Chapter Three

Fly With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahhh... The Jeju air. It's awesome. Even though, I keep restraining myself from being here... I still miss this refreshing air. It will not be as awesome as Paris but i'll try to ignore that. Samantha, you gotta enjoy this stuff. 

Okay. So, I got off the plane minutes ago. It's weird though. Remember the guy I met? Our first conversation was good. It was nice. He said his name and I said mine. Well, it was a formal introduction for strangers, alright. But I fell asleep all the way. When I woke up, he wasn't there anymore. Just the flight attendants trying to wake the other passengers in the business class. But, I did notice something on my lap. An airplane's magazine. And there's something written in the cover. I think it's for me? Omg. What's this.

"It was hard to let go of your head and not waking you up. I hope you had a nice sleep. Nice meeting you, Sam. -Chansik"

OMG! OMG! Did I just slept on Chansik's shoulder?  What the?!!! Did I drool over him? I hope not.  This is embarrassing!!! Well, i'll not see him again right? Even if we're in Jeju. This place is huge. There's a 2% chance we'll ever see each other again, alright. :)

-

I'm now facing the cool air breeze infront of me. The place my parents bought was fantastic. I never thought I would be this amazed. Well, I think I'll enjoy Jeju. ♥ ~ 

I sat down the porch and waited for about half an hour. I'll be getting ready to explore the wonders of Jeju Island. ♥~

My first stop. Hallim Park.

Okay. So what's new about this? This place is wonderful. There we're many many many gardens. I love flowers, I love plants and I love this place. I took pictures of me in my phone. It's a selca trip since I never have anyone to accompany me and take pictures of me. Ugh. Well, I'll just need to enjoy this. I went to the Hyeopjae Cave. A lava tube. It;s awesome down here. Really. I would love this more if I had my sister with me. We're really doing to enjoy this. Together. 

As I pose myself beside the cave. I saw a lot of people crashing towards the cave. There we're camera man and stuff. There's a celebrity in here? OMG! Who? I wonder if there's someone filming here. I'm such in a great timing. OTL! OTL!

Okay, so.. I examined the bunch of girls running over my direction. They have this signs and pluckards. It says. B1A4.

B1A4?! B1A4!????

B1A4 IS HERE?!

WTH! They're here? Those guys who ruined my sister, literally. Those five boys who actually made my sister so addict that she even minimize her lunch money so that she can buy all of their merchandise. I despise them, Oh God! Besides their voice. WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT THEM ANYWAY?!

I left the place running as I was so afraid that those freakin screaming girls might punch me from blocking their way whatever they're up to. I headed to another cave called Ssangyong Cave. This place is amazing. It's a two-dimensional cave. It's a cave with another cave inside. Oh God. Wonderful. I was examining it inside. I am literally examining it with such curious eyes. The walls of the caves are so unique. It's like I'm staring like an amused frog. I can see that. Still eyeing the wall. I heard someone from my back.

"I never thought, I'd see you again."

I was shocked. When I turned around. I saw Chans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter