Hey Boy

You Are The Best Thing Ever

I sighed as I looked over at the clock on the wall again. I was stuck in my calculus class, which is the most boring class in my school. The minutes felt like hours before the last bell of the day finally rung. I sighed and threw my books in the bag and slung it over my shoulder.

Walking out of the school gates I pulled out my phone, scrolling down at my contact list before double tapping one of them.

I waited for an answer on the other line as I stopped at a crossing.

Yoboseyo?” a voice answered at the other end.

“Annyeong Jonghwa-sshi!” I said cheerfully as I crossed the road.

Ah, Ira-ah!”

Ne, Do you know when U-kwon oppa’s practice will end?” I asked the other man.

Hm… I think it’ll end by six, so in two hours.”

“Okay! Don’t tell him that I’m coming over!”

Arraso, See you soon”

Nee~ Annyeong!”

Annyeong”

I put my phone back in my pocket as I walked into the supermarket. I knew that the boys would always be really hungry at this time of the day and after working for so long. U-kwon had left my place at 4 in the morning to get to the company in time.

I walked along the aisles and pulled in some necessary things in the basket.

“Ham sandwich for Jaehyo and Taeil, chicken for Zico, Kyung and P.O, veggie one for B-bomb and one with tuna for my kitty.” I mumbled while grabbing different sandwiches. I had bought them food so often that I already knew what they wanted.

“And coke for Zico, Jaehyo and P.O, 7Up for Kyung, strawberry milk for Taeil and water for B-bomb and Kitty.” I grabbed the bottles and placed them in the basket. Walking down the aisle with snacks.

“Might as well buy something salty for them…” I mumbled as I looked at the different kinds of snacks. After five minutes of contemplating on which I should take I took a few bags of salted chips and threw them in the basket and walked down to the check out.

“Hi Ira” said Mina, a worker that worked there every day and that I would always talk to.

“Hi Mina Unnie!” I said and smiled before she started scanning my groceries.

“Buying a lot of food I see… Going to the boys again?” she asked with a sweet smile.

“Yeah, they get really hungry by this time” I said and packed my grocery bag. I paid her and bid her good bye. I walked down the street to the bus stop and I smiled as I saw the bus coming down the street.

I climbed onto the bus and sat down at the back with my bags at my feet.

The only bad thing with U-kwon’s work at Stardom was that the company was located on the other side of town; it took roughly one and a half hour to get there by bus.

I looked out the window and smiled to myself as I thought of my boyfriend.

U-kwon and I met when I was working part time at Stardom a few summers ago. My uncle, Jonghwa was their manager, got me a part time job there as a cordi. I wasn’t so used to it so at first I just observed the other girls but then I got to work and that’s when I met U-kwon.

It wasn’t the best way of getting together at first, a cordi and a trainee, but I quit my job after summer so it was easier for us. Even Jonghwa approved.

I sighed and looked at the clock. I then dug my bag to check so my birthday present for U-kwon was there and I smiled as I opened my bag. It wasn’t hard to spot is since it was so big.

After riding the bus for a little more than I hour I stepped of and walked down the street. I stopped at food vendors and bought two sets of rice cakes, one set of chicken skewers and some sausages. I then continued my walk to Stardom Entertainment and got there in no time.

I walked inside and bowed to the workers.

“Annyohaseyo” I said and they smiled at me, I was frequently there so they all knew me. I continued my way into the building and saw my uncle outside the dance room. I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

“They’re finished soon” he said and as he finished his sentence the music stopped. He opened the door and walked inside.

“Great work guys, you can take a rest now” he said and the boys stood around the room panting. Kyung staggered laid on the floor, on his stomach, breathing heavily. P.O was leaning against the mirror and Taeil and Jaehyo were sitting on the floor. Zico was gulping down water and B-bomb was drying of his neck with a towel. U-kwon looked up at Jonghwa and then he saw me.

That adorable smile spread across his face and I smiled back.

“Ira!” he yelled out lightly and 6 of the boys across the room turned to look.

“Noona!” Zico yelled out and smiled.

“Hi” I said and walked to the middle of the room and crouched down next to Kyung.

“Kyung, come on” I said and hit his shoulder lightly. He looked up and that greasy smile came up on his lips. I smiled and then I looked at the other members.

“I’m guessing you guys are hungry?” I said and held up the bags.

“Thank you Ira!” Jaehyo said and took the bags away from me before giving me a peck on my cheek, which he occasionally did and we both knew it was just a friendly act.

“Yah! Don’t touch her, she’s mine!” U-kwon said as he hugged me from behind. I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. The boys sat down in a circle on the floor with the different foods in the middle.

“I bought you all sandwiches and then I also bought some rice cakes, chicken skewers and sausages. I hope it’ll fill you up.” I said with a smile as I sat down in between U-kwon and Zico. The boys dug in and I also ate a little after U-kwon almost forcing me to eat.

After the meal the boys laid around the room, almost falling asleep and thanking the gods from above for the delicious food. I laughed a little and stood up and walked to my bag. I pulled out my present for U-kwon who stood watching me.

I walked to him with the present behind my back and he smiled.

“Happy birthday Kitty” I said and gave him the present. He smiled and kissed my lips in a quick peck. I smiled and watched him open it. As he tore the paper away and looked at the clothing his jaw fell open.

“How did you…?” he started and looked at me.

“I saw you looking at it a couple of weeks ago online but you never bought it so I decided to buy it.” I said and he looked at the sweater.

I had caught him looking at it online a few times but always when he was going to order it he had to go so one day I ordered it for him.

He opened the zipper and put it on then pulled it up and looked at himself in the mirror.

Then he turned to me and squeezed me in a hug.

“Thank you!” he said and kissed me. I laughed a little and turned away slightly. I always got embarrassed about kissing in front of s. Then he hugged me from the side and started giving me butterfly kisses on my cheek.

 “You.Are.The.Prettiest.Girl.Ever” he said and in between every word he placed a kiss on my cheek which made me giggle like a little girl.

“Stop it Oppa!” I said and hit his arm lightly.

“Yeah, stop it before I throw up” Kyung said and U-kwon glared at him.

“I can do anything I want with Ira and you can’t stop me!” he said and picked me up in bridal style before spinning around. I screamed and closed my eyes.

I could hear Jaehyo and B-bomb laugh as U-kwon finally put me down. I looked at him and pecked his cheek before letting go of him.

“Well, since you guys worked so hard all day, you can go home now” Jonghwa said and gave me a smile. I gave him a genuine smile back and looked at U-kwon. He took his bag and I took mine before we said good bye to the others and walked out.

We walked hand in hand out of the building and ran to the bus and got on it gasping for air. It was pretty packed so we had to stand. I hugged U-kwon’s waist and he held one arm around me and the other hand he used to steady himself by holding onto the bars.

I leaned m head against his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. Halfway home the bus was rather empty so we got to sit down and I leaned my head on his shoulder while he played with my hands.

I closed my eyes and felt him play with my fingers then he pulled my hand a little and I looked at him.

“It’s our stop” he said quietly and I stood up and we exited the bus. We walked hand in hand down the street to out apartment building and climbed the stairs to the second floor. When we entered the house we both sat down on the couch.

I hugged him and he put his arm around my waist and he put an arm around me.

________________

I love using pictures of him when he has no make up on... he looks so real and beautiful even without make up... 

So It's kind of finished, but I'm thinking about putting up another chappie for this, but I don't know :D

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING AND I LOVE COMMENTS, SO PLEASE, DO COMMENT :D

AND BTW, The part where he huggs her from the side and kisses her cheek... I dreamt of that a few weeks ago... and it was with U-kwon *w* SO HAPPY! Yes, I frequently dream about K-pop stars, mostly Block B, You can check out my other Block B oneshots, a few of them are based on dreams I've had about them :3

Kyung  - Somewhat inspired by the song "Turn Around"

Zico - Based on a dream about Zico :3

U-kwon - Partly inspired by Miss $' song It's not Over...

P.O - I don't know what to say about this... around the time of the controversy...

Jaehyo - Based on a dream :D

P.O - Inspired by the song Still... from Zico's mix tape :D

PYONG~