You are my WHAT?!

You are my WHAT?!

Finally, both EXO-K and EXO-M had their very first concert, although it is a mini concert but it shows that all their had work and their training paid off. EXO's finally return back stage and guess what all their family members are there. Chanyeol stand at the corner and look around to search for his mom, although it is super crowded, Chanyeol still manage to look around cause he is really tall.

Suddenly, someone patted his shoulder, he thought it would be his mum, but as soon as he turn around, you landed a kiss on his lips. Both your lips met for a few seconds and Chanyeol eyes widened as he look at you. He pushed you away and say ''Yah, who are you??'', and wipe his lips several times using his hand. '' Oppa!!, don't you recognize me??!! It's me ________, your wife!!!'' you answered happily and land both of your hands on his shoulder. '' You are my WHAT??!!'' Chanyeol said with an extremely shock espression and push your hands off.You thought he can't hear you since it is very noisy, so you shouted ''I'M YOUR WIFE!!''. Right after you said that, there is a sudden pause around the backstage, everyone stared at you and Chanyeol. Chanyeol covered your mouth and push you to the dressing room. Everyone were extremely shocked and curious about what they heard even all the EXO members look at each other wondering what happen to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol warm hand, with long slender fingers was still covering your mouth as he check whether is there anyone in the dressing room. When he know that the surrounding is clear, he immediately removed his hand and stare at you. ''Now, let me ask you one more time, who are you?'' Chanyeol ask with his hands on his waist. ''Aigoo, my Chanyeol'' a woman voice entered the room. Chanyeol turn to the back and it is his mum. He immediately hug her with a big smile on his face. ''Omma!!'' he said. ''Omo, my baby, let me look at you, aish..didn't you eat well?, why are you getting thinner huh?'' said Chanyeol's mum to him. '' I did omma, I really miss you'', said Chanyeol and hug his mum again. ''I see you saw ________already, do you still remember her?'' Chanyeol mum ask him. '' Her?!, Omma, you know her?'' Chanyeol ask his mum again. '' Aigoo, of course I do, I'm the one that brought her here'', she replied.You went to link your arm around Chanyeol's mum hand. Chanyeol look at you again, he look at you from your head to your toe several times, but the look on his face doesn't show that he recognize you. Chanyeol mum suddenly hit her son's hand, ''Yah! you seriously can't remember your wife? She is ____________! The shy girl with 2 pony tail that you like when you were 5!! Both of you love to play the ''wedding'' game so much, that both of you call each other husband and wife everyday but then she went to the States with her family when she's 6''Chanyeol mum said again. Chanyeol starts to scratch his head and starts to think for a while..'' You mean Specky??? Chanyeol blured out. You nodded your head hardly. ''Oppa, you finally remembered me!!!!'' You went and hug him. Chanyeol's face changes when he recognize you cause 18 years ago, when both you and Chanyeol were 5 studying in preschool, you were just a shy girl that wears a spectacles, 'Specky'' is what everyone call you including Chanyeol, but he starts to call you ''Wife'' when both of you play ''wedding''. You even gave him your very first kiss, when both of you were 6. '' Aigoo, look at you two, reminds me of the days the 2 of you holding hands and giving each other candy rings'' Chanyeol mum said. Chanyeol was still pretty surprise.'' Om..omma, wh..why did you bring her here?'', Chanyeol ask his mum. '' __________ her came back last week , and she went to visit me, so I told her that I will be coming to Seoul to visit you, so I brought her here to see you, and guess what'' Chanyeol mum ask her son. '' What?'' Chanyeol ask with full of curiosity on his face. '' __________ here, has a uncle that work for your company here, what's his name again?'' Chanyeol mum ask you. ''Jung Jae Min, people here call him manager Jung'' you replied. ''Ah!!, yes manager Jung, so ________here will be working for your company as a make up artist''Chanyeol mum continue. '' MANAGER JUNG?? MANGER JUNG is your uncle??!!'' Chanyeol said it out loud. '' Aigoo!! Chanyeol, why are you speaking like that'', Chanyeol mum scolded his son. You covered your mouth and laugh at him a bit and you nodded.''Sorry, omma, cause manager Jung..is EXO-K's manager'', Chanyeol explained. ''Ahh!, what a coincidence, it means both of you will be working together'' Chanyeol mum said. You give him a big smile.A while later, D.O mum call for Chanyeol mum and as she went out, manager Jung entered the dressing room. '' Uncle Jung!, I miss you!'' you said and you run toward your uncle and hug him. ''________-ah, you are her!'' said your uncle. '' Chanyeol-sshi, I see both of you have met, this is my niece _________, now I need to bring her to meet with the rest of the members, she will be working as EXO's make up artist from now onwards..Oh! and Chanyeol-sshi, please get change, we are going to leave soon''. You and your uncle went out and you gave Chanyeol a wave and a wink. Chanyeol, who is the Happy Virus in his group change suddenly, after he heard that you came, he still can't believe what actuall happen. ''It seems like manager Jung, don't know that me and _________ were knew each other'' said Chanyeol in his heart.


All of the EXO members including Chanyeol went back to their dorm and gathered at EXO-K's living room. Every members have a happy face on although they may look tired but they are very happy that lots of fans came and the concert were successful and they were extremely happy that their family members came, but only Chanyeol who was lying down on the floor had a blank espression on. '' Hey guys, manager Jung's niece is pretty right?'' said Baekhyun. Everyone nodded, except for Chanyeol.'' Yah, Chanyeol, what happen to you? and what is about the 'Wife' thingy? all of you heard it right?'' said Baekhyun and everyone agreed.'' Yah, Chanyeol'' said Baekhyun again and move Chanyeol's body. Once he move him, Chanyeol immediately stand up and went to his room. '' What was that?'' asked D.O. and all the members crowd in Chanyeol and Baekhyun room as they are room mates Chanyeol went to his room and search all over his drawer, and he quickly open an old metal box,with pictures in it, he went through all the pictures, and finally he hold up a very old picture of him as a little boy with a little girl. '' Hyung, who is that?'' ask Kai. ''That's _________''. '' You mean manager Jung's niece''said Kai again and Chanyeol nodded. ''Woah, she look so different, were both of you childhood friends?'' ask Kris.''Ermm..yes'' said Chanyeol. '' She look so gorgeous now, compared to her childhood picture, she is tall, fair and have nice eyes'' Baekhyun said. ''Aish.. she maybe went to did plastic surgery'' Chanyeol said to make a bad impression of you infront of Chanyeol cause he got a feeling that Baekhyun like you a lot.

The next day, some of the EXO members went to the train station while some went to the airport to send their family members back. You followed your uncle who is following Chanyeol, Kris, Tao, Luhan, Lay and also Chen. You look at Chanyeol who sit infront of you in the van, and he did turn a few times, you smiled at him everytime he turn but he didn't bother giving you one. All of you reached the airport and you went with Chanyeol who send his mum to the gate and says his goodbyes. ''Omma! Really hope you can stay longer, help me send my regard to appa and hyung yah'', Chanyeol said and hug his mum. '' Auntie, have a safe flight'' you give a slight bow. '' Yah, Chanyeol, don't you dare to bully ________ and take a good care of her yah, If anything happen, tell me okay''said Chanyeol mum, and both of you nodded.After Chanyeol mum had left for her flight, you link your arms around Chanyeol but he pull his hand away. You realize that Chanyeol has change, not in terms of looks but his attituse towards you, cause he is the one that use to follow you around ans stick with you

Time passes, as you have been a make up artist for EXO for a month, but during that month, you didn't really need to help out, cause EXO don't really have any tight schedule. In that one month, all the members treat you with care except for Chanyeol although you did approach him several times and you even tried to seduce him once but he didn't fall for you. You know that he always take notice of you but he didn't show it. You were extremely close with Kris since both of you know English so, you often communicate with him and on the other hand Baekhyun, who you think he really cute when he is not on the stage and have a charismatic espression when he is performing, he always talks to you and you think that he have feelings towards you, but no matter how hard you tried, your heart is still on Chanyeol's side.

It was Sunday morning, and EXO-K is now a ambassador of a new samrtphones. You followed them to the studio for a photoshoot session. There were only you and one of the noona that will be doing make up for EXO-K, so each of you in charge of three person, you started with Suho, and a while later as you are done, is his turn to take picture. The second person, you will be doing is Baekhyun, you help him to draw a thick layer of eyeliner on his left eye, and when you are trying to put on eyeliner on Baekhyun's right eye, you notice that Chanyeol who is waiting for his turn glared at you. You can see sign on his face that he is jealous of Baekhyun, and Chanyeol's espression immediately changes when your face went near Baekhyun's.
''Okay, you are done'', you said to Baekyun. ''Thanks _______'' said Baekhyun and left the dressing room. So now there is only you and Chanyeol. Chanyeol sit there and look over his phone. You know that he was really mad with you and Baekhyun, so you sat on his lap facing him and said ''Park Chanyeol, are you jealous?'' you said to him. He heard your question but tried to look away. You place your hand on his cheek to force him to look at you and you whisper to him ''Don't be, cause I'm forever yours'' and you kiss him on his lip, and this time he didn't push you away but kisses you deeply.