When You Miss Someone You...

K-Pop [BL/"You"] Requests Shop

 

I'm back everyone!!! Yaay!!!

This chapter was requested by kimtaroPikakyu ^^ I hope you like this :D And please ignore the writing on the picture, it has nothing to do with the fic, please!

Please comment and subscribe!!


 

 

Since SHINee started filming “Hello Baby”, our dear Cho Kyuhyun hasn’t been able to see Jonghyun yet. And Jonghyun’s relation- no, skin-ship with the other members of SHINee. Kyuhyun misses that Jjong did those things to him. So he concluded that; when “SHINee Hello Baby” was done, he would make Jjong realize who he belonged to. The “Evil Magnae of SuJu” Cho Kyuhyun of course.

 

“I miss Yoogeun…” could you hear in SHINee’s van as they left the place where they had to send Yoogeun off with his parents.

 

“We know Jjongie, but whining like that isn’t gonna help. His umma and appa even said that we could see Yoogeunie whenever we wanted,” Onew, the leader, answered.

 

“That’s our Onew-hyung. You managed to talk them to it, didn’t you?” the diva, Key asked.

 

“Hehe~” he answered scratching his neck nervously, but nodded his head none the less.

 

“But still! I miss him…” Jonghyun continued to whine in the car until they got back to the dorm.

 

“Jjongie-hyung, just go to bed and sleep it off,” Minho advised him. Jonghyun nodded and went up to his room.

 

Jonghyun had just entered his and Minho’s shared room after a shower. When his door was knocked on, and inn came Minho with SJ’s dancer Donghae.

 

“Don’t worry hyung, me and Donghae-hyung won’t disturb you. It’s just been a while since we hung out, you know.” Minho said while leading Donghae to his bed. Jonghyun went over to his own bed and laid down on it.

 

“You can expect a visitor soon Jonghyun-ah,” he heard Donghae say. Jonghyun had already covered himself in his blankets and was on way to dreamland, so he answered with an: “Ah, okay…”

 

Then not to long after sounds could be heard from the window and a mumble of; “Your visitor has arrived,” could be heard from the other side of the room. Jonghyun went out of bed and made his way to the window. He could see a shadow down on the ground, but could not make out who it was.

 

“Open the damn window hyung! The sound is annoying…” could be heard again and Jonghyun turned to look at the cuddle-couple in the bed. ‘They are kind of cute like that…’ Jonghyun thought to himself with a small smirk and turned to the window. Opening it he saw his boyfriend, Kyuhyun. He smiled at him, beckoning him to come out, Jonghyun smiled and motioned for him to wait.

 

When Kyuhyun saw Jonghyun came running he spread his arms and embraced Jonghyun and held him tightly. Jonghyun could literary feel how much Kyuhyun loved him, if that was even possible. ‘I just wanna stay like this forever…’ the both of them thought and sighed lovingly.

 

“I’ve missed you Jjongie-ah.” Kyuhyun said and hugged him tighter while Jonghyun smiled in the crook of Kyuhyun’s neck.

 

“I’ve missed you too Kyu-hyung,” Jonghyun replied.

 

“Come on, I’ve got something to show you.” Kyuhyun said while dragging Jonghyun beside him, “close your eyes and trust me to be your eyes,” Kyuhyun whispered in his ear and pecked his lips.

 

~BACK AT THE SHINEE DORM~

 

In the living room on the couch  in front of the TV could we see the Taemin and Onkey couple watching a movie (AN: JUST THINK OF A MOVIE), but they weren’t paying attention to it, or at least Taemin was trying to, but that’s hard with the Onkey couple there.

 

“What do you think Kyuhyun-hyung and Jjongie-hyung are doing now?” Taemin asked his hyungs.

 

“Hmm… I don’t know Tae, but I honestly don’t want to know either…” Onew answered, “besides, Kyuhyun-hyung is taking care of Jonghyun so I’m not worried.”

 

“I guess…” Taemin said, “I’m going over to the Beast dorm. It’s been a while since I last saw Dongwoon-hyung.” He said and bolted out the door.

 

“Now Onew-hyung, now that the kids are out and Minho and Donghae-hyung are busy…” Key started to draw circles on Onew chest and whispering huskily into his ear, “we haven’t been able to play much lately and I…” Onew chuckled and smirked at Key.

 

“You want to make up for it tonight, Key-umma…?” Onew now had an almost evil glint in his eyes as he dragged Key up to his room.

 

“Why yes I do, Onew-appa,” Key finished as the door closed.

 

~BACK WITH THE KYUJONG COUPLE~

 

“Are we there yet?” Jonghyun asked Kyuhyun, he had been walking in blind for almost 10 minutes already.

 

“Soon Jjongie, be patient.” Kyuhyun answered. ’Patient my …’ Jonghyun thought. Kyuhyun stopped after a while which made Jonghyun stop at well. “Don’t open your eyes, stay here. I’ll be back~” Jonghyun couldn’t help but laugh at Kyuhyun when he said the last part (AN: see what I did there ;P).

 

Kyuhyun had been gone for a while now and Jonghyun’s patience was wearing thin. But he trusts his lover and still keeps his eyes closed. Then he feel hands dragging him further, he knows this is Kyuhyun.

 

“We’re here, you can open your eyes now,” Kyuhyun said. Jonghyun opened his eyes, and what met him was the most beautiful sight ever. There was a table with two chairs, amazing food, red wine, living candles and music in the background. And to top it off there were small tea-candles on the ground in a heart-shaped form around the table with rose petals scattered everywhere.

 

‘He… he did this for… me..?’ Jonghyun voiced his thoughts, and all Kyuhyun did was chuckle and lead Jonghyun to the table.

 

“I hope you’re hungry,” he said with a smile, Jonghyun returned the smile with one of his own and sat down at the table.

 

“I’m starving,” Jonghyun said, and they both started to eat.

 

“That was amazing!” Jonghyun exclaimed when the food was done with. “I can’t believe you went out and did this, for me.” Kyuhyun smiled and took Jonghyun’s hand in his own and made their way to the SJ dorm. Jonghyun noticed this and asked why they were going there.

 

“Because I think you could go one night outside of your own dorm,” he answered with a smile. When they arrived they went up to Kyuhyun’s bedroom and just laid on the bed in each other’s embrace, not saying anything enjoying the silence. No words were needed, and they both soon fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

 


Aaahhh... I felt that this was quite rushed and short and I feel like such a failiure... uhu!!!

I'M SO SORRY!!! *does the sorry sorry dance*

*goes and hides in a corner and grows mushrooms*