Coffee Insident

K-Pop [BL/"You"] Requests Shop

 

Finally the chaper for marydelryan is done~



 

 

“Unni~ do I have to?” Marydel said over phone to her sister G.Na, who was working at her own coffee shop.

 

“Please Marydel, I really need help here today,” G.Na persisted Marydel. Marydel sighed as she knew that G.Na would keep bothering her, so she said yes with a heavy heart. She did NOT want to go to work… As she got ready she got a call from Junhyung, a school sunbae and a friend of hers.

 

“Yes, Junhyung-oppa?” she spoke in the phone.

 

“Ah, Mary-ah. What are you up to today?” Junhyung asked.

 

“I’m helping G.NA today at the coffee shop, why?”

 

“I have a cousin I would like you to meet. He’s name is Gikwang and he’s here to visit in the weekend.” Marydel could hear some excitement coming from Junhyung’s voice.

 

“Oh, really?” she answered a little unsure. Suddenly Junhyung call and says he has a cousin?

 

“Yeah, me and the rest of the guys will meet you at the coffee shop ok?” Junhyung asked hopefully, but there was also a hint of mischief into it.

 

“Alright, I’ll meet you there.” Marydel said before she hung up on the phone. ‘Well… I better get ready for work,’ she thought solemnly.

 

.~AT THE COFFEE SHOP~.

 

As Marydel entered the shop she went straight to the changing room to get her apron. When she came out her sister, G.N set her to work. When she was almost finished she could see Junhyung and the others with a guy she had never seen before. ‘I guess that’s his cousin?’ she thought. She didn’t pay any heed to them as they came in and ordered coffee from G.Na. It seemed like Junhyung had forgotten that Marydel would be there as he and the others went to a table to sit down by.

 

“Marydel, could you go and see how Brian is doing in the back?” she heard G.NA say. Marydel went to the backroom to see her sister’s boyfriend, Brian Jo, stacking up the utensils in the cabinets and the drawers. He didn’t even notice that Marydel entered the kitchen. Marydel smirked and hid behind Brian’s back.

 

“Brian-oppa!” Marydel shouted from behind him. Brian jumped with an unmanly squeal as he turned around with his hand over his raging heart to try and calm himself.

 

“Marydel-ah! Why did you do that?! What if I had dropped something?!” Brian was hysterical, “G.Na would never forgive me!” Mary just chuckled as Brian ranted.

 

“She wouldn’t Brian-oppa and you know that,” she smile at him, Brian couldn’t hold back a smile of his own and smiled back, “G.Na asked me to check on how you were doing.”

 

“I’m fine here,” Brian said and ushered her out.

 

Back in the café Junhyung introduced his cousin; Gikwang to G.Na, and ordered coffee to himself and his friends and went back to their table. As Marydel came out, G.Na had finished Junhyung’s order, and Gikwang went to get the coffee by the counter. Meanwhile, Marydel had finished cleaning a table at the front of the shop and was making her way to back to the kitchen. The amount of cups and plates where a lot so she had to focus to keep them on the board.

 

As Gikwang had his friends’ coffee in his hands he made his way to his table and placed them on the table.

 

“Gikwang-sshi!” Gikwang turned his head back to the counter, “You forgot one.” G.Na said as she held up Gikwang’s coffee. He got up and made his way to get his coffee. After he had is he turned around he bumped into Marydel and spilled his hot coffee over her and made her drop the plates and cups as they shattered against the floor. Both Marydel and Gikwang stood frozen and stared at Marydels stained uniform. The burning realization kicked inn and she searched frantically for something to clean the coffee away with. Gikwang then realized what he did you her and turned back to the counter and got napkins to clean her shirt.

 

“Look what you did!” Marydel screeched and hurriedly whipped off the coffee.

 

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to.” Gikwang said and helped her wipe it off. Marydel pushed his hands away and hurriedly made her way to the changing rooms behind the kitchen. ‘Damn… why have my day turned out like this?!’ Marydel thought as she reached her locker. She took out a new set of uniform.

 

Meanwhile in the café Gikwang still stood frozen in his spot, and everyone from his gang of friends stared at him wide eyed. One of them, Yoseob, was curious and asked Jyunhyung, “Umm… Junhyung-hyung, wasn’t that your friend you wanted to introduce to Gikwang?”

 

“Yes…” Junghyung sighed, “now I’m not so sure anymore though…”

 

“I think it would be best if Gikwang said sorry to her and introduced himself to her,” Dongwoon, being the rational one he is, said to the others.

 

“Yah, Gikwangie!” Doojoon nudged him in the side and pointed to G.Na by the counter, she had made another coffee to him. Gikwang still couldn’t wake up and walked to the counter like a zombie, ‘what have I done?! Should I say sorry or turn my back to her or…. AAHH!! I don’t know anymore!.’ Gikwang thought on the way.

 

“Gikwangie, you should go and apologize to Marydel,” G.Na said as he reached the counter, “she’s probably in the backroom.” G.Na pointed out. Gikwang nodded and made his way back to his table; he left the coffee and searched for Marydel. In no time he had found the backroom, he hesitated first before knocking on it.

 

As Marydel finished changing she heard a knock on the door, she went to open it and saw the guy that spilled his coffee on her. “What do you want?” she asked.

 

“I came to apologize… it was my fault, I’m sorry,” Gikwang looked down on the floor in guilt and Marydel softened.

 

“Well, it was partly my fault too, I should have watched where I was going,” Marydel smiled and placed a hand on Gikwang shoulder, “what’s done is done and I’m fine so don’t worry.” Gikwang smiled back and nodded his head. “Come on, let’s go out,” he followed Marydel out to the café.

 

Marydel followed Gikwang back to his table and just now noticed Junhyung. He stood up and made his way to meet Marydel and his cousin.

 

“I see you found Marydel, Gikwang,” Junhyung said as he reached them, they gave him confused looks. “Marydel, meet my cousin Gikwang, the one I wanted to introduce you too.”

 

“WHAT?!” the both of them exclaimed and stared at each other with their mouths hanging open.

 

“If you keep your mouth open a fly will make it its nest,” the forever-smart Yoseob stated, that closed their mouths.

 

“Wait, you wanted me to meet him?” Marydel asked. Junhyung nodded. Gikwang turned to her and nervously said; “I… I guess we got off at the wrong start. I’m Lee Gikwang,” he stretched his arm out in front of him.

 

Marydel smiled; “I’m Marydel,” she took his hand and shook it. Junhyung smiled at them.

 

“No that that is out of the way, you’re needed at the moment,” Junhyung mentioned for Marydel to get back to work. Marydel nodded, but someone held her back, she turned to find Gikwang holding her back.

 

“I want to pay you back for the coffee I spilt on you,” he started, “how about I invite you to dinner tonight?”

 

“Pick me up at 7 tonight,” Marydel replied before getting back to work.

 

“Wow, didn’t know you had it in you,” Hyunseung said with a smirk on his pretty face. Gikwang sent him a glare, the others just either laughed or chuckled.

 

.~AFTER THE DATE~.

 

The date was wonderful! Gikwang took Marydel out to the finest restaurant in all of Seoul, when that was finished; Gigwang took her to see the Han River ay night. She thought it was the most beautiful sight to see, all the way Gikwang would steal glances at her and smile. As Gikwang walked her home he said: “Honestly, I’m glad I spilled coffee on you,” Marydel smacked his arm playfully with a smile, “because if I didn’t… I probably wouldn’t have noticed you.”

 

“But Junhyung said he wanted to introduce us,” she said with a smirk.

 

“I know, but I would have a whole different impression of you.”

 

“How so?”

 

“Hmm… I don’t know how, but all I know is that we probably wouldn’t be doing this now,” Gikwang finished with a smile and laced his hand through Marydels. They continued to walk in a comfortable silence until they reached her home.

 

“This is it,” Marydel said as she stood in front of her door, Gikwang stood in front of her. “I had really fun tonight Gikwang.”

 

“Maybe we could do this another time?” Gikwang asked with a hopeful look.

 

“Sure, I would love to,” she answered with a smile.

 

“Well, I guess I should be going home,” Gikwang turned and walked away, but he stopped, he turned and ran back to Marydel and pecked her cheek. Marydel widened her eyes, when Gikwang pulled away, she raised her hand to her cheek. Gikwang wished her goodnight and went home. Marydel went inside and leaned against the door, her had still resting against her burning cheek where Gikwang kissed her, ‘Maybe this day wasn’t one of the bad ones after all…’

 


 

I’M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!! I hope you can forgive meee~?