Luck?

Lucky You

 

This was it, your chance. Finally you had made it to Seoul, finally you had made it to an EXO-K fan sign. 
 
You stood in line for more than an hour but you were still really happy. You'd finally get your autograph from Baekhyun. He wasn't your only bias but you really wanted his autograph. 
 
A few feet from the Exo-k members your eyes caught Chanyeols. He didn't look away, his eyes kept asking you, "have we met before?" 
 
Then, he did the most surprising thing. He got out of his sit and walked straight towards you. 
 
"Hello," he said in his deep voice. You wanted to melt. "I'm Chanyeol." He bowed.
 
Not knowing what to do you bowed and presented yourself. "I'm Elly."
 
"You're quite short," he said, smirking.
"You're quite tall," you replied, smiling back.
He smiled, you looked away, till this day his smile looked way to creepy for you.
 
Looking around awkwardly, he noticed everyone staring. You blushed. He blushed but walked back to the table. How lucky are you to have met Chanyeol? Many girls there looked at you with envious eyes.
 
The lines starts moving again and finally it was time for you to get your autograph from Baekhyun.
 
"Hello, would you also like Chanyeol's autograph?" Baekhyun noticed that you kept looking towards Chanyeol.
 
"Ha! Yea, but I had to choose. I choose you. I wish I could get both." You sighed, almost regretting choosing Baekhyun.
 
"You're in luck! But you already knew that ne? I mean Chanyeol went to speak with you directly." Baekhyun laughed and signed his page.
 
He wrote "To Elly, The lucky girl who made Chanyeol embarrassed." 
 
"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun called him.
"What?" he replied.
"This is who you were looking for?" Baekhyun smirked.
"Yea~" the rapper blushed.
"Sign her cd won't you?" the singer get responded.
"Okey~" he replied.
 
After getting Chanyeol's autograph you walked back out. You called your friends and they came to get you. The whole ride you were looking out the window, blushing as you remembered the events of earlier.
 
Does he love anyone? You asked yourself. Getting your hopes up since you were going to be standing in front of them again, at their concert.
 
When you finally got home you went straight for the radio. You were actual happy about the encounter, you began dancing around all alone. Still wondering if there was anyone he loved.
 
---
 
It was 2AM, you couldn't sleep. Why is Chanyeol's love life bothering you when you don't even have a chance. You've only met him once for gods sake! You finally give up on sleep at around 4AM.
 
---
 
The day of the concert you are very excited. Finally you get to see him again. Chanyeol.
 
When the concert starts you hold up your sign. It is florescent and says Chanyeol in hangul. You really hope he sees it.  
 
Then his right in front of you. He sees you and you guys lock eyes. He can't help but look at you throughout the concert.
 
At end of the concert, Chanyeol begins to pick up fan signs. He went straight to you. He picked up your sign and kissed it. Then have it back to you.
 
You walk out of the venue very happy. On the car ride home you keep blushing, remembering the fan sign and the concert. Will you meet him again?
 
----
 
You know you'll never get a chance to meet them again. You just sit home and mope around, depressed. Then you open your computer to find a surprise. 
 
Someone, not just anyone, is looking for a girl. The site says, "He wants to tell her something important. If you know her, please tell us" Then there was a picture with your face..
 
You sent this man your address. Trust he tells the truth.
 
---
 
The next day someone comes knocking at your door. 
 
Curiously you open. It's no other than Chanyeol.
 
"Hey, it was enchanting to meet you." the rapper stated.
 
"You want to come in? I was about to eat some ramen." you replied. Hoping and still wondering if he didn't have somebody else.
 
"Sure," he replied and walked in.
 
You guys eat in silence. Why had you invited him in? 
 
"So, why were you looking for me?" you asked him.
 
"I just wanted to say that it was enchanting to meet you. You're pretty"
 
You blushed, "thank you." 
 
"I gotta go, here's my number, so call me, maybe" he said then left.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AN: Its not really that long is it? LOLXD it's still a two shot haha :)
 
Hope the story's main character is satisfied lolXD