Ch.1

Beauty and the Jerk face

Hana's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great just Great" I say to myself as it starts to rain on my way home."If I knew it was going to rain I would of brought my umbrella" I say as I run to the nearest covering.

Looking around to see if there was a taxi anywhere but Instead i see something sparkle in the distance. Without thinking my body moves towards it, and on the ground is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. It was a ring with a silver band and a goldden sun.

Being careless I place the ring on my finger "Wow it is so pretty, too bad its not mine" I say as I try to pull the ring off my finger, I stare at my finger as try I to remove it again but it wouldn't budge. "No No No No Why arn't you coming off ! What if the person who dropped it comes looking for it? I'm such an idiot" You say to yourself as your hit yourself on the head. I decided to just go home and figure it out tomorrow.

"Come on Finger let go of the ring you don't need it ARGHhhh" After ten minutes of pulling on my now red finger

"Oh! back in the orphanage we used to use butter" I snapped and ran to the fridge, "you ready ring your about to come off" I said as I spoke to the inanimate object.

I tried eveything butter, soap, and a lot of other things, but none of them worked. "Geez you're taking a lot of work. I need a Break" I ran and jumped into my bed "Hello Bed dearest ima barrow you for a couple of hours" you said to yourself before falling asleep. 


That night you had a dream

"You are now the Owner" someone said then the ring lit up and you saw the engravings it said ' you are tied by hate, you are soon to be tied by love '. Then you saw the back of a boy pick up a bracelet and try it on then try to take it off but failed to do so "WHAT THE AHHHHH  " He screamed then passed out.

Your dream ended  


you look at the alarm clock  7:00 am "wow that was a really wierd dream" you say to yourself as you get ready for the day after you were done you put your shoes on and walked out of your house locking the door.

You had extra time so you decided to walk instead of taking your bike. You walk you pass by an alley way where there is a crowd, and naturally you stop to hear what is going on. As you get closer you hear people saying " OMO where are the parents " Or " Kids these days just drinking and doing drugs." When you reach the front of the crowd, you see Baekhyun laying there unconscious. "OMO BAEK, are you okay! " you say as you shake him. 

You hear a quiet "what.....where am I" 

You look down at his wrist and you see a bracelet that matches the ring you have on your hand, the same on from the DREAM "Oh My, Baek..Baek" you repeat his name as you shake him. He starts to open his eyes and sit up 

"Baek are you okay do you want to go to the Hospital?" you ask and as he looks up his eyes widen when he sees you. 

He pushes you away and gets up and says "don't Touch me " He sees your ring, and his eyes widen once again. He ignores it and walks in the direction of the school. 

 You catch up to him and you ask him " by any chance did you have a wierd dream?"

"Hana you should know by now We are not fiends anymore so leave me alone "

you weren't normally hurt by his words anymore because you had heard them so much. " Please tell me, I had a really wierd dream that had to do with that bracelet you are wearing" 

"Get out of my face Now!" He said as your shoulders dropped. He looked at you once then just ignored you and walked to his girlfriend.

No you weren't going to give up "WAIT" you say as you run into the school gates "Baek"  you immediately feel a sharp pain in your chest as you look up to see San MIn smirking at you While kissing Baekhyun full on the lips. " I Love you Babe" you hear her say to Baek while he says "I know" and they laugh.

"I'm Sorry Baek for everything"  

You head to class where you are sitting next to no one, again. Baekhyun and Sanmin sit in the back where they can easily watch the class and what everyone does, but Baekhyun is always glancing at you.

 

Baekhyun's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~night before~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking home from San Mins house when it started to rain. I ran to the closest covering to avoid getting wet, I looked to my right and I saw Hana trying on a ring and she looked so cute doing so, I chuckled to myself. I keep watching and I see her trying to pull the ring off but she gives up and goes home. 

I look over again and I see a bracelet also left over on the ground I quickly run over there and out of pure curriousity I tried it on but when I tried to remove it it would not budge.

It started to get harder to breathe, My chest was heavy I started to lost sight as I Passed out. 

~~~~~~~~~~DREAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU ARE THE OWNER ACCEPT IT" then the bracelet lit up and it said "You see her differenly than you should she is the key to stop all frustration and pain, stay with her always and you will be Rewarded"  I saw a picture of Hana sleeping 

  "OMO BAEKHYUN, are you okay!" I hear as I try to open my eyes but all I can get out is 

"what....where am I " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope You Enjoyed the first CHAPTER