I'm Mickey and you're Minnie

I'm Mickey and you're Minnie

A/N: Picture credits to Disney XD + just my sad imagination Q__Q

 

 

 

 

Saturday, 19th May 2012, United States, California, Los Angeles, Disneyland

 

It was a really hot and sunny day. Therefore Korea's super rookie group EXO decided to go and amuse themselves on their last free day before the big SM family concert. However the juniors did not join their sunbaes in Knott's Berry Farm but decided to visit every kid's dream land, the land of fairytales and pink and glitter and happiness....Disneyland.

"WE ARE IN DISNEYLAND!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!", Chanyeol, the giraffe with his low booming voice yelled. It attracted the attention of the foreign guests (actually EXO had to be deemed foreign since the boys were in another country) much to Kris' embarrassment. It didn't help that the rest of the members were freaking out too, jumping up and down like little kids, screaming, singing and dancing and laughing in a volume that hurt the Chinese rapper's ears.

'Control yourself, Kris. Can't ruin the fun for all, you know they earned this.’ he tried to calm himself.

His patience was really at stake. Luckily his cute Chen Chen was with him to calm his edgy nerves. 'At least something to look forward to.'

The tallest wasn't very keen on herding a group of 10 kids + Chen + coordis and staff like a shepherd but it was his duty passed by SM so he couldn't neglect it either. To be honest all he wanted was a nice day full of rest and fun with his boyfriend, away from the troublesome sheep herd. He could almost see his wish come true, him and Chen, on a boat in the 'It's a small world' ride, cuddling, kissing, whispering sweet nothings.........

'Damn, curse my luck!', he bitterly thought.. There was no opportunity for him to sulk more because their manager announced that they were to enter the theme park.

"WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!“ eleven boys (and staff) cheered and threw fists in the air. Kris just sighed and followed along.

 

____________________________________

 

The world was spinning around EXO-M's leader due to the many rides he took with the other members of EXO. So he decided to take a break and watch the costumed heroes of Disney going around, giving free hugs and balloons, while he tried to calm his upset stomach a little bit. Suddenly he felt something bump his shoulder. When he looked to his side his angel was smiling at him and offering him a cookie.

"Are you not feeling well, hyung? If your stomach is upset then you should eat a little bit to calm it and make it kick into gear again."

Kris nodded and wanted to take the cookie but before his hand could reach the sweet Chen stopped him. "Hyung, let me feed you! Say aaah~~!"

This.

Was.

Heaven.

'THANK YOU, GOD! T__T', Kris inwardly cheered. If it wasn't for his manly image that he had to keep he'd grab EXO-M's main vocalist, lift him up, then jump up and down all while crying like a baby in happiness. Well...but he was manly manly like in very manly so he refrained from it. What he did instead was pulling the younger male onto his lap and nuzzling the singer's neck.

"Can't I have you instead? You are way more sweeter than any sweet or candy."

It caused the other to blush. Chen looked down and let his feet dangle, but he was leaning back at the older man at the same time.

"Maybe later", he whispered so that only Kris could hear. The Chinese man just grinned at that and pulled his lover even closer. Then he placed one hand at Chen's thigh and rubbed small circles with his thumb causing the younger's breath to hitch.

"H-hyunggnnh~!!"

"Hm? What's with that y noise right now Chen Chen?"

"P-please stop..! W-we are being watched!"

"So? I don't care what they say, as long as I'm with you."

The leader's cheesy line made his fellow member's blush darken impossibly. Chen pushed himself up out of his boyfriend's embrace and turned around.

"Hyung, let's go~", he pulled the taller man's arm and made him stand up. Then he hurriedly went into the directions of the souvenir shops, the older man closely trailing behind his dongsaeng. Inside the shop both boys strolled around (even though it was pretty cramped) and looked at the different displayed goodies. Chen took a teal and yellow 'Perry the Platypus' Mickey hat and showed it to his tall boyfriend.

"Isn't it cute? I want to wear it~", he grinned and proceeded to the cashiers but before he could reach them Kris grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him back. He slung one arm around the singer's slim waist and guided him back to the headwear section. There he took two sets of hairbands and held them up into his angel's face.

"Let's buy them and wear them together."

Kris held up one Mickey Mouse hairband and one Minnie Mouse hairband.
 Chen smiled.

"Alright. But only if I can be Mickey."

Kris shook his head. "No I am Mickey."

"What? Not faiir~! Then I won't wear it!"

"....", Kris sadly looked at the ground and although Chen knew that this was a trick (this was obvious) he couldn't stop the guilty feeling in his stomach from spreading. He sighed.

"Alright. I'll wear it."

"There is one additional condition", Kris said, back in his normal tone and with his default face.

"Which is?", the younger asked suspiciously.

"You call me Mickey and I can call you Minnie."

"W-what? NO!!"

"Please?"

"No! Hyung, you're being childish!"

"..alright", Kris looked down again. Chen cringed inwardly then coughed. "AlrightI'lldoitbutonlybecauseit'syou."

He mumbled it so fast that it was almost not understandable (but Kris heard it anyway). Just to tease his cute lover the older man asked.

"Excuse me? Could you repeat that?"

The singer bit his bottom lip before responding.

"Alright....I'll do it..but only because it's you...", the last part was still whispered but for Kris it was enough. He grinned wide and swooped the shorter boy up into his arms then carried him bridal style over to the cashiers and paid. All while ignoring the weird looks of the other park visitors. Chen on the other hand buried his face in the crook of the Chinese's neck to hide himself from the embarrassment.

"Chen Chen?"

"...hm?"

"I love you."

"..I love you, too, Kris-hyung."

 

 

 

 

OK OK so I typed this in one hour lol all while keeping an eye on the exo tags and I must say:

WE EXOTICS ARE IMPRESSIV!!! WE TOOK OVER THE DISNEYLAND TAG IN JUST 8 HOURS!!! holy sheet!!! we are unstoppable XDDD

and as you can see I have somewhat calmed my nerves hahahahahahaha

And EXO left the park too, so now I don't have to constantly fear to be missing something and can go to sleep LOL (it's 4AM -__-''')

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SHORT FICLET~~~~ :DDDDD

GOOD NIGHT Y'ALL!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!