Chapter 1

Training

 

 

Story: Training

Pairing: Daejong

Romantic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daehyun’s POV

Once again I and another five guys were trapped in this room which we called a dance practice room for almost a whole day. All we did was dance and dance, and I felt like my body was ripped into pieces, it even hurt to sit still. Here in TS entertainment, our group has to practice from 8AM to 11PM for our upcoming comeback. Fortunately, our trainer kindly gave us a break.

 

So here was Youngguk hyung complained about how hard the choreography was to Zelo. Maknae did not seem that way, so they ended up fight. But then Youngguk hyung changed his mind, after Zelo told him that he would not watch any movies with Yongguk hyung for a week. Youngguk hyung finally apologized to our maknae, and begged him to watch the movies with him again. I really wish babies could see our hyung’s face, and amused about the fact that our tough Youngguk hyung was scared by Maknae Zelo…

Another hyung, Himchan hyung seemed to enjoy the break so much, he spent a whole break with Youngjae. I even heard them planned about a date after the practice. Youngjae’s face seemed to be redder than usual, not sure if that was from the practice, or Himchan hyung.

Everybody used the break to relax or even sleep, but not this guy in front of me, Moon Jongup. He still danced, even though his step was pure awesome already. I admitted that his serious face and the body that moved with passion were such an amazing thing to see. 

 

Our trainer announced that the break was over; it was like I was awaked from beautiful dream. Back to reality, we had another 3 good hours to practice, just thought about that could really make me sick.

The practice continued once again, we all tried our best to make our comeback worth our babies’ waiting. I danced as the other did, but this time there was something different. I felt so tired, and out of breath. The world was spinning; my legs didn’t have any strength to stand. I fell to the ground hard. I heard someone shouted my name, and that was the last thing I remembered before I lost my conscious.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly. Urgh! My head was killing me, and I realized that I was not in my bed. I tried to think what was going on before I faint, I was dancing and didn’t have any strength to stand, so I ended up fell hard to the floor. But who carried me to this room?

Suddenly someone walked in this room, it was Jongup, and he looked so worried. He probably worried that I would ruin our comeback.

 

“Oh! Hyung, you are up. We were so worried. You looked so skinny lately, did you have lunch today?”

 

I laughed bit at his serious face, and answer “sorry…  I didn’t have lunch, because I couldn’t remember the dance, so I stayed up to practice.” 

 

“Hyung, you should have told me, you know I always be there for you.”  My heart skipped beat when he said that. He sat on the same bed, I lay down before.

 

“You need to take this, unless you wanted to be sick. Himchan hyung said that you caught a cold.” Jongup handed me one yellow pill. I pouted; I always hated to take pills.

Jongup laughed at my childish side. He took the pill from my hand and put it in his mouse.  He leaned closer and pressed his lips on mine. His tongue carefully placed the pill in my mouth. Once the pill touch my tongue I was ready to taste the bitterly taste, but to my surprised I didn’t taste that at all. I tasted his favorite soda instead, he probably drank it before.  I blushed slightly to his action.

 

 

He finally left the room, and let me rest. Once I was left alone again, I started to think about Jongup’s action earlier...

 Why he has to care about me that much?

Maybe he didn’t want me to ruin the comeback…

*sigh* but then why he has to kiss me?

Because he wants me to take the pill, so I will be able to perform perfectly.

There were lots of other way, why the kiss?

 

I woke up the next day with the dark circle around my eyes. I almost didn’t get to sleep last night. All I did was thinking about Jongup all night long. It was so frustrated how I could not stop thinking about him. I wondered if he would think about me too…

 

Woah!! What was wrong with me? Why did I keep thinking about him? I shook my head a bit before heading to vocal practice. I always loved vocal’s practice, well since I am the main vocal. Today we had to practice all day, tomorrow would be our comeback. I felt that we are ready to show how well-trained we were, and we would definitely not disappoint our fan. The practice started, everybody did their part well.  I glared at Jongup whose voice crack during the practice, he looked nervous and lost confident. My heart sank as I saw him down.

 

I walked to him when teacher gave us a short break

“Moon Jongup ah…” I called him; he looked back, with those sad eyes which not suit a bright kid like him.

“What is it hyung?”  He asked. I know he did not want to talk now, but I need to encourage him.

I sat beside him. “You know that your voice is beautiful, right?” 

He did not answer, so I continued. “I love when you sing.  I know you could dance very well, but you also sing well too. You just didn’t realize it yourself, so keep practicing. I knew you could do it.” I flashed him the best smile, I could ever make.

“Really?” was all he asked. I nodded before led him back to the practice.

We practiced normally again, but this time Jongup did his part very well. He was able to gain his confident back. I smiled as I felt proud of him.

__________________________________________________________________

I was waiting nervously, as we were going to perform next. Jongup looked at me, I looked back at him. Nobody said anything, but we knew in our heart what the other would say. I smiled at Jongup for the last time before heading to the stage.

 

The performance went well, according to the fan’s scream. The manager even praised how good the performance was. We felt so proud, and all the hard work was paid off.

Later that night in our dorm, I thought I should do something to Jongup as he helped me through all the difficulties, I decided to wrote a card for him.

 

Jongup dongsaeng ^ ^
Thank you for taking care of me when I was sick.
I would not have gone through it without you.

P.S. If you are free tonight, let’s meet at dance’s practice room…
-Daehyun-

 

I left this card in his favorite jacket’s pocket, and walked to wait him at the place I have told him.

10 minutes passed

A half hour passed

An hour passed

I probably should head back to our room, Jongup might be busy tonight. It was a little bit disappointed, I pouted to myself. I was heading back to the room; I felt something in my jean’s pocket. I thought I left all the money in my drawer. To my surprised, it was not money. It was a card from Jongup

 

Daehyun hyung ^ ^
Because of your courage, I managed to performed well.
Thank you so much!

P.S. I wonder if we should meet at vocal practice’s room

 

I smiled from ear to ear. No wonder why he did not come to meet me. I walked to the dance’s practice room fast. I bumped into Jongup in the hallway. He bowed as he saw me.

“Jongup ah… Thank you so much” I said.

“Yeah.. I also thank you for encourage me” He said and hugged me.

I was surprised by his action again. This guy always did something to amuse me.
 He looked at me and said “oh! There is one more thing”

 

My heart was beating so fast, I knew what he will ask; just thought about that made me blush.

 

 

“C.. can I borrow your I-pad? “He asked

 

 

I broke into pieces…
“ah…. Yeah, sure” I looked the other way, try not to pout.

 

 

“And also, I really like you Daehyun hyung”
He said, and kissed me on my forehead. Before ran away; left me alone in the hallway blushing like crazy

 

<3

-END-