Scavenger Hunt

Indirectly Loving You

Kim Ara rolled out of bed in a bundle of sheets, enjoying the warmth being fostered to her body.  "Ahh, happiness..." she sighed.  Her friend, Amber, stormed in though her bedroom doors.

"Hey! Get up!  We're gonna be late!  I didn't even eat yet!"  Amber shouted, yanking blankets away from Ara, throwing them into a heaping pile on her bed.  "You can fold them later, hurry up and throw something on!"  Ara ignored her and pouted, slowly moving into the bathroom to brush her teeth and comb her hair.  Ara grabbed the outfit she prepaired a day in advance, grabbed her bag and ran back outside.

"What time is it?" Ara panicked.  "It's 7:30."

 

*7:30*

 

"AMBER!" Ara huffed.  "We don't need to be at school for a nother half hour!"  Amber just shrugged her shoulders.  "I need breakfast.  I wasn't sure you were actually going to get out of bed, so I woke you up extra early."  Amber chortled at her friend, admiring her stupidity.

Ara walked away steaming.  "You're buying food this morning." she shouted at Amber.  "Okay, okay!"  Amber laughed.

The two walked to the normal shop they hung out at and the ajummah already had some customers.  "Annyeong ajummah!" Amber and Ara sang happily.  "Hello girls, ususal?" the ajummah asked.

Amber nodded and go waved at Ara to go find seats.  Ara was just about to pick her normal seats, when she saw two males sitting at the seats that herself and Amber usually sat at.  Feeling that she didn't want to interupt the two boys, decided to sit somewhere else for a change.

Amber noticed the two seats were taken when she noticed Ara walking in a different direction than ususal.  She wasn't the type to change, and she was definitely hardstorng, so being somewhat stubborn, decided to confront the two males as she grabbed the food.

"Yo.  You two." Amber mused. "You're sitting in me and my friend's seats."

One of the boys kept quite while the other scrunched up his nose.  "Excuse me, but the last time I checked, your name wasn't written on these chairs." he sneered.

Ara scurried over in a panic, pulling on Amber's shirt sleeve.  "C'mon unnie, we can sit somewhere else."  Ara hardly called Amber unnie unless it was super important or she was worried. But Amber just glared a the first boy that spoke.

"Ayo dyk-"

"Do not call my unnie that." Ara firmly spoke.  She hated when people called Amber a dyke.  Deep down, Amber was a girly girl at heart.  Just when Ara was going to tug Amber away, the silent boy calmly laid a hand on Ara.

"Please excuse my dongsaeng's lewd behavior.  He's a bit dumb sometimes." he spoke gently.  "We'll move.  Mianhe."

Ara was surprised. "No, please excuse my unnie's behavior too.  I'm not sure what was up, but..."

The boy just smiled while pulling his grumbling dongsaeng along.  "No, no, it's fine.  Goodbye."

Amber sat down with Ara.  "Unnie, what happened?  Why'd you act like that?"

Amber just subbornly looked out of the window. "Those are the school kingkas.  I HATE them.  They're horrible and stereotypical.  I'm suprised that other boy left."

Ara just sighed and listened to her unnie rant about all of the reasons why she hated the school kingkas.  Great way to start the day isn't it?

 


 

"Hyung!" Sehun nagged.  "Why did you let that tomboy and her little friend have our seats?"

Suho just sighed and shook his head.  "You never listen to me, do you?  What did I tell you?"

Sehun glanced at the sky, deep in idiotic thought.  "That you have some type of connection with that Ara girl... right?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's my sister, you .  She just doesn't know it."