Gui Gui p.o.v

WHO ARE YOU? (one shot)

When I opened my eyes,

what I saw was my brother, mother and father pressing or you could say leaning and watching closely towards my face.


(writer note; woah~that's creepy.)


"ugh~what's with you guys?! Sick? Don't stare that intently at someone you freaks!!",I shouted.

"yay!" my childish elder brother said,"my belevod princess has waken up!! ",he jumped.

I asked: what happened?? Woken up?? I'm sleeping???

My mom asked: don't you remember anything??

I said: I just remember that I was late for the first day and school and -what happened??! , i thought deeply, my memories stop at the first day at school.

My brother said: what? First day of school? Today, its already half year already you attending school.

" looks like she had amnesia when she felt down the stairs",my father explained.

my moher asked: it may be hard, but can you do your daily routine like going to school and such?

I answered: well if I have a guidance that would be okay.

my brother said, annoyed : where would we find a guide?, I'm attending a different school!

someone interrupted: don't worry Mr.Wu , Mrs.Wu and gui gui's brother, I will take care of her.

I asked irritated hearing that guy would take care of me: who's he?

my father said: Aaron Yan Yalun.

my father asked: you would take responsibility?. he,Aaron nodded.

my brother protest but father cut in: wait, I ob-...

my father: then I will leave her in your hands Aaron,

You have no objection right, gui?

my mother looked at me.

I answered: hmm~

My brother stared at Aaron and walked away.

"what's up with him", I thought. Aaron smiled and said: then,I will be in your care Gui-er.

I asked: wait, who are you?

HE asked, shocked: oh my! You even forgot about your beloved booyfriend.

Now I'm the one shocked.

"you really did forget",he sighed.

"let me re-introduced myself, my name is Aaron Yan Yalun, your boyfriend",he said.

I fainted due to the shock.


the next day

he picked me up, showed me around, help me to study to catch up with the class and such.

I started to doubt him, is he a capable person really my boyfriend?

He's a wonderful,capable, super person so why would he go out with an incapable person like me?

suddenly, someone inturrupted my thoughts.

To be exact, 5 girls approached me and brought me to the back of the school.

"stay away from Aaron; you bi**h!",a girl commented.

"yeah just cause he's a little nice to you, don't get carried away!!", another one said,

I was shocked and said: wait, aren't we going out??

They said: of course not stupid!! Get that!! Now get out of his life!. then they walked away.

On the way home,I saw Aaron, the one person whom I trusted and loved


(writer note: please don't use past tense.)


Aaron said: hey, let's go home.

I said: no need.

He was confused.

I said: after all you're just a stranger.

He answered: huh??

I said: Aaron, WHO ARE YOU??! then I walked away.

Now my doubt proof to be right, he was just playing with me, he was a stranger, a complete total stranger.


The next day,

Aaron tried to approach me but I just ignored him.

Until he pulled me to his arms and whispered,"I'm soo sorry, please date me again.

I shouted: what? ARE YOU GOING TO DECIEVE ME AGAIN?!

He said: I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!

I said: huh??

He said: TRUTHFULLY I REALLY,REALLY LOVE YOU.(while hugging me tightly)

I shouted: WAIT!!

HE said: I've love you for a long time but you always give me the evil stare so I can't confess to you.? I'm sorry if I hurt you so...GUI GUI,PLEASE FORMALLY AND OFFICIALLY GO OUT WITH ME!.,

then he blushed.

Eventhought, in this world that I can't remember, and deceived but love overflowed.


.......................................................please comment.....................................................

http://wpteach.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/comment.png

http://mycommentcodes.com/comments/funny/fc010.gif

http://mycommentcodes.com/comments/funny/fc046.jpg