Shirt.

Oppa, Coffee or Coke?

 

She was staring at me, angrily. I knew that that stare wasn't like usual. Like when we were on filming. This isn't Jihyo I know in front of camera, I talked to myself. I braced myself and started talking.

"Jihyo ah. Mianhae..."
"Oppa. I only have this one plaid shirt that I like. Plus it was given to me by my parents. Of course I could easily find this piece at the near store but it's very precious to me.."

She started to cry. She crumpled the shirt into her embracement and hid her face. Eventhough she didn't make a sound, I could see she shrugged as a sign that she was crying. I couldn't help myself but to pat her though I knew, it won't be a good idea just to make her feel comfortable. But I still did it. And as a matter of fact, I hugged her yet she didn't reject it. I wonder what was on her mind that time. Cause what was on mine were, could she hears my extremely loud sound of heartbeat? Or could she feels my heartbeat as our body attached to each other? Would she thinks the same thought i had in my mind? Would she even thinks about me that entire time?

"I'm really sorry, Jihyo ah. I didn't mean to rip up your shirt. I don't even know that it will tear into two. I was just playing around and was trying to reach you but I couldn't. I wanna take your hand but what I get was your shirt instead of your hand. It was really slippery and dangerous. You almost fell into the drain.."
"..."
"Oppa have one that's really look like yours. And it's quite meaningful to me too. I shall give it to you if that's the only way I could make you feel better... Please say something, Jihyo."

She nodded in my embracement, still sobbing.