The Start and The End of It

Because of Chocalate-Zelo-you (One shot)

Your P.O.V

What a usual day to be at home. I stared blankly at the Physics reference book. Examinations for the mid term are just about to finish, but I'm still worrying. My sister, on the other hand, was the opposite of me. She just flew her hands on over the mini laptop that my aunt gave and ideas poured out. And fancy that, she had Brainy Young Jae beside her, talking to her. Hmph! Well, I could be like that too, you know, relaxed, chilling out with them and all..but all my hopes dimmer as the rest of the B.A.P members were completely occupied. Yong Guk was misusing my T.V for some war movies, Himchan was at the kitchen preparing dinner, Jongup and Daehyun are in the room with my sister in the air conditioned room, playing Scrabble, and Zelo, well, who knows where the heck did he went to. I sighed. Always lonely.....oh well!! back to Physics then.

Zelo P.O.V

I giggled at _______ 's I phone as I scrolled down the Gallery section. There were tons of pictures of me and my hyungs and of course hers too. I gazed at one of her pictures, holding a teddy bear, smiling widely. Her beady eyes looked so innocent. and it just felt like I could be gazing at those eyes forever. Well, she certainly couldn't find me in the guest room's closet, so might as well, I just get out. As I finished looking at the picture for the last time, I slowly adjusted myself and got out of the closet. I dusted my clothes and had an evil plan to make her fall for me. It's now or never, Zelo.

Your P.O.V

Urgh!!! I couldn't stand a second here having my here! It's too hot and stuffy and I could hardly concentrate! I quickly stood up and went to the store room. Well, I was starving, so it doesn't bite to just feast on some chocolates. Thus, I grabbed the chocolate container on the top shelf and dug my hand for the mouth watering sweet stuff. As I was about to have my first piece, a voice suddenly startled me from behind.

"I see, you're right here eating." Oh gosh, it's Zelo. Tell you one undeniable fact. His age is 100% same with me, and you know how awkward it is for me to talk to a tall and cute guy that ages the same rate with me. "Well I'm hungry, why can't I?" I defended myself. Zelo's eyes quickly stared into mine and my untouched chocolate was slowly melted by my cold sweat. "You don't mind, If I have what you're going to have now?" Zelo asked, his smirking smile lurking and sending those uncool vibes over to me. "Ya.,sure." I passed him the container. He pushes it back and demanded, "I want what's on your hand now." "No, that's mine." I quickly tossed it into my mouth. Idiot. If you were to eat this, Zelo, I swear you would get food poisoning.

"You know, it's not a right thing to do to Zelo." like a lion, he pounces on me, and pulled me into a kiss. Me, not knowing how to react, tried to resist his lips from colliding with mine, but as he curls his lips and slowly devours the chocolate that was melting in my mouth, I stopped resisting eventually. He won, alright. My knees slowly went weak, and they felt like being drawn out of energy. But in an instant, Zelo broke the kiss and pinned me against the wall.

Zelo's P.O.V

From that moment, I knew I had tasted the true meaning of love.I looked at her, her face was blushing vigorously and , was as glossy as ever. The chocolate that I tasted was the best one that I ever had. Her saliva blended in with the chocolate nicely, and makes me even want to continue the kiss. I felt like I was in heaven. "Tbe chocolate tasted REALLY good." I teased. My unusual height was not permissive for her to look away to other places, except for my eyes. "Stupid, why don't you take one yourself,". Cute. " Well, it wouldn't have tasted as good as that if it weren't in your mouth." I smirked. But as soon as I said that, it was as though as something struck her, as she began weeping.

Feeling concerned and worried, I quickly asked, "What's the matter, _______? Did I hurt you?" She slowly picks up her voice and muttered, "I don't know. I just felt so insecure when you did that. I was scared." she said. "Scared of what?" I asked. "Scared that I might find myself lonely again, and not knowing how to respond to that solidarity."

I touched and meddled with her hair, then slowly cupping her face to mine and whispered, "Trust me, I'll serve and die as your robot."

Your P.O.V

"Trust me, I'll serve and die as your robot." And at that moment, I felt something heavy just being lifted up. Maybe it was the grudge of not being loved and adored. Knowing that I was still trying to get over my confused thoughts, Zelo's lips touched mine again. This time, I could feel burning passion. I gave in and tried to collide with his tongue, cherishing that wonderful moment, despite of the sound of some people from outside the store room gasping. Finally I was acknowledged and I never felt happier in my life. Thanks to the chocolate! I smiled as we continued making out, not knowing when it is going to end.

Done!! One shot!!! ~WOOHOOO~