EVERY HEART

EVERY HEART

 

The sound of a very melodic violin….playing a very beautiful piece…Pachelbel-Canon in D. ♫

 

Jehwa is in the middle of the park playing her favorite violin piece. Every passerby seems to be hypnotized by her harmonious music, except for this guy…

 

Guy: *smirk* is this what you called music?

Jehwa: *stops playing* excuse me?

Guy: better stop playing violin if you’ll just gonna produce that kind of sound. You’re ruining its beauty.

Jehwa: *annoyed* what?

Guy: *gets Jehwa’s violin and play*

 

What an adorable guy. Not only the music is good but also his facial expression. When he started playing the violin, it feels like he changed our very noisy surroundings to a very peaceful and comfortable place.

 

Jehwa: *grabs her violin* f---fine! I acknowledge that you’re better than me….but you should not speak like that…especially to strangers…you bad-mouthed guy… *tongues out*

Guy: *smirk* as you wish….

 

That’s the first bumped of their hearts….

 

Phone ringing…

 

Jehwa: Hello…

*on the phone* Doojoon: my princess…

Jehwa: *blush* Doojoon-ah…please refrain from calling me “princess”, it’s embarrassing

Doojoon: why not? It’s the truth. By the way where are you?

Jehwa: I’m at the park why?

Doojoon: let’s meet at the music shop, I have something for you.

Jehwa: really? *happy* ok wait for me there.

Doojoon: ok. Take care… and….

Jehwa: and?

Doojoon: saranghe

Jehwa: *blush* nadu saranghe.

 

True love…it’s a love bounded by music…it’ll never fade no matter what.

 

Jehwa excitedly cross the street that she didn’t notice the traffic signal. She didn’t notice the red light.

 

Accident

 

Jehwa was accidentally hit by a running car. She was immediately sent to the nearest hospital by the passerby’s.

 

After two days, Jehwa finally woke up. She saw a blurry vision of an old woman beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jehwa:  *groans* arrrghhh..My head aches…

Woman: Jehwa *cries* you’re awake now... *hug Jehwa* I’m so happy

Jehwa: who are you?

Woman: I’m your mother… you don’t remember me?

Jehwa: who am I?

Mom: You’re Jehwa…how about Doojoon-sshi? You remember him?

Jehwa: n---no… I don’t remember anything….*cries*

 

Jehwa stand up and run out of the hospital. She stopped at the nearby park and sat at the bench to think, but she doesn’t know what’s happening to her. She doesn’t even know who she is. Her mind was totally vague.

 

A beautiful face of a man suddenly popped out of her mind. A man who is beautifully playing the violin in the midst of the crowd...but who is he?

 

Guy: The violin girl…*smirk* we met again…

 

It’s him…he’s the only face she can remember…

 

Jehwa: Help me.

Guy: what? I don’t want.

Jehwa: please?

Guy: I’m leaving. I have nothing to do with you.

Jehwa: *lightly grabs the guy’s sleeves* please, I---I lost my memories…and all I can remember is your face. Help me to know who I really am. Please. *teary eyes*

Guy: *stare at Jehwa’s eyes for a while*Fine.

Jehwa: *smile* really?

Guy: in one condition.

Jehwa: what condition?

Guy: give me your violin…

Jehwa: what violin?

Guy: *brings out the violin* this…

Jehwa: that’s mine?

Guy: yes. I found this here 2 days ago.

Jehwa: fine. I’ll give it to you; just promise me that you’ll help me get back my memories.

Guy: I promise.

 

Promises are made. A promise that will slowly change the beats of their hearts

 

Jehwa: uhmmmm…the woman at the hospital told me that I’m Jehwa.

Guy: Jehwa huh? Not bad. I’m Sungmin. Lee Sungmin.

Jehwa: I know it’s a bit late but….*shy* n---nice to meet you. *bow* please take well care of me.

Sungmincute. *taps Jehwa’s head* fine.

 

At the hospital….

 

 Jehwa’s mom: Jehwa-sshi!!!! *hug* where did you go? *notice Sungmin behind* who is he? Do you know him?

Jehwa: he’s Lee Sungmin. He’s the only face I remembered after the accident. I think he’s the only one who can help me regain my memories. I’m gonna live beside him until I get back my memories.

JM: what??? *pause* I…I understand…then may I talk to you for a while Mr. Sungmin?

 

A heart to heart talk

 

JM: please….please help my Jehwa to regain her memories. *started sobbing*

Sungmin: *awe* I’ll do anything that I can madam.

JM: *cries* I’m afraid that she’ll never remember us anymore…I’m too afraid.

Sungmin: *offers his handkerchief* don’t be afraid madam. I’m sure she’ll remember you and all those important people and things in her life. We just have to give her time.

JM: *weak smile* I guess I can give my trust to you. You’re a good person.

 

 

2 years had passed after that incident and Jehwa is slowly remembering about her life before, and it’s all thanks to Sungmin. She first remembered her lovable parents. But even though she remembered now her parents she chooses to still live with Sungmin.

 

Years had passed since their hearts first bumped, and now… special feelings which we call LOVE is slowly forming in those hearts.

 

Jehwa: Minnie-ah~~~~~>0

Sungmin: what?

Jehwa: Let’s go out on a date!

Sungmin: again?

Jehwa: *nods* yes…

Sungmin: no I don’t want. I’ll stay here and take a rest.

Jehwa: but I have nothing to do here. *pouts*

Sungmin: just stare at me while I sleep.

Jehwa: can I? really?

Sungmin: yes. *close his eyes*

Jehwa: *stares at Sungmin* Minnie-ah…

Sungmin: …….

Jehwa: eh? You’re asleep already…hello? Minnie… *waves his palm close to sungmin’s face*

Sungmin: …….

Jehwa: *whispers* I guess you’re really tired. *keep staring at Sungmin’s face* I’m really thankful to have you Sungmin. *smile* I have to admit but I’m happy now on what I only remembered from my past. I’m happy now that I have my parents and….you. *sigh* I just wish you feel the same for me too.

Sungmin: *opens his eyes and stare directly to jehwa’s eyes* what did you just say?

Jehwa: *shocked* mi….minnie?? You’re not sleeping?

Sungmin: tell me… do you love me?

Jehwa: ye---yes of course.

Sungmin: as what?

Jehwa: *blush* why are you asking that? Of course as a brother. Heehee *fake smile*

Sungmin: *sad* ok. *go back to sleep*

Jehwa: *sigh* if you just know how I love you Sungmin. I love you so much that I’d rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else. You silly Sungmin.

Sungmin: *with his eyes close* I want to hear what your eyes are screaming, not what your mouth is trying to say. Say it.

Jehwa: say what?

Sungmin: that you love me more than a brother.

Jehwa: I love you as my father *smile*

Sungmin: *opens his eyes* you know what….lying will do you no good.

Jehwa: *blush* f—fine… I…I love you.

Sungmin: *smile* I----

Jehwa: *shy* ssssshhhhh… don’t say it…I’m not yet ready to get hurt.

Sungmin: Sometimes you got me so mad I feel like shooting you in the head, but then again, I'll shoot myself right after……..

Jehwa: ………*speechless*

Sungmin: I love you more than any word can say... I love you more than every action I take...

Jehwa: Sungmin…

Sungmin: I love you so much Jehwa-sshi. *brings his face close to Jehwa’s face* can I kiss you?

Jehwa: *blush* ….

Sungmin: *smile* I’ll take that as a yes.

 

His lips touched the sweetest lips of all.

 

 

 

It started with a bumped…and now, their hearts are tightly tied to each other.

 

 

 

Sungmin and Jehwa are walking together at the streets, when they bumped into someone that gives an impact to Jehwa’s heart.

 

Doojoon: Jehwa-sshi….

Sungmin: you know him?

Jehwa: Doojoon-sshi.

Doojoon: *hugs Jehwa* I miss you a lot.

Sungmin: *break the hug of the two* excuse me, I may not know what’s your relationship with my Jehwa in the past, but would you please stop flirting her, it irritates me.

Doojoon: we’ll just to let you know I’m Jehwa’s lover…

Sungmin: Before…*grabs Jehwa’s hands* let’s go.

 

At the park where they first met

 

Sungmin: do you clearly remember him?

Jehwa: *nods* yeah.

Sungmin: you still love him.

Jehwa: of course…but it’s not like before, I love him as a brother.

Sungmin: *smirk* the best thing about me is you. I’m afraid to lose you.

Jehwa: and the best thing about Jehwa is Sungmin. Don’t ever try to escape from me because I’ll never let you go. *power hug*

Sungmin: want me to play violin for you?

Jehwa: sure.

 

The sound of a very melodic violin….playing a very beautiful piece…Pachelbel-Canon in D. ♫

 

END~

 

Jehwa: I’m just curious, why did you want my violin?

Sungmin: because I can hear your heartbeats in your violin.