Final

FAN GIRL

A FANGIRL. This is all I’ll ever be. No more and no less. No matter how much I try to be positive about what will happen in the near future, it doesn't seem to work. Pictures of my bias and “someone” keep flashing on my mind. After all, what am I to compared to that “someone” he might be with? I’m just a regular fan girl whose dream is to see him and who loves him. I and he happy together, doing all the things we both want to do. All those extraordinary and out of this world imaginations are some of the things a fan girl constantly has. These things makes a fan girl’s day complete, make a fan girl smile and maybe even have hope that she might be “the one” her bias is looking for. The to-die smile, the heavenly voice, the superb dancing skills, the charismatic rapping, the muscles and abs, his personality and all those that can give a fan girl butterflies in her stomach and send chills and give her goose bumps is possessed by none other than her BIAS.

Don’t underestimate fan girls because you never know the capabilities a fan girl has. Getting 1st place on music programs and award shows? We can make that happen. Staying up late just to see the comeback music video that is yet to be posted? We're used to that to the point that most of us have become nocturnal. Saving pictures of him to the point that you don't know whether this picture has been saved already but then saving it again to be sure, not letting any show that he is in pass without you seeing it, streaming shows even when you don't understand it,laughing with them, crying with them and many more. When we cry, let us be. Don’t try to say bad things to us because you would never understand the heart and the insights of a fan girl unless you, yourself is a fan girl too. Don’t easily make judgments, being a fan girl is not easy. Being a fan girl is like riding on a roller coaster, it also has its ups and downs and all those consequences that a fan girl would need to face.

Yes, imaginations can sometimes hide reality. And I confess, this is the world that I usually live in.This is where all of my thoughts come to life. And then here comes what wakes us up from our sweet dreams. REALITY. Reality hurts right? When you would realize that you ending up with your bias and him noticing you is nearly impossible. And then here comes the rumors, him having a relationship and maybe having a relationship. It hurts yet all you want is for him to be happy. Call me a masochist, I don't care. I'm sincere about me being happy even when he is in a relationship. And even though he doesn't know a thing about me except for the fact that I am a part of their fandom, I'm contented and no matter how much it would hurt, I  can’t do anything but continue to support him because at the end of the day I am still his fan girl. I can't hate him for that. I put myself into this. And here's what I can be really proud of-- I will and always be his fan girl.