A memory ???

My Journey to Showbiz Life ~

I opened my eyes and shocked on what I saw . . . . . . . . . .  am I in a house ?!  

What the heck ?! I thought I was in an airplane!!! Aishhhh ...... where am I anyway ??

I looked around and I figured out that I was inside a traditional korean house . Hmmm ... 

"YOU JERK!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU ?! " I heard someone shouted .... somewhat like an angry woman voice . 

" Jagiya ..... I'm so sorry ....." another voice said ... it was more of a pleasing man tone .

I turned around and saw a married couple ?? They look somewhat familliar . 

 

 
"Sorry doesnt change anything !! You cheated on me !! You cheated on us!!" the woman spoke again . 
 
" Jagiya I didn't meant to----"
 
"Didn't meant to ?! YOU did it !! YOU CHEATED !! OH GOD JUNGWON !! WE ALREADY HAD 2 CHILDREN!! AND YOU CHEATED ?!"
 
 
Wait ... what ?? Jungwon ?? isn't that my father's name ?? wait .... he does look like appa!!! so this means----------
 
 
She ran upstairs then went back with a boy kid being dragged with her . 
 
Then she left . . . . . . . .  just like that  . . . . .  the younger appa followed her outside ... more like chasing her . . . . . 
 
As if on cue a baby's cry was heard through the house , I looked around and saw a 3 year old baby on a crib looking at the direction her appa went .
 
So this must be me *looking at the baby*, the man is my appa , the woman is my omma . . . .  but that boy she took with her . . . . . who is he ????
 
The surroundings became blurry and I can sense that it was becoming a bit dark  . . . . . .  . . .  then it turned into pitch black and------
 
 
"Ma'am ... ma'am ... " I opened my eyes and saw a flight attendant . So it was a dream ...... more like a memory ???
 
"Ma'am Im sorry to wake you up but we already landed .." she said . I looked around the place and she was right .... I am the only passenger left
 
.... 
 
I bowed with respect then went down the plane . I looked around then smiled ..... shaking the thought of my memory and replacing it with
 
happiness . . . . . . . 
 
 
 
 
 
I'M BACK KOREA . . . . . . . . 
 
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
     Wahhh I'm so sorry for  the late update . . ... .  I can't access my internet this past weekend ...... 
 
      BTW thank you to my subscribers ^_^ 
 
      LOTS OF LOVE GIVEN ^_^