Real Identity

i Love you Noona

 

Sorry For the late updates..

:)


You'll all know who is Yul !!
ENJOY RAEDING!
:)

     ---------------------------------------------------

        Yul woke up by a loud banging. She opened her eyes only to see a smiling Sehun at the door.

“ Good Morning! Time to wake up!” Sehun said.

                Yul frowned.

“no” Yul said as she goes back to sleep.

                Sehun once again made a banging sound by colliding two frying pans.

“ Go out! It’s not my time to wake up yet.”Yul said lazily and irritated as the same time.

“ exactly my point” Sehun said.

“ and what exactly is your point?” Yul said as lazily and irritated as before.

“ Well, this is New” Sehun said.

                Yul Stood up with a grin.

“ Okay! Let’s start our day!” Yul said cheerfully as she walked out the room leaving Sehun who is smiling.

 

 

                After they eat, Sehun was about to wash the dishes but Yul stopped him.

“ I’ll do it” Yul stated.

                Sehun looked at her unsure.

“ oh come on! How can I learn if you won’t let me try” yul said.

“ are you sure?” He asked.

“ sure as hell.. and besides, you have work today so why don’t you get ready while I clean this up” Yul said as she pushed Sehun away.

                Yul started washing the dishes while humming.

“ hmmm. What is the first step? Oh! Water the dishes” she asked herself.

“next is… cleaning it with this sponge” she said happily as she hummed.

“ im so gonna tell Sica about this. Hihihi” She laughed.

                But because of the dishwashing liquid, she finds it difficult to hold the dishes. The glass accidentally slip in his hands causing the glass to fall and break. She panicked. She immediately pick up the small pieces.

                After hearing a breaking sound and a yelp, Sehun hurriedly walked out of the bathroom and checked Yul. He saw Yul picking up the broken pieces of the glass.

“ no! don’t come near to that! Don’t touch it!” He said as he grab her wrist.

“look! You’re bleeding!” Sehun said and immediately took the 1st aid kit.

 

“aish! I Told you I’ll do the dishes!” Sehun said after aiding her.

                Yul was silent with her head low.

“ If you’re thinking about the glass, then stop. It’s just a glass. Nothing to worry about” Sehun said thinking that yul is feeling guilty.

“ I was not thinking about the glass..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

I was thinking about how skinny you are” Yul said.

                Then it hit him. He was taking his clothes off and was about to take his brief on when he heard her yelp. So basically, he is only wearing a brief. He hurriedly run back to the bathroom and face-palmed himself.

“ How can I not realize it” he said.

                He can hear her laughing out loud at the living room.

“ laugh all you want!” he shouted.

“ it’s okay. We’re now even!” She shouted back.

 

 

“ okay, Here’s the deal, I’ll be home later at ten” Sehun said

“ WHAT!? You mean I’ll be here alone until ten?”

“ yeah.. Don’t.. I mean DON’T break anything, By the way, Do you have a cell phone?”

“ Of course! What do you think of me? A bum?”

“ Give me your number”

“ sorry, I don’t give my number to just anyone”

“ I’m not just anyone. I’m the owner of the place you’re staying at so if you would mind, give me your Number so I can go to work now or else I’ll be late.”

                Yul gave up and give him her number.

“ Don’t give my number to anyone” Yul said.

“ No worries, They wouldn’t want to get your number” Sehun said

“ A-huh” Yul Smirked.

                Sehun was about to go when Yul grabbed his wrist.

“ wait” yul started fixing his tie.

                Sehun looked at her dumbfounded. He instantly froze.

“ Tada! Hate to say this but your fashion is a disaster” yul said after fixing his tie.

                Sehun started walking without talking.

“ See ya! Call me! Take care!” he heard her said. He didn’t even bother to look back for he was afraid he might again felt what he always feel every time he looks at her.

 

 

                Yul heaved a sigh as she looks around the house. Three days had passed but it seems like she had stayed in this house for a long time. She sat at the couch and the T.V.

“ It was confirmed. The daughter of Kwon Ji Joong, the richest business man here in korea, is missing. The Model/Fashion designer was last seen at the Pictorial for Elle Magazine wherein she was the cover. The----“ the reporter said but was cut when Yul turned off the T.V.

“ what a Jerk? That daughter of him must be crazy…

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Yeah… I must be crazy” She said.