Final

Pabo

 

It was just yet another Sunday morning.

 

Everything was going on as per normal; Jonghyun was doing god-knows-what in god-knows-where, nobody actually cared enough to get up from their comfortable position to go and find out where or what he’s doing. Taemin and Minho are playing some kind of gore video games in their room, giggles and squeals coming out of it once in a while, making me frown—hey, it’s not my fault that I have mother-like instincts, considering I'm the only male in the family. Meanwhile, Onew and I were cuddling on the couch—my head was lying on Onew’s broad chest, our fingers tangled intimately on my belly.

 

Everything was going on as per normal; that is, until Onew quacked out a complete, utter piece of intelligent .

 

 

Hey Bum, when I die, don’t come near my body.”

 

 

WHAT. THE. . A lot of emotions were going through my head when I heard that sentence—I was angry, confused, frustrated, and sad; but there was one emotion that stood out more than the rest. I was so heartbroken, I could practically hear the sound of my heart breaking to a million tiny pieces— first of all, why did he even say anything about dying? We agreed to stay off that topic when he said that he'll end his own life if I died first. (I mean, it's romantic and all; after all, it brought me to tears and it was the reason that I gave my ity to him but it doesn't matter! He shouldn't do that!)

 

And why didn't he want me near his body? Could it be that he didn't want me to be the last person he sees before he dies? Do I mean so little to him? Rejectiooooonnnn resounded in my ears, banging on my eardrums; I automatically flinched and try to get out of his arms—a place more comfortable than heaven itself. Those telltale prickling started to appear in my nose and under my eyes, I knew that it's just a matter of time before bawling my eyes out.

 

I couldn't escape no matter how much i tried; he was much much stronger than me and his arms are so toned and y and unf... okay I'm getting out of the topic here. Anyway, he didn't let me out of his embrace and I was getting tired, so I settled down by just sitting there, trying to have as little contact with him as possible (considering he still has his arms around me and I'm sitting on his lap).

 

"Why?" I squeaked out, fearing the answer. I should've known, he was too good to be true, I should've known that this was one-sided, oh god I should break up with him to spare him the trouble but oh how am I supposed to survive without him oh my god oh my god but I must do this okay Key you can do it, you can do it, do it for him!

 

I breathed in deeply, preparing myself from what was to come. But before I could say anything, he stupidly muttered out the most idiotically sweet thing I have ever heard in my whole life, successfully healing my million-pieced heart:

 

 

"It's because my hands may not be able to wipe your tears."

 

 

I immediately felt hot, and I'm quite sure that the dark blush had already traveled to my cheeks. The deep chuckle I heard from Onew just confirmed it, and I sighed as I turned to face the face that has adorned most of my dreams, my hips fit snugly on his thighs like we were specially made for each other.

 

My palms s up to cup his cheeks and he leaned in, successfully capturing my lips in a slow, deep kiss. "Pabo." I slapped his chest playfully, the blush coming back to my cheeks. "Stupid stupid Jinki. Why'd you have to be such a fail pabo. Jinki pabooooooooooooooooo."

 

He only showed me that irresistible grin, an innocent grin which strangely never fails to . "As long as I'm your pabo, then I'm fine being an idiot forever~" He sang, and I didn't waste any time leaning in and kissing him again. Hard.

 

He lifted my up while we're still kissing and ran towards our room, surprisingly acting mature and manly and not tripping over air. All of that serves to even more.

 

Clothes were strewn all over the bedroom; Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho sighed and  took out their earplugs, specifically bought for this particular situation.