what happen?!

I dont wanna be your friend

 

-suju dorm-(your POV)

I was surprise cause nobody is their…where are those boys? Are they sleeping already? I went to their rooms but nobody’s their…when I went back to the living room leeteuk oppa is not their anymore…I found him in their room… im about to leave when he hold my hand… I was shock… he slowly stand up… I can see that he is really drunk… then he kiss me!!! Then he close the door… the kiss is getting deeper and deeper… I place my arms around his neck while he carefully carry me and lay me carefully in his bed…slowly he is kissing me on the neck… his hand were taking my shirt off… and surely because of the alcohol’s effect everything become blank..(simply saying that you fall asleep)

-NEXT DAY-(leeteuk’s POV)

Aish my head hurts! Wait why im I feeling like somebody is beside me? I slowly open my eyes and surprise to see _____ laying beside me sleeping and !i mean only the comforter can cover her body! O.o what happen?! Aish leeteuk what have you done? Aish pabo! Pabo! I slowly get out of the bed then went to the bathroom… im really drunk last night so I really cant remember anything…

(your POV)

I slowly open my eyes…omg! My dream is really an OMG! Wait this isn’t my room… *look at self*OMO why am I ? Don’t tell me the dream is real? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I pick my clothes and put them on… aish I need to go before leeteuk oppa see me! But when I was about to open the door someone open it first.. LEETEUK!!! We just star at each other.. I look down…

_____: I … I …I need…*sigh* I need to go…

Leeteuk: uhm… _____-shi … uhm…

_____: oppa lets just pretend that nothing happen.. is that ok?

Leeteuk: …ok…

I fastly get out of that place when he say ok…

(leeteuk’s POV)

When I say ok she just left me their… about 10 minutes after she’s gone the boy’s arrive…

Heechul: anneong leeteuk-shi!

Leeteuk: where are you from huh?!

Shindong: secret!

Sungmin: your too buzy so we decide to left you!

Kyuhyun: we have fun hyung!

Leeteuk: I don’t care…

All: huh?!

All eyes on me…

Heechul: this is the first time you say you don’t care.. are you sick?

He touch my forehead… I get it off.

Eunhyuk: hyung do you have a problem?

Donghae: yea.. you look so stress…

Ryeowook: do you have breakfast already? Maybe your just hungry…

Leeteuk: yea I have a BIG problem and im VERY stress…wookie don’t worry im not hungry!

Siwon: then tell us whats he problem…

Yesung: good idea…

Leeteuk: I don’t want to talk about it…

I went in my bedroom… I try to text _____ but she didn’t reply… I also try to call her but she will also hung up..

(your POV)

When I arrive to my dorm … I cry and cry … I reall don’t know what happen after “that”… aish what if.. what if.. WHAT IF?!

(leeteuk’ POV)

Heechul approach me… he see that im really stress…

Heechul: ya! what happen?

Leeteuk: nothing..

Heechul: come on … I promise no one will know…

I sigh …

Leeteuk: uhm… last night the crew decide to have a farewell party… I drink too much…then..

Heechul: then?

Leeteuk: I really cant remember how I got home… just this morning I saw.,. _____-ah beside me ..

Heechul was like O.o … he was speechless..

Leeteuk: it just mean that…that .. that… that something happen right?aish I don’t know what to do! What if she.. what if … what if she got…

All: pregnant?

I was surprise to see all the members in my bedrooms door…

Leeteuk: omo! Aish… you scared the hell out of me!

Sungmin: hyung why did you do that?

Leeteuk: I don’t know im drunk!! I cant remember..

Donghae: then lets pray that she wont get … pregnant…

Shindong: but what if she get pregnant?

Kyuhyun: you have to take your responsibilities then..

Leeteuk: I know that! Aish … im not planning to do that.. it just happen..

Yesung: you have to talk to her..

Leeteuk: I try but she will just hung up..

Siwon: I have an idea.. what if we made a plan for the two of you to talk..

Eunhyuk: she’ll know that.. she will just refuse..

Leeteuk: hyuk was right…I bet she know that we plan it…

Heechul: let her be.. just let time and desiny tell when will your roads will cross..

All: ehh?

Heechul: why?

Ryeowook: when di you learn to be like that?

Heechul: shut up!!

There I write another chapter!

Sorry if it took me so long to write…

Well hope for you guyz to like it…

Plz subscribe and comment!!!

Gamsa!!!