My Girl

My Girl
You have just reached home, running from a party in the rain. You were shattered. You found Chunji your boy-friend kissing your best friend. Your make-up has run down your face, Your dress has been ripped and one of your heels have broken off while running in the rain all the way home.
Chunji followed trying to catch up but didn't since he had to get the girl off that was kissing him.
You ran into your house and into the bedroom, crying in the corner of the dark room. You heard Chunji barging through the door, yelling your name, trying to find you. He followed the water drips on the floor into your bedroom. He ran over and took off his jacket and placed it over you. You did not dare to look him in the eye.
"I've been looking all my life, just tryna find you! I've always been five steps behind you, Because I've finally found the wonderful girl of my dreams. Its you and only you that I love and will never leave!" Chunji yelled. He was not going to lose you. You still didn't look at him. He cupped your face with his hands and looked you in the eye. You jumped into his arms and hugged him as tight as you could. Breathing heavily, you finally calmed down, now with your head in Chunji's lap, sleeping peacefully. He carried you to your bed, now almost dry from the rain. He put the heaters on and dimmed the lights. He laid next to you watching you sleep peacefully.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers!
Now I know this is sooooo soooooo short BUT, I just had an idea for it and wrote it down. I know its not long but any-ways I hope you enjoyed it !!  ♥x♥x♥