Teaser 1

† don’t cry little girl. | a p p l y o p e n |

 

"Dad, I want a group."
The middle-aged man finally looked up from his papers. There was his daughter, standing on her high heels. As watching him from the very top from her own world.
"Thought we already discussed this topic." He tried to focus again. She make her way to his side, carefully.
"You're not the only one able to change your mind. You're going to get married for the fifth time, I'm asking for some girls to dance beside me. Much easier, don't you think?" He was dumbfounded. That little monster was really his daughter?
"So?"
He almost forgot that things were always like that.
"Give me some time."
"I don't want any 'time'. Since it's my group, I'll be making the decisions. Call that new girl."
A brief silence break.
"Eunhee, call that new girl. You know, from yesterday. Suhye'll be making a tour to some trainee's buildings."
"Thank you for being so open-minded, dad." She leaved the room with a grin.

 

He never felt so tense before. With a sigh, he loosened his tie.
"Old habits die hard, huh?" Someone said from the other side of the room. Someone who was smiling like a idiot.
"Have you ever think about doing something about your like, little bastard? Besides listening to other people conversation."
The smile was gone.
"Do you think I'm a slave? I've been following this little brat for the whole morning..."
"Be quiet. I have the perfect job for you."