LAST(PART 3)

LAST

-next day-

everyone walked out after the funeral already ended.some of them were in their sad face and some of them were still cried.yeol hyung can't accepted the fact that jong already gone and he keep crying and even can't calmed himself.

i walked slowly to jong's grave.i heard many of them whispered that i was the calmest eventhough i was his boyfriend.i showed my wekest smile.they doesn't know what i felt,they doesn't know anything because their love to jong is totally different than mine.

i was hurt,painful and heartbroken but i can't show them.its not like imma egoist person but it my fate to lose jong.i tried to calm myself last night eventhough i was pretty mad at gyu hyung.i blamed him for nothing and its not his fault.god already setted the date and it was on my birthday.

i wished im alone now so i can screamed,cried,hurted myself and asked god to return my jong back.

"myungsoo..i found this in jong's bag"gyu hyung gave me the letter to me.

my hand were shaken when i received it.i open the letter slowly as my friend,jong's umma and gyu hyung gathered.

 

 

so how was it??hehehehe i totally lazeh to check out my spelling and grammar...my shoulder!!!!is in pain XDDD SO DUN BLAME MEHHH!!XDDD hope you enjoy the next chappie~kekekeke..love yah and leave some comment too <3