Dear Diary

Kyuhyun's Diary Entry: Jelly is not the same to my eyes anymore

Dear diary,

So a few days ago, I was chatting with Heechul hyung on Facebook and Sungmin hyung on Skype (as usual). Sungmin hyung and I were comfortably discussing about the upcoming test, when suddenly, Heechul hyung video called me with his Skype account.

And the next thing I knew, I was greeted by a mass of red hair.

You know, I don’t really appreciate it when I’m talking to my Sungmin and then that diva hyung of mine butts in, ESPECIALLY if he’s with his boyfriend, Hankyung.

And I ALSO don’t appreciate it when Heechul screams as a greeting when he already knows I always wear headphones.

So after turning half-deaf, Heechul hyung started ranting. But when I decided to listen to what he was saying, I found out he was teaching me how to kiss.

…Well that was certainly new. A freshman in high school like me does not need to know how to kiss yet, right? I was still focusing at school, but OF COURSE Heechul hyung thinks otherwise.

What he did after that stunned me. He kissed Hankyung hyung passionately. Right in front of my ing face. Oh, and this is not some sort of Heechul-never-kisses-in-secret-so-why-am-I-so-stunned issue, it’s a Heechul-knows-I-have-a-massive-crush-on-Sungmin-and-kissing-Hankyung-right-in-front-of-me-will-somehow-make-me-gather-up-my-courage-to-confess-my-feelings-to-Sungmin-so-that-I-can-kiss-bunny-boy-anytime-just-like-how-Heechul-kisses-Hankyung-anytime issue.

The next day I kept fidgeting. Sungmin hyung asked me what was wrong, so without any thinking or planning whatsoever, I planted my lips on his.

Guess what, everyone? What Heechul said the night before was right. Those lips felt like jelly.

I was so shocked by how soft his lips were and I thought Sungmin was shocked too. And I did what Heechul hyung told me exactly not to do. I pulled back.

We both just stared wide-eyed at each other.

But to my happiness, after a few seconds, I could taste jelly again.

Because Sungmin hyung pulled me in for a real kiss.