After Two Years...Here I Am Again.

That Violated Roadtrip

 

Your POV
 "Honey, wake up. This airplane has already landed in Korea and it looks like you weren't woken up by passengers leaving." A motherly-looking flight attendant smiled down uncertainly.


  Huh. I blinked several times and looked around...airplane?...passengers? Suddenly, reality sunk in.
 "Oh Sh*t I'm so sorry! I'll get off immediately!" I stood up so fast I hit my head on the trunks and winced. Ugh thisissoembarrassingthisissoembarrassing.


  The flight attendant looked at me pitifully and I looked away at once. I didn't need someone to pity me...I was, after all, here in Korea to have a "fresh new start," I quickly took my small bag down and practically ran out the airplane.

  And finally! I'm done with the annoying processes one has to go through to exit/enter an airport. Now all I have to do is to find Kris, ASAP. I sighed. Will he even take me in now that EXO has debuted and solidified? Does he still hold that grudge? My thoughts drifted far away...


  We were so close when we were young in Canada, because our mothers are close sisters. About 5 years ago, I suggested, out of complete boredom, for Kris to post his rapping online and to even send it to Korean companies...and miraculously, there he is right now, a Chinese rapper in one of Korea's largest entertainment companies. That’s right. His entire fame right now is thanks to my crazy idea then. Damn. If only my usual ideas could be as successful as him. Hmm. Well. He does have good looking genes, but he rapped in four languages in that video so I guess that itself raises eyebrows.  Kudos to me for teaching him Korean though; my father's Korean, so I’m technically Chinese-Korean, but I hold Canadian citizenship.

   Almost two years ago, I visited Korea as an exchange student in freshmen year with the intention of visiting Kris and getting to know Korea, a place I never visited before. I sighed inwardly; it was rather disastrous...I hung out with Kris whenever he was free for he was hardly free, and even got to know many trainees, a few who are now part of EXO.

  I remember Chanyeol, the awkward tall guy with the cheesy toothy smile; Kai and Lay, two of the best dancers I've ever seen though their styles were quite different; Suho, the popular good-looking trainee who was sort of a veteran for training so many years; Xiu Min, a Korean goodnatured guy who ended up in EXO-M with an impressive balance of singing and dancing skills; Baekhyun, the ultimate prankster with a killer voice...Ah. I remember the days when we all encouraged Xiu Min to keep up with his diet, when Suho ruffled my hair when the boys played pranks on me...especially Chanyeol and Baekhyun, and I felt a surge of nostalgia as the memories fleeted across my mind.

   It really all went well before I started skipping class to see Kris and this other trainee I thought I had fallen for. Then it all went downhill. Saesang fans regularly stalked the good-looking distinctive trainees and so they captured me lots of times with him. Kim Taehyun. Trainees aren’t encouraged to date, but those who do date each other so fans wouldn't notice or have low-profiles about it, which we then completely violated.


   And so Kris, out of anxiety, had forced us to break up in fear of their future in SM, but it was too late. SM warned Taehyun that his future would be forever marked if he stayed in SM, and so Taehyun left. No one knew if he gave up on acting or if he entered another company. On the other hand, I bet that till now, the female trainees who remember and liked him blame Kris and I for hurting Taehyun's future…it does make sense… I blame myself sometimes. Our relationship wasn’t even healthy; it was rather shallow and fun because risking things gave us both a sense of adventure. AHHH I shouldn’t think about him.

  I remember being so afraid about ruining the reputations of more trainees that I left Korea as soon as possible without telling Kris. He probably hates me for putting all his hard work at risk and for disappearing overnight without a heads up. But this time I really have no choice. Here I am, at the end of my Junior year in Korea once again because my dad insists I take university here. My parents don’t even know about what happened. Oh the joy. I AM excited to see Xiu Min, Kai, Lay, Suho, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun though...as well as the other EXO members I never met. If I get to meet them, that is.

  "Young lady, we're here" the taxi driver said pointedly. Oh-kay. Apparently I had taken a taxi to the new SM building while I was lost in thought. I paid him and gasped at the sight before me. The building itself was unusually large and all the glass windows and tiles were polished to perfection. Ooh. It looks shinier than the old one, but basically the same. I lowered my eyes and saw a group of screaming girls and guards in front of the gate. Eh? this baffled me. Usually saesang fans don’t stand right in front of the gate of building because they get taken away…Why was today different? One would think that after two years rules would have increased, not decreased. I furrowed my eyebrows.

  “Get out of my way!” a girl bellowed threatening to another.

“What do you mean?! My friends and I were here since 7 am!" The other girl screamed back. Ehh? 7 am? It’s currently 1 pm. Crazy fans are crazy. But then again I haven’t really kept up with Kpop so I wouldn't know what it's like to be so obsessive...

  I walked closer to the gate and stopped. This wasn’t the situation it was two years ago. Kris and EXO have debuted and have a fan base already. I can’t just tell them to come out of the front or back gates to see me. Aiya. This was more complicated than I thought.

  For the benefit of everyone, I must stay inconspicuous. I must. I hid behind a tree a few blocks from the building and reached for my cellphone. This idea had better work or else I’m screwed. and homeless. Wonderful.

  My fingers trembled as I punched the numbers in and prayed that he hadn't changed his cellphone number...
  "Ringg Ringg Ringg" oh good. The number still exists...I just hope it doesn't belong to some random stranger now.

 "Rring Ringg"  gosh. This suspense is killing me. I paced around impatiently. People should either turn off their cellphones if they can’t answer them or answer after a few rings. This was so typical of him, though. I snorted.
 Suddenly…"Hello?" my eyes widened and my cellphone slid from my hand.

  “…Hello?” The voice repeated
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, I'm so thankful I actually got subscribers! Thankyouthankyou!

And sorry guys for the  filler chapter...Hope this wasn’t completely boring hehe ^^

Not sure if things will work out well if “you” don't have an official name...hm. Tell me what you guys think! Andd Sehun/everyone else will appear NEXT chapter, so please keep reading!

Give me any constructive criticism you can think of in the future because this IS my first fanfic so I could use a lot of help :)

Sidenote: EXO went to Disneyland *spazzes* thank god for all the fanaccounts and pictures <3 EXO's prerecorded joint performance in Inkigayo *spazzes* Have you guys seen it? And tomorrow/tonight/whereever you are is SMTOWN LA...AHH I CAN'T WAIT for the fancams/pics since it's EXO's first SMTOWN. 

today was an eventful