Dreams come true

Childhood Love

One year later...

 

It's been a year since I visited Taeyeon's grave.

Today I go to he grave again bringing my diary and flowers for her.

I walk towards her grave and knelt down beside it.

"Taeyeon-ah, oppa is here.."

"It's been a year since I visited you right? And you know what? Your dreams, no I mean our dreams already come true now.." I stop for a while. "I already become a singer. Now I already join the Exo group. Our dreams already come true Taeyeon.."

When I finish my words, I feel someone tapped my shoulder. I look back.

"Ahjumma!"

It's Taeyeon mother.

"I can't believe you still remember me" she smile.

"Of course I am"

"I already saw news about you. You're a singer now right?"

"Yes, I become a singer because I want to make Taeyeon's dreams come true"

"I know that.. Thank you for making her dreams come true" she smile again and then she take out something from her back. It's a letter.

"Here, it's from Taeyeon. She want me to give it to you when you already be a singer" she give me the letter.

I stare at the letter for a while.

"Well, I must leave now. I come here just because I want give you that letter. And I might be will not come here anymore" she said.

"Why not, ahjumma?"

"Because I'll go to New York and emjoy my life there with my husband. We will go tomorrow so I wanna continue packing our stuffs"

"I see. Gomawo ahjumma"

"No problem. Wish you luck in your carreer" she said and then leave

I stare at the letter again and then I open it slowly.

"Oppa, It's me Taeyeon. When you read this letter I know I already leave this world. And I already told my mom to give you this letter when you already become a singer. So, chukkae oppa, congrars ^_^. I'm happy that you already reach our dreams. Oppa now I want to write about us. I hope you still remember our moment in the amusement park. I already put our pic in the envelope..."

I stop read and then I look at the envelope. Our pic is there. The same one like mine. She still save it. I continue read the letter again.

"I believe you stop read for a while to look at the pic, aren't you?..."

I stop reading again.

"How she know it?" I'm imagine her face while wrote this letter. She must be giggled that time.

"And I know you imagine that I'm giggling when I wrote this, right?"

She's right again.

"But you are right oppa, I'm giggle when wrote this and also when I'm thinking about you. Now, it's the time for me to appologize. I'm sorry because I leave you so soon and without making a farewell party. But you must believe me that I'm happy now, because the pain that I have already gone. Don't miss me too much oppa, I'll always stay in your heart and will never go from there"

I stop reading again and smile with teary eyes. I can't lie to myself. I really miss her. And also love her..

"And one last thing oppa..

I know that I'm too young to say this but..

I believe that I already..

In love with you.."

The letter done there.. And I found a little stain there. It's a blood.

I know that she write this at her last moment.

I lift up my head and look at the sunny sky.

"I love you too Taeyeon.."

"Forever..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I'm sorry, this story actually a one shot but I forgot to post this part so I make another chap :3

I steal a little time to write this before continue study x3

Thanks for read, subscribe, and the comments :D