlfriend and Minho and Onew were fighting over chicken.

▬▬▬▬▬

► y e o n i e ' s c o r n e r

Yes, I actually worked on the first chapter after the foreword. Be happy. [:

I'll start on the second chapter later on tonight after "House of Anubis". ^-^

[ N O T E : ] I DID NOT DOUBLE CHECK FOR ERRORS! IF THERE IS AN ERROR, PLEASE HESITATE TO POINT IT OUT. [;