A Dream Comes True

My Secret Jonginnie!

 

“Look guys! What did I say? Jongin and Haerin are dating!!” a girl shouted to her gang, they seemed to be Kim Jongin loyal fans. They glared sharply toward Haerin when she and Jongin reached the school gate together, with a linked arm.

“Jongin, I have told you it’s not a good idea that we come together to school. Look at your fangirls. They glare as if they will eat me alive,” Haerin whispered to Jongin. She didn’t want anyone to hear it.

“Sshh. Everything will be okay. Just call me if those girls attack you,” Jongin patted Haerin’s shoulder.

“But what if-“

“Shhh.” Jongin placed his index finger in front of Haerin’s lips to stop her. They kept walking to their class and walked to their seat.

“Hey, how was your date?” Eun Yong poked Haerin’s arm and grinned widely.

“A-ma-zing. My heart was going to burst yesterday. He treated me soooo well, I can’t handle it anymore.” Told Haerin with low voice, she felt it was embarrassing if her boyfriend heard this.

“I bet you two had kissed.”

Haerin choked and burst the water that she was drinking. Lucky, Eun Yong dodged it so she didn’t get wet.

“YA!”

“See? I’m right. So, is he a good kisser? You know that good kisser is my type.” Eun Yong giggled. Haerin frowned and pouted because of her friend’s sudden confession.

“Aigoo, I won’t take your boyfriend. Stop pouting, you’re not cute at– OUCH” Haerin laughed hardly after kicking Eun Yong leg.

---

“And the last member to be included in SM new group is Kim Jongin. Congrats twelve of you.” loud clapping sound echoed after Lee Sooman announced the whole member of SM new group.
“Starting tomorrow we will start the intensive practice, so prepare yourself. You know that you guys will stay in a dorm, right? We will talk about it next week with the rules. You can go home now. Once again, congrats.”

The boys packed their belonging and glanced each other. They felt it was so unbelievable to be included in SM new group. Even though they didn’t really know each other, there was one thing that united them, the same hope. Twelve of them hope that they would make it till debut and became the legend of K-Pop.

“Hi, nice to meet you. What’s your name?” A brown haired baby face guy approached Jongin and stretched his hand.

Jongin shook his hand firmly and answered, “Jongin. Kim Jongin. And you?”

“Lu Han. I hope we can work together well.” That Lu Han guy smiled widely.

“Sure. Lu Han, are you the Chinese member? Your name is definitely not a Korean.” Jongin asked. He had seen him before but never knew him in detail.

“Yes, rumors spread really fast, huh?” Lu Han smiled again. That guy seemed never felt tired of smiling.

“Yeah, it does. Did you give up your school in China to debut here?” Jongin asked again, this boy was interesting for him.

Lu Han laughed hard until he cried a bit. Jongin tilted his head in confuse. He didn’t state any joke yet Lu Han was laughing hardly.

“Do I look like a 17 or 18 years old student?” he asked in the middle of laughing.

“Sort of.” Jongin scratched his back head. He still didn’t get why Lu Han was laughing.

“You know, I gave up my campus life for the sake of debuting. I originally went to Korea to study, but yeah I’m here now. You’re so hilarious Kim Jongin, you make me feel young.”

“S-so you’re my hyung?! I’m so sorry, hyung, I didn’t mean to be rude. I don’t know that you’re way older than me. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” Jongin bowed several time because of his stupidity. He didn’t have any idea that Lu Han was older than him, he thought they’re in the same age.

“Hey, it’s okay. No need to apologize. Let’s go home, we need to rest for tomorrow.” Lu Han gestured him to hurry.

“Be careful on your way, hyung.” Jongin bowed a little and waved his hand.

“You too, kiddo.” Lu Han ruffled Jongin’s hair and waved back.

---

Jongin stepped out from the bathroom and found his phone was ringing. He walked to the table and see the caller ID, it was Haerin. He dried his hand and picked up the call.

“Hey Haerin, I thought you were sleeping. Cannot sleep before listening to my addicting voice, huh?” Jongin chuckled.

“The announcement? Prepare yourself, I won’t be fully yours when I debut.”

Jongin pulled his phone further from his ear because of Haerin’s loud squeal. She said it didn’t matter, as long as Jongin was able to make his dream come true.

“Sleep, baby. Now. Thanks for supporting me.”

“Yeah, go sleep. Good night, I love you.”

Jongin hung up the call and lied in his bed, thinking several possibilities. Even though SM had picked members for their new group, but there was still a possibility the members would be changed. Look at Girls’ Generation, their former members were changed until finally it fixed and debuted. Jongin exhaled hardly. Being picked didn’t mean he was safe. It meant that he had to be able to show SM all his might and hard work in order not to be kicked out.

A sudden thought flashed inside his mind.
What if they ask me to break up with Haerin. I don’t want to break up, but I want to achieve my dream too. Whatever.
Jongin snuggled and closed his eyes. He decided to shrug it off.

I hope everything will turn out well, for me and Haerin, thought Jongin before he set off to the dreamland. 

 

 


 

HI GUISEEEEE XD

Sorry for not updating, I had a very bad writers' block ;____________;

But I suddenly have the urge to update so yeah xD

and oh by the way~

 

EXO IS BAAAACCCCKKKK!

THEY LOOK SO HANDSOME HERE ACKK I CAN'T HANDLE MY FEELING

 

LOOK AT KAI, HE'S SO HOT FUHH I'M DYING NAO