chapter two

Under His Gaze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho isn’t sure – cannot determine – after four long, lonely and gruesome years down the road whether if he had made the right decision. He knows decision-making had never been his forte, he knows that one day he might regret the things he decided on a moment of hot-head, but Minho didn’t expect the time to arrive so soon.

Considerably, Minho isn’t too bad looking. In fact, he has certain charms that he never bothered to notice before and fortunately or unfortunately, it is those charms that managed to bring him to great heights he never expected to achieve.

Minho thought that choosing this path was just temporary; he just wanted to live through live easier and find another job before he’s trapped too deep. But Minho realize life doesn’t always work the way people wants it to, and before he knows it, he’d gotten too used to the industry he didn’t want to sink in.

Minho watches different people bypass him with different motives and different achievements. Some ends up forgotten, fading into the distant memories where no one bothered to relive; some ends up renowned, with more fame than others intended; some disappeared, and new ones constantly took their replacement.

He shudders at how cold this industry is and only hopes that he wouldn’t end up too pathetically like most of them. He understood what a bloody battlefield means because when the cameras shut, everything and everyone are fighting for one single aim – more attention, more fame, and more money.

Given the opportunity to turn time back, Minho would have chosen to never accept the deal that left him bewildered and hesitating four years ago.

Given the opportunity to turn time back, he would have done the exact same thing as long as it means meeting Im Yoona.

 

 

Meeting Im Yoona might as well be both a blessing and curse bestowed upon him by the high heavens.

He remembers everything about the day they met, down to every detail of hers; that almo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter