DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL

DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL

 

DON’T TOUCH MY GIRL

-Eunna :D

 

 

One sunny afternoon, while Kyuhyun and Eunhyun are happily walking on the streets…

Kyuhyun: goddess what do you want to eat?

Eunhyun: hmmmmm. *thinking* I want 규longbao heehee. :D

Kyuhyun: what the…

Guy: Eunhyun? Kyuhyun?

(Kyuhyun and Eunhyun look at the guy curiously.)

Eunhyun: waaaaaaaa! Donghyun-sshi~~~ *Hugs Donghyun* It’s been a long time.

Kyuhyuntch the hug isn’t necessary. Long time no see Donghyun.

Donghyun: Indeed. The two of you looks happy now.

Eunhyun*blush* heehee..Really?

Kyuhyun: How’s life going? We haven’t heard about you for almost 5 years.

Eunhyun: Ah! Donghyun-ah do you want to come with us? We’re going to eat lunch, right kyu? ^^

Kyuhyunno…please no! Yes…heehee

Donghyun: Sure.

Eunhyun: YAY!

 

At the restaurant….

 

Eunhyun is sitting between Kyuhyun and Donghyun.

 

Kyuhyun: goddess let’s exchange seat.

Eunhyun: eh? Why?

Kyuhyun*whispers* because…aish! Just exchange seat with me.

Eunhyun: I’ll just sit in front of you guys. :D

Kyuhyun: that’s better

Donghyun: Eunhyun-sshi I ordered your favorite chocolate dinosaur shake for you.

Eunhyun: Waaaaaw~~! Thanks Hyunnie ^_^

Kyuhyun: Although we BOTH know that it’s MY goddess favorite shake, I won’t allow her to drink it until she finish eating rice… I’m just worried she might have stomachache.

Eunhyun: Kyuuuuu~~~~! ♥_♥you’re so sweeeeettt~~

Kyuhyun: see that… *smirk* eat now goddess…

 

While eating…

 

Kyuhyun: Donghyun-ah do you have a girlfriend?

Donghyun: still single. Hehehe

Eunhyun: WAE??? You’re smart, good-looking, humble..tsk tsk..

KyuhyunI’m more than him!

Donghyun: I don’t know if it’s right to say this…but my heart can’t seem to move on with you..Eunhyun-sshi.

Eunhyun: Mianhe Hyunnie… :(

Donghyun: It’s not your fault…but actually I’m kinda still hoping.

Kyuhyun: I said before; take back your futile dream and give up on her. It’s really depressing that you can’t accept this reality. Let’s go Eunhyun! You can cry, I’ll understand your tears.

*Kyuhyun grab Eunhyun’s hand and leave the restaurant*

Kyunhyun: AH...one more thing.. You know there’s only one Cho Kyuhyun for Han Eunhyun. And you know you will never become Kyuhyun. *smirk*

 

At Eunhyun’s Condo :D

 

Eunhyun: Kyuuuu~~ ^_^

Kyuhyun: How’s the hot shower?

Eunhyun: Very refreshing~~ heehee

Kyuhyun: Come here, I’ll dry your hair. *tapping the space in front of him*

Eunhyun*blush* thanks…

While Kyuhyun is drying his goddess hair…

Eunhyun: Kyu…

Kyuhyun: Yes?

Eunhyun: I think you went overboard a while ago…with Donghyun.

Kyuhyun: I think so too…but what I said earlier…I tried to hold them in but I let them out unconsciously…Sorry.

Silence…

Kyuhyun*kiss Eunhyun’s head* I love you.

Eunhyun*teary* Kyu…this is the first time you said those words to me.

Kyuhyun*smiles* I don’t want to hurry those words to you because I don’t want my love to seem so light.

Eunhyun: but 4 years……is too much…waaaa~~~~ kyu! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! *hug kyu tightly*

Kyuhyun: Sorry for making you wait my goddess.

Eunhyun: It’s OK..

Kyuhyun: You know, I think about a moment when I first saw you, and in a moment my heart collapse…after that I can’t help myself to fall in love with you. Even with the simple brush of your hand to your hair, I always said in my mind “ahhh…Im happy like this”. *smiles*

Eunhyun*blush* kyu…

Kyuhyun: That’s why the first time you talk to me, it feels like the sun and the clouds were smiling, it’s like that they’re watching me. They know that I’m very happy.

Eunhyun: You didn’t notice that I like you too?

Kyuhyun: Yes, I know that…you’re really bad at hiding your feelings.

Eunhyun: what can I do...Every time I’m with you my feelings are always visible...The feeling that when I look at the mirror I can see exactly what I’m feeling >///

Kyuhyun: *chuckles, kiss*  to the girl who makes my heart beat multiple times… my love, my goddess, my everything would only be for you. *hug Eunhyun from the back*

Eunhyun*kiss Kyuhyun* I love you so much Kyuhyun…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--END