Chapter 3

Starter (Sequel to Never Thought)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo!miss me?"
"You better get your here,Dongwoo."
"Wow,wow.Relaks!don't worry.I won't run away."Dongwoo close the door and sit on the couch.
"What are you doing?"
"What?I'm doing what?"
"You really?...why are you still sitting there?don't you know what you're suppose to do?"Hoya glare at him.
"Do what?I don't know...what should I do?"Dongwoo tilt his head and act all innocent."Ah~I remember.."He snap his finger."That head prefect say that you are looking for me.So what's up?"
"You really....and why do you think I'm looking for you huh?"Hoya say in gritted teeth.
"Uh...let me guess....herm..because you miss me?"Dongwoo smirk.He get up from the couch and approach the younger slowly.Step....by....step.


"Dongwoo!!don't play around!Get me off from this chair!"Hoya pout cutely.The older who notice it,wear out a sly smirk.Din't he know that if he act cute in this time will just get the older becoming more insane?
"And what will I get if I help you?"Dongwoo lean closer to Hoya face.Hoya eyes widen,he shock over Dongwoo behaviour.
"Ya...YAH!"He push Dongwoo,and there's go his red ear."Wha...what are you doing?!"
"Owie~wat id I tho,unsil yu push may abay?"The older start his cute action...yup just to get the younger attention.Did he even realise what did he do?And he suppose to be older!more matured!...and....a GANGSTER?!Did he lost his memory when he's with Hoya?
Hoya eyes widen,he's too shock at what he has witness today.The red hair gangster being a baby?try to talk like a 5 years old kid?what is he?A TOO matured baby?What's wrong with this gangster today?did a ghost already possess him?by taking up his soul?


"Ah...uh....ah..."He stuter.What else can he say?you're cute?No,Hoya wouln't say that.Only if...Dongwoo with him.Yeah he IS with him now,but does he seem like he want to say that word in his state now?At least....not now.
"Y?y id yu push me abay?yu ded not yikes may?Iz sit?aww..iz ert..."Dongwoo look down,pretend like he's hurt with the younger action.
"NO!...no...I like you...."
"Or..."There,he change back to his normal voice,normal him.But not normal enough for his insanity to come back.Just when he's with Lee Howon.His forever lovmy.
"....or..?"
"Or..."He go behind Hoya.
Hoya gulp,eyeeing the older make his move and go behind him.
"Because you...just...can't....resist...me?"Dongwoo whisper seductively to Hoya ear.It sends shiver to the younger.His eyes widen like it will pop out.His ears and face start heating up,it give a ridiculously bright red colour.Exactly like a fresh tomatoes been deliver just a few minutes ago.
Dongwoo can't help but smirk when he notice a frozen Hoya.


"Heh,should we.....start the mentally torturing...game?"





------☻----


"Ya....yah!KIM SUNGKYU!!"
"What my..Nam..Woohyun?"Sungkyu smirk.
"What are you doing?!Do you even know where we are?we are in a school!IN SCHOOL!!"
"And...what that suppose to be any different?"
"......0_0....of course it's different!! >_< ! It's the place for we to learn!Not do....this....sort of...things..."Woohyun blush,his head down.
"And...?"Sungkyu lift Woohyun chin up,so that he will meet with his eyes."Isn't this the place that,what bring us together now?"
"Ah......yes....uh...just stop with it!!At least not in this place!"He shout.Poor the younger being bully by the hamster.But did he even realise what he just say?just a few seconds ago?you notice it?
'PANG' realisation hit the poor young boy.By then....he realise something.
"Oh my god...0o0..."That's it.All ruin...for him...maybe?



"Heh,not at here huh?Then...where?can you...tell me..?"Sungkyu lean closer and blow at Woohyun ear.And there,the younger moan.
"Ah~Gy....Gyu...."Woohyun close his eyes.
"Pfft......kekeke~!"
"Wha....what..?"He open his eyes,and see Sungkyu who's busy clamp his mouth to hide his laugh from breaking free.There,that's it.His heart burning with anger.He feel like he want to punch the other face so badly.So hardly.Until the other bleeding.And yet....he can't,because he love that person so much.Too much.



"YAH!!"Woohyun push the older harshly on his chest.Yeah that's the only thing he can do toward him.
"Bwahahahahaha....Woohyun ah....you...you...hahaha."
"Stop it!!Oh,now you want to put a prank on me?"He hiss."I don't believe you GYU!!"
"Aigoo~I'm....hahaha....fuh...okay...I'm sorry,Woo...it just....pfft..."
"Ya,ya laugh until your stomach burst!Until then,you will feel satisfied huh?Tsk.."He shook his head."I'm such a stupid for having a boyfriend like you!"He stomping leaving the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter