...

Confession Gone Wrong

I fiddled with my fingers as I walked down the corridor of school. I could see my crush walking up in the opposite direction. I always got nervous around him and could never look him in the eye. It’s probably why he never really notices me.

Apart from in lessons though. I got to sit next to him one time and almost died when he spoke to me. That voice. It’s so deep and velvety and simply drifts through me like music. You would never think that someone who looked so adorable and cute would have such a manly voice.

My face reddened as he walked past. His friends were with him as always and he flashed that blinding grin at them all, laughing with great energy.

God I’m such a fail.

I can’t even speak to him without stuttering. How will I ever tell him how I feel? I’ll just have to go through high school all alone and single and I’ll stay like that for all eternity.

“Yeeun! Wait up”

My best friend, Jiu, shouted from behind me. I spun round, realising her loud voice had caught the attention of the boys that just passed me. I almost squeaked in embarrassment as my eyes were fixated with Chanyeol’s by accident. The books in my hand were lifted up to my face, covering it but not before seeing his face break out in a heart-melting smile.

Damn, I think I may just melt.

“Yeeun” She breathed, reaching up to me and huffed out a breath of air as if she had been running for miles.

“Oh, look at your face” she tilted her head and poked her long finger into my dimple, “It’s red”

I frowned and lifted the books higher to hide my face away from her, “No it’s not” I claimed stubbornly. I heard her laugh suddenly, “Oh I get it”

I looked at her as we walked to our next class. “Get what?”

“You like Park Chanyeol!” She announced. My eyes widened and my hand immediately clamped over . Muffled noises of protests came was all I heard as we scurried off to a deserted area. I let my hand go and hissed, “Not so loud blabbermouth”

“Hey, I’m not a blabbermouth” Jiu cried. “And I was joking but seeing this, I guess I was right! You have the hots for Park Chanyeol! I bet you fantasize about being with him”

 I gasped and made her stop talking again by sealing with my hand. It was only rewarded with louder noises of rebelling. “I do not fantasize about Chanyeol! I just like him a little.” My voice trailed of near the end as I slowly pulled my hand away.

Jiu grinned and shoved my head back, “You like him lots!”

I groaned and decided to walk ahead to try and avoid her teasing.

 

It was lunch time and I was now heading towards the benches outside to meet with Jiu so we could go get our food together.

“Yeeun!” a low and familiar voice called from behind me. I froze and blinked, realising that Chanyeol was catching up with me. My voice got stuck in my throat as he reached out, slung his arms over my shoulder and weirdly, placed his soft lips on my cheek.

My eyes widened and dared to look to the side, at him. But I was met with the site of his sweetly pink lips retreating from me.

The image of his lips was all I could see and without realising, my hand struck out and collided with his cheek.

I slapped him. Oh god. I slapped Chanyeol.

The look on his face said it all. But I could only imagine what my face looked like. My eyes bulged out that it hurt and mouth was drying up because it refused to close.

Park Chanyeol, my crush, kisses my cheek, and I go and slap him!

“I’m really, really sorry” I bowed down, refusing to look at him as I stood back up again. “Really sorry”

I hurriedly walked away, wanting to release my misery on Jiu.

 

Chanyeol watched Yeeun rush away and brought his hand to his cheek. It didn’t hurt so much but he was suddenly regretting kissing her cheek.

“Ohoho! Now that was a beautiful collision” Kai cheered.

Baekhyun laughed, “Of only I had my video camera to film it all”

Chanyeol growled, “Shut up! It just didn’t go the way I planned it”

Suho shook his head, “I told you. If you go up to women kissing them, it’ll lead to a restraining order”

“Sounds like you’ve hand experience” Sehun snickered along with D.O.

Suho laughed dryly and rolled his eyes at the two.

“Focus people” Kai exclaimed, “Our Channie is obviously having difficulties!”

Chanyeol ruffled his hair and walked in the direction that Yeeun had gone. He wouldn’t give up just yet.

 

I buried my face into my hands while my shoulders shook with my painful whining and noises of tantrum. How could I do that?

I know I should be excited about him kissing me on the cheek but what hell is wrong with me? Is that how it’s going to be when a guy touches me? Me slapping their faces?

“Oh come on, it can’t have been that bad” Jiu tried to console. I sniffed, “You didn’t see his face. I bet he thinks I’m a right freak now”

Jiu nudged me furiously, “Look alive munchkin because your lover boy is coming, see ya!”

I shot up from my seat, seeing her run away, “No don’t leave!”

I was suddenly greeted by Chanyeol’s serious face. I wanted to hide under a rock and never come out at that point. I bet he’s really mad at me.

“Cho Yeeun” he said in a deep and firm voice.

I gulped and nervously looked at him. “Yes?”

“Did you really just slap me?” Chanyeol demanded to know, blinking with such incredulousness. I managed to laugh nervously rub the back of my neck, “Er...I said sorry?”

Chanyeol scoffed, “Sorry won’t do it. My cheek hurts now. All I did to you was kiss your cheek”

“Why did you kiss me then?” I questioned, wanting to know the answer dearly. I watched as his face froze over and his pale skin began to colour.

“Erm, about that...accident?” Chanyeol said in an inquiring tone. That excuse was highly unbelievable.

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

He sighed, “Yeeun, I want to ask you something. I really like you! Ever since eighth grade, I though you always looked pretty and now you look beautiful”

My heart stopped for a moment. I definitely wasn’t going deaf. I had most definitely heard everything that Chanyeol had said to me now.

“Would you maybe like to go out on a date this weekend?” he finally asked.

My lips curled upwards, unable to control the content smile that was forming. Chanyeol smiled back in reaction and waited patiently for me to answer.

“Yes, I’d like that” I said quietly, knowing that my face was heating up. Chanyeol fist pumped the air and suddenly leant forward and left a chaste kiss on my cheek again.

Luckily there was no slapping this time.

“Yeoja chingu~” he sang. I looked at him curiously and saw him tap his cheek lightly, leaning closer to me. I opened my mouth to say something but he shushed me tapped his cheek again.

I looked carefully around before leaning over and pressing my lips against his round cheek and leaving a sweet smooch.

As soon as I pulled away, I could tell he was extremely happy. He was grinning foolishly and laughing. The bell rang for lesson and Chanyeol pulled my hand as we ran for class together but all I could think of during class was that tomorrow would be the start of the weekend!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Meh~

I always have trouble with the endings >.< Le fail

 

(>'_')>O Have a cookie every one!!

 

And some Chanyeol pics: