What's The Occasion?

What's The Occasion? [ONE-SHOT]

 

Kiseop giggled as Soohyun lifted him up, spun him around and put him down on the soft chair.

“What’s the big occasion?” Kiseop asked as he looked around their apartment. Rose petals were situated on the floor, candles were lit brilliantly around the place, and he swore he could smell a delicious meal coming from their small kitchen. Soohyun faked a gasp.

“You really don’t know?” he exclaimed, falling to his knees before his handsome boyfriend. Kiseop shook his head childishly.

“No, I don’t.” he whispered, smiling at the other. Soohyun sighed.

“Well… You can figure it out for yourself.” He whispered back, Kiseop’s perfectly styled hair. His boyfriend whimpered and stomped his feet a little.

“Why don’t you just tell me?” he asked, pouting cutely. Soohyun chuckled and stood back up.

“Okay okay.” He started and he decided to pace around the room, finding the right words to say. “Kiseopie~ Come with me.” He ordered, holding out his hand like a gentleman, waiting for his lover to take it. Kiseop smiled like a big kid. He grasped onto Soohyun’s hand, and pulled himself up.

“Yes sir!” he replied, and let Soo lead him into the kitchen. When they got there, Kiseop’s eyes nearly popped out of his head. It was the most romantic thing he had ever seen. On the table, it was a blood red kitchen cloth, covering the space beneath, and on the cloth was a set of necessities. The silverware was simply magnificent, and there was crystal wine glasses placed at the two seats that were situated across from each other. There was a small salad bowl – covered in tomatoes and lettuce – there was also a bowl of French bread (that just happened to be Kiseop’s favourites). Spaghetti Bolognese seemed to be the choice of dinner for them, and Kiseop couldn’t be happier. Soohyun led him to one of the chairs, took it out like a gentleman, waited for his boyfriend to sit down, and pushed it in, so Kiseop was met with the edge of the table that was not too close. He watched as Soohyun walked around the table, a small seductive smile on his lips, and he picked up a bottle of red wine. He walked back over to his boyfriend, and filled up his glass kindly before walking over to his own place and doing the same. Soohyun sat on his seat opposite of his lover, and smiled again. Kiseop found it hard to breathe, this was the utter most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for him.

“Soohyun…” he muttered, and tried again to think of what the occasion was, but nothing sprung to mind. It wasn’t either of their birthdays, nor their anniversary. He had no clue. Soohyun chuckled as he saw the confused expression on his boyfriends face, but interrupted his thoughts.

“Don’t think too hard.” He said, and motioned for Kiseop to start eating whenever he felt like it, because he was certainly going to start.

They ate in silence, but it was a comfortable one, both were too busy enjoying their brilliant food and wine to strike any sort of conversation. Soon, they had finished and they both smiled at each other gracefully. Soohyun suddenly stood up, and walked over to their small fridge, before opening it and bringing out a wonderful, delicious looking chocolate cake that was covered in cream and strawberries.

“Don’t tell me you forgot about desert?” Soohyun said, noticing the dreamy look in his lover’s eyes. Kiseop chuckled.

“I did.” He admitted, and watched Soohyun cutting a piece off, and handing it to Kiseop in a small silver plate.

“Eat up gorgeous.” He instructed and was about to head back to his own place when Kiseop got a tight grip on his hand. “What is it baby?” he asked, a bit worried. Kiseop smiled brightly at him.

“Feed me?” he asked, eyes glowing, hoping the other would agree to his selfish request. Soohyun chuckled but nodded of course. He dragged over his chair and sat beside the other. The first thing he picked up was a cream covered strawberry. Kiseop opened his mouth like a little baby getting fed by its mother. Soohyun smiled and moved the strawberry to his mouth, watching as Kiseop the cream off, before devouring the delicious red fruit in his mouth, as he stared at his boyfriend. Soohyun watched in admiration, still not believing, after two years, that he was able to be with someone this perfect, this adorable, this gorgeous.

“Another?” he asked and Kiseop shook his head instantly. His boyfriend chuckled and picked up another strawberry, this time, off the cream himself with his own tongue, before placing it beside Kiseop’s mouth for him to eat. Kiseop grinned and gladly took the strawberry – savouring it more than the last one – this one had his lover on it.

“Again, what is the occasion?” he asked repeatedly, still very curious over it. Soohyun chuckled but wanted Kiseop to eat his cake first.

“Eat first, and then all shall be revealed sweetheart.” He bent over and kissed Kiseop on the forehead, before leaving to get his own piece of delicious cake. Kiseop pouted again, but of course, he still ate the cake.

The cake was soon finished, and Kiseop was very hyper with anticipation. Soo looked over at him and smiled brightly. He moved over to the cupboard, and grabbed a small black box from it – that was encrusted with small glittering jewels. Kiseop’s breath hitched. He didn’t dare say anything though. Soohyun moved over to his blank boyfriend, and daring, he went on one knee and held the black box up to Kiseop.

“…No way…” Kiseop muttered, terrified now. His lover smiled softly and opened the box before muttering the brilliant words Kiseop thought he’d never hear.

“Kiseop, my gorgeous angel, my one and only, the only one I’ll ever love whole-heartedly, my other half, my soul mate, my perfect lover… Will you take a chance, and marry me?” he finished, hoping in his heart that Kiseop would agree. A small crystal tear flew down Kiseop’s face, and his mouth was slightly open. Soo waited, he knew he shouldn’t interrupt the other’s thoughts, or put pressure on him. Kiseop suddenly stared into Soohyun’s hoping eyes, and pecked him on the lips sweetly. He then stared at the gorgeous diamond ring inside the box, and imagined himself wearing it.

“…Y-Yes…” he whispered, staring at the beautiful ring. Soohyun made a sigh of relief and grinned.

“May I?” he asked, wanting to make Kiseop’s finger look even more beautiful with his new possession.

“O-Of course.” Kiseop stuttered, and put out his left hand for his boyfrie-… fiancé to take. Soohyun took the long magical finger, and slipped the diamond ring on to the beautiful ring finger, and he stared in admiration of it.

“Gorgeous.” He whispered and Kiseop was trying to stop himself from sobbing.

“…I love you Soo.” He spoke and stared into Soo’s eyes again. Soohyun chuckled and stood up.

“I love you too, obviously.”  He replied and picked Kiseop up, holding him tight and kissing him on the lips.

This was the first kiss of the newly engaged couple. And boy, Kiseop could not wait until he belonged fully to Soohyun.