Chapter 4

Perfection...?

Hey guys this is my longest Chapter yet! you'll see why ;3
Vinseop this chapter!!!


Kevin’s POV

It was 7:45 when I finally made my way down to the front of our building. Before opening the doors to the outside world, I made sure my pants were up and that my shirt was straight. My outfit consisted of white skinny jean capris, a loose tank top splashed with pastels and white slip on sneakers. Upon stepping outside, I was greeted by Soohyun putting his arm around me, leading me over the others. “We were afraid you would be a no show!” Hoon shouted. “Sorry, my hair wasn’t cooperating…” I mumbled. I looked to Kiseop instantly blushing hard and looking away.

Kiseop looked absolutely stunning, His red hair was styled to perfection, his biceps were shown off perfectly by his short sleeve shirt and his tight pants left no room for imagination… “Let’s get a move on!” Soohyun cheered, leading the way with his arm round Hoon. As they started ahead, I felt something brush my hand. I looked down to see Kiseop holding his hand out towards me. I looked up to his face. He flashed me a kind smile. “May I?” I blushed softly and nodded, “S-sure.” He took my hand into his and we started follow the others.

The whole way to the movies we held hands, occasionally swinging them, giggling like idiots as we did so. Each time our eyes met, I would blush and my heart would skip a beat, He would giggle which would make me blush even more.

We eventually made it to our seats… after a bit a trouble. Soohyun picked a scary movie and decided not to tell anyone else until we got there. Kiseop, being the scarediest cat of us all refused to go in until we convinced him otherwise (we dragged him in.) For the movie we sat in the way back/top and in the corner so no one would bother us. As the lights dimmed, I tensed and Kiseop put his arm around me. I put up the armrest that was between us and snuggled close to him.

As the movie got more intense, the tighter we held each other. At one point in the movie, something on the screen jumped out and I screamed covering my eyes. Kiseop pulled me close, squeezing my shoulder whispering, “It’s alright Kevin, I’ve got you.” That really meant a lot to hear him say that, knowing he was probably tens time more scared than I was, but he was still worried about me anyways. I snuggled closer and whispered back, “I know, I’ve got you too.” I said with a small giggle. Throughout the movie, we would both look over too see how the soohoon couple was doing, but of course, they were too busy lip locking to pay attention to the movie to be scared. Kiseop and I just shook our heads and tried to ‘enjoy’ the rest of the movie.

I sighed in relief as we finally left the theatre. “That was so scary hyun.” I whined to Kiseop. “It wasn’t tooo scary.” Soohyun added. Kiseop gave him a look, “You didn’t even watch it! You were too busy gazing into each other’s eyes.” He said pouting. “You’re just jealous.” Hoon said sticking out his tongue.

I just laughed at them, shaking my head when all of a sudden I heard a piercing scream. We all turned around to see a group of girls rushing over. Now don’t get me wrong, I love KISS Mes… but there were A LOT of them and we didn’t have protection if they got crazy. In an instant, we were lost in a sea of screaming fan girls. Kiseop and I were separated from each other along with the other couple. I was being bombarded with so many questions and so much screaming that I couldn’t concentrate. I looked around trying to find Kiseop.

When I finally spotted him, he was smiling and chatting it up with a group of skinny, rather attractive girls. They both seemed to be very interested in each other. My heart sank and I frowned turning away. They were so much prettier than me… and they were girls… I couldn’t compete. Plus, they were a lot skinnier than me. I put my hand on my stomach, feeling very ill all of a sudden. “Kevin Oppa, what’s wrong?” A few girls asked together. “I’m sorry, I have to go…” I whispered as I bowed and hurried off to the restroom.

Nobody was inside, so I ran into one of the stalls, locking it behind me. I couldn’t hold back the tears that started to form. I quietly let the tears fall as to not alert anyone that might enter. I stared at the toilet before me. If I wasn’t good enough for Kiseop I would just have to change that. I kneeled over the bowl shoved my finger down my throat bringing up what little I ate today. After that was out, I was left there dry heaving for what seemed like an eternity. Each time it made me feel even more ill, causing the next gag.

Once I was finished and freshened up, I walked back into the theater’s lobby solemnly to find the rest to the group waiting for me. “Where did you go?!” Soohyun yelled “Yeah! We thought the fan girls kidnapped you or something!” Hoon exclaimed. I found his comment amusing but I didn’t show it. “I’m sorry… I really had to pee.” I apologized with a bow. “It’s alright~ you’re here now, after all!” said Soohyun as he patted my back. I could feel Kiseop’s eyes on me as he moved to walk beside me. I kept my gaze to the floor. I wasn’t good enough to bask in Kiseop’s beauty…

 

On the walk, back I was silent, always keeping my gaze towards the ground. I felt numb and sick. Why did I have to be so stupid? I disappointed our fans and made the others worry about me. So stupid…

 I was shaken from my self-loathing by a hand gripping my shoulder, stopping my movements. I looked up to see whose it was. It was Kiseop’s hand. “Binnie… what’s wrong? Are you okay? You’ve seemed… off sense we left the theatre.” My heart panged with sadness. I didn’t deserve to be called that. I removed my shoulder from his grasp and backed up. “I’m going for a walk… Please don’t follow me!” With that, I ran off into the night, ignoring the multiple shouts for me to stop.

 

I ran and ran until I reached a park. It was empty with only one or two lampposts lighting the path. I went and stood under one; leaning against a mental fence on a ledge, that over looked the river along with the city, the city’s yellow, night lights reflecting off the water’s surface. It was truly a remarkable sight.

I stood there for a while, feeling the now cool breeze brush against my skin, I sighed contently. Now that I had calmed down, I felt a bit guilty. The other members were probably worried sick about me having just run off. I would go back but I had run blindly for so long I wasn’t sure of the way back. Tears threatened to fall again I tried to blink them away but I couldn’t stop them this time.

I was so lost, in so many ways…

All of a sudden, I heard footsteps approaching me. Oh god, this was it. I was lost in the middle of the night all by myself and if this person wanted to kill me here and now, there wasn’t much I could do to stop them. The tears kept coming and I began to shake.

 I felt strong arms wrap around me and a familiar voice whisper in my ear. “Please don’t cry Binnie, your too pretty to cry.” It was Kiseop. My body instantly relaxed. I turned around and buried my face into his chest, sobbing violently. I don’t know whether it was because I was relieved he wasn’t a murderer or because of what I had gone through these past few weeks but I didn’t let up crying. All the while Kiseop just held me close, whispering sweet nothings into my ear to calm me down.

 

Eventually, I did stop crying. Kiseop and I now, were sat on a bench in the same park. He had me sitting on his lap sideways so we could still see each other. “Why?” He asked me softly, playing with my hair. I sniffled; knowing he was asking why I was upset. “Because I-I’m not good enough.” I whispered holding in a sob, hanging my head in shame. He frowned and tilted my head up. “Look at me.” He commanded. I did so, my eyes puffy and red from crying. “Kevin, I don’t know what this is about but, you. Are. Good enough.” He said seriously.

I just frowned and looked away, “But I- mm!” He cut me off with a kiss. The kiss was soft but passionate. At first, I was too shocked to kiss back but I soon relaxed and closed my eyes, leaning into him. He cupped my cheek, it softly with his thumb. After a while, he pulled away, keeping his hand on my cheek. He put his forehead against mine starring deeply into my eyes. “Kevin, You are the most perfect, most beautiful person in the world… the universe even! and nothing will ever change that, Binnie. Do you understand?” “I nodded slowly, “Y-yes, I-I understand.” With that, he kissed me again, this time I immediately kissed back, threading my fingers through his silky hair. Slowly the kiss deepened. The way our lips moved against each other’s was making my heart beat out of my chest. I moaned softly as he nibbled my bottom lip asking for entry, I complied, the kiss becoming even more heated. He grabbed my hand and put it against his chest, over his heart. His heart was beating hard too. Knowing that only added to the immense happiness, that I felt at that moment. I wished that it would never have to end…

Later

Kiseop POV

 After Kevin settled down, We sat there for a while, just holding each other close, enjoying each other’s embrace. I could tell he was tired. Every so often, his eyes would flutter shut, his head slumping forwards only to shoot back up to its resting place on my shoulder, his eyes half lidded and very tired. When his head finally drooped forward and he didn’t pop back up. I listened closely, hearing him snore softly. He was asleep. I smiled and slid my arm under his legs and stood, holding him bridal style. He was super light, lighter than I remember at least. He groaned, wrapping his arms tighter around my neck, snuggling closer. He was just too cute sometimes.

 Every so often during the walk home, Kevin would wake up (to a degree) and ask questions like where we were going. I would just smiled and whisper to him, “I’m taking you home, Binnie.” He would smile and go back to sleep.

 As I entered our dorm, I noticed Soohyun and Hoon were asleep on the couch. They must have been waiting for us… whoops. I made my way over, Kevin still in my arms, and nudged our leader with my foot. He jumped awake, looking around confused and then up towards me. “Ah, you got him.” He yawned. “Is everything alright?” He asked tiredly, motioning towards Kevin. I frowned and shrugged, “For now, we’ll just have to wait until morning.” He nodded and moved to wake Hoon.

I made my leave and carried Kevin to his room. I quietly crept in making sure not wake Dongho. I carefully reached down and removed Kevin’s shoes as well as my own. As I went to lay Kevin down, he stirred awake, refusing to let go. “Lay with me…” he begged with a pout. With a cute face like that, I couldn’t refuse him, so I nodded and slid into bed, next to him. He snuggled up to me, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around him protectively closing my eyes. “Goodnight, Hyun.” He mumbled. “Sweet Dreams, Binnie.” I whispered softly as I drifted off to sleep…


Thank you for reading!! Please comment and tell me what you think!!
Also tell me what you want to see happen, your suggestions will appear in chapters soon to come!!
Dont be too harsh with any critisism!! :D