Control

Listen To You

Kyuhyun was well known by pretty much every single person for not listening to his hyungs. Everybody knew this fact. Friends, dongsaengs, sunbaes, relatives and even the president of SMent himself knew the way of the Super Junior maknae, Cho Kyuhyun. The Super Junior members constantly complained on shows and such about Kyuhyun's behaviour. They complained about how he wouldn't listen to whatever they had said. How he would like to rebel against every single rule which they placed in action. How he didn't do as they had instructed, only ignoring their anger. The Super Junior members would growl at him, yet let him get away with it every time.

For the maknae was unhateable. Even though Kyuhyun often did become so annoying and irritating, they just had to forgive his actions. Kyuhyun was a irreplaceable member of Super Junior. Without him, Super Junior was incomplete. His meschievious behaviour, his deep and hypnotizing voice, his cute and innocent smile... The Super Junior members couldn't function without him, they just wished he was more obedient.

They really needed someone to teach Kyuhyun obedience. They really needed someone to teach Kyuhyun behaviour. They really needed someone to teach Kyuhyun manners. The Super Junior members couldn't do it though. Kyuhyun wouldn't listen to their words. Somehow, Kyuhyun could block out the noise. He would only listen to what he wanted to hear. Anything beside that meant absolutely nothing to him.

Even Kangin, Heechul and Leeteuk were no use. Whatever they told Kyuhyun would be forgotten within seconds. As if those words were never spoken at all. To the Super Junior members, it was pretty much useless at this point. They couldn't do anything to make Kyuhyun listen to their words. No matter how much they much they tried to get his attention, it didn't work. No matter how many techniques they used, everything seemed to fail.

They thought Kyuhyun listened to no-one and followed no-one. Rules made weren't going to be followed by Kyuhyun. Scoldings and punishments weren't going to make Kyuhyun stop being the way he was. When it came right down to it, they began to think Kyuhyun would never change his ways. The Super Junior members couldn't do anything but sigh at his antics. They really didn't realise... there was already someone to control him.

Seohyun. Better known as Joohyun. This person was the only person who was able to control Kyuhyun. This person was the only person Kyuhyun heard. This person was the only one Kyuhyun bothered to listen to. Why? Simple because it was Seohyun. There was no greater reason than that.

Kyuhyun gave Seohyun things that no-one else recieved. Those were things like his fully devoted attention. His one hearted love. His entire life. His soul. Not to mention the most important thing, his heart. Kyuhyun gave his heart to Seohyun and didn't want to have it returned. His heart was Seohyun's. So was his life. And his soul. And everything inbetween it. He doesn't even know how this happened. It just did.

Even though Kyuhyun was deaf to the world and people around him, he could alwats hear Seohyun's soft and gentle voice. It wasn't a choice. If Kyuhyun had to choose, he would rather be deaf to Seohyun. Why? Because everytime Kyuhyun heard Seohyun's voice, it would drive him completely insane. Like a deadly toxin had just been released into his body. He was unable to escape such a virus.

Seohyun had Kyuhyun wrapped around her finger tightly. To him, her word was authority. Kyuhyun couldn't go against what she said or even try to fight it away. This was one of the other reasons Kyuhyun hated Seohyun. He hated that even though he couldn't hear what his hyungs told him, he would hear Seohyun loud and clear.


Now, this is the story in which the Super Junior members learned how to control Kyuhyun (When I say that, I mean they learned who to call when Kyuhyun was breaking rules). What happened? Well, a certain Lee Hyukjae (Better known as Jewel Boy Eunhyuk) had broken the maknae's precious laptop.

Now, everybody knows Kyuhyun loves to play Starcraft. It's the second most important thing in his life (First being Seohyun). Without his laptop, he couldn't play his games. Ryeowook once broke Kyuhyun's laptop n China... It did not end every well. Eunhyuk remembered when this happened. He was afraid for his life. Eunhyuk really didn't want to ber killed by the wrath of Kyuhyun. He was too young to die yet.

"I'm sorry! Don't kill me!" Eunhyuk cried as he quickly ran across the room.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun growled angrily.

"Just forgive him Kyuhyun. He'll buy you a new one." Leeteuk told Kyuhyun.

"Besides, you're scaring him so much he's probably run away and never appear again." Yesung added.

"Give him a break. It's not like he did it on purpose." Ryeowook mumbled as he drank some water.

"Bastard!" Kyuhyun yelled, ignoring his hyungs words.

"Don't ignore us!" Heechul shouted.

"Don't bother. We've been through this before." Hankyung sighed.

"I don't want to die!" Eunhyuk cried once again as he ran to hide behind Leeteuk.

"My laptop is wrecked because of you!" Kyuhyun growled violently.

"I'll but you a new one!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"That won't make up for this one! I didn't have a backup of any of the imformation which was on my laptop!" Kyuhyun retorted, ignoring everything that was going on.

"What could have been so important on that laptop?!" Eunhyuk asked.

"Many things! Photos, dates, information... It's all gone because of you!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"I-" Eunhyuk was cut off by somebody. Someone had entered the dorm.

"Stop shouting." She spoke. It was Seohyun.

"Joohyun." Kyuhyun muttered as she smiled.

"Hello oppas." Seohyun greeted.

"Hello." The Super Junior members greeted back.

"Why are you here?" Kyuhyun asked, soon calming down at the sight of Seohyun.

"I heard you and Hyukjae oppa were fighting. I was waiting outside. You're late for our date." Seohyun spoke.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot about it because of..." Kyuhyun then turned his head to glare at Eunhyuk.

"What did Hyukjae oppa do?" Seohyun asked.

"He broke my laptop. It had all my information and photos on it." Kyuhyun mumbled angrily.

"So, all your information is erased?" Seohyun asked once again.

"Yes. Everything is gone." Kyuhyun answered. Seohyun looked a little irritated as well.

"Everything? Well... I guess..." Seohyun sighed and lied her head on Kyuhyun's arm.

"Why are you disappointed as well?" Kibum asked.

"Well, the information stored in Kyuhyun's laptop was mine as well. It had our pictures of things like our first date, our first kiss, etcetera. It also had important dates like anniversaries. Not to mention our emails." Seohyun sighed slightly as she lifted her head off Kyuhyun's arm.

The Super Junior members than realised why Kyuhyun was so mad. If it were just some laptop, Kyuhyun wouldn't have been mad. This laptop was special though. It held precious things to Kyuhyun. Photos, dates and other special things. These things were what he shared with Seohyun. The Super Junior members had come to learn that Seohyun, Kyuhyun would give up the world. Even Starcraft.

"I'm sorry..." Eunhyuk apologised, feeling really bad about what he had done.

"We forgive you." Seohyun spoke.

"Huh? Wha-" Kyuhyun was cut off. Seohyun seemed to have an idea in mind. She learned in and whispered something into Kyuhyun's ear. Kyuhyun seemed someone shocked but interested.

"Really?.. Fine." Kyuhyun sighed slightly but not unhappily.

"Great! Let's go~" Seohyun sang as they bid farewell. They didn't know what Seohyun said, but kept in mind one thing.

If Kyuhyun's ever mad at you, just call Seohyun.