LAST(PART 1)

LAST

Its the last stage~ I thought and sighed deeply.I looked at umma.She didn't cried this time?maybe she already tired to cry i guess.She just hugged me tightly and leaved a pecked on my forehead.

"umma,its okay"I smiled widely as seen her tears already built up.

"Mrs.lee,i need to talk with you.please follow me"the doctor entered his room.

"Sweetie~just wait here.arra?"umma patted my head before she walked in to the room.

I took out my phone and checked whether i got any missed call since I silent it."ohh..3 missed call from yeol hyung~i should call him back"i dialled yeol hyung's number and waited for him to answer.

"yeol hyung?"i asked as i heard some noise at his background.

"SUNGJONGIE!!!where are you?do you know today is myungie birthday?all our friends already gathering up..u know.."yeol hyung keep nagged at me.

"i...im busy hyung,can't join you guys.Im sorry,tell myungie happy birthday,okay?need to go now..love you all..bye"i quickly hung up the called as tear already dropped from my eyes.

How can i forget my lover birthday?im sorry myungie but i can't go and meet you.i cried at the corner but suddenly i felt a strong arm wrapped around my body.

"don't cry jong..hyung is here"gyu hyung calmed me down.

"god hate me right?that's why i been punished right?what did i do hyung?why god won't accept my apology"i cried more on his chest.

"jong~god loves you.don't think of that"gyu hyung tighten his hugged.

"hyung..today is myungie birthday.."i sobbed softly.

"im sorry jong..you can't---"

"i already told them hyung.."

i looked at him and smiled weakly.

"im really sorry jong"he released the hugged."we going back,okay?"

"but umma~"

"umma ask me to fetch you up"gyu hyung smiled.

i just nodded and followed him from the back.

"hyung~"i called him softly.

"neh..jong?"gyu hyung answered without looked at me.

"am i gonna die?"

i looked at him as he stop himself from walked.

"no,jong..you won't"gyu hyung cupped my cheeks and looked deeply in my eyes.

"i hope im gonna die"i didn't realised that i blurted it out.

"w-why you said that?don't talk about it anymore that you gonna die..you're not and you won't.."gyu hyung scolded me.

"but..i can't stand it anymore..the pain"i mumbled,hoped that gyu hyung won't heard me.

"Don't say it anymore,okay?"gyu hyung wiped his tears then looked at me.i just nodded slightly.

Sungjong you must alived!!you can control the pain!!you can fight it back!!Fighti--.Black out.