Chapter 2

Forced To Become A Maid

Previously:

Am I going to stay here? But this house looks like mess! Is this the reason why oppa wants me to be here? To be their maid? You had many questions racing through your mind that made you slightly dizzy. You shook your head, trying to remove the dizziness “Aniyo Aniyo! I should do this for oppa!” You whispered. You pumped your fist into the air with a: “Hwaiting!”


You were looking around the manor, trying to explre as much as you can when suddenly a tall creepy guy and a cute guy appeared. “Annyeonghaseyo! Chanyeol imnida," the tall creepy guy introduced himself.

“Annyeong. ______ imnida," you replied meekly.

“Annyeong! Luhan imnida," the other one bowed. This made you fidget a bit at the formality he was showing you especially since you were younger than him.

“No need to bow," you nervously mumbled, waving your arm in the process. Before you knew it, Luhan pulled you to see the rest of the group memberes.. You bowed to them as sign of respect. Before you introduced yourself shyly. “Annyeonghaseyo _______ imnida." A tall shadow blocked your view making you look up only to meet two piercing eyes. You nervously fidgeted with your fingers behind your back. “Hello, the name's Kris," he smiled. You blinked slightly before chuckling to yourself lightly. You mentally smacked yourself. Pabo, it's bad to judge a book by it's cover. Unknowningly you were blushing, making everyone else raise an eyebrow at the sight. Only then did you realise, that he was still standing above you. You had to forcefully move your eyes to the ground just to avoid being nervous and well, also because you didn't want to see his handsome face features. Oh God! He’s so handsome! I can’t even look at him, you thought. You were currently having a mental spzz attack when suddenly Kris asked you a question. “You okay?” His voice was slightly strung with worry that made you slightly swoon. “Ah Y-yeah, Why?” you stuttered.

“Your face is red,” he replied. He reached out and you instincitively closed one eye while he gently touched your cheek. Your face turned darker that Kris found slightly amusing. “E-eh? I-I’m okay," you smiled. But in all honesty, you weren't your face was so hot that it felt as if it was on fire. If someone were to put an egg on your head, it would mostly be fried. “You’re so pretty when you smile,” he complimented. Your face turned to one of the deepest shade of red possible. Kris had to quietly bite his lip to stop himself from laughing at your reaction. No one in his entire life had he seen ever turn to this type of red from a compliment. “G-Gomawo," you softly mumbled. Soon, a loud cough made you and Kris turn around. The rest of the members were looking at him with an amused expression on their face. However, a face popped in front of your that almost made you jump. His face reminded you of a panda... A scary panda. “Annyeonghaseyo Tao imnida,” he introduced himself. Befor eyou knew it, everyone else started to introduce themselves. “Annyeonghaseyo Xiumin imnida!” one of them said. He was sitting on the couch with a one of the members. “Annyeonghaseyo Chen imnida," this time it was a male who was sitting on the ground but he had gotten off the ground to bow at you. You bowed at him in response. “Hi I’m Lay!” The one who was sitting beside Xiumin introduced himself. “Annyeonghaseyo! Exo’s umma Kyungsoo or D.O imnida,” This time it was the one who was sitting beside Chen. You raised an eyebrow when he called himself an umma but you shook your head, not minding it one bit. “Annyeong! Exo K leader Suho imnida!” The male who was standing behind the couch introduced himself and then did you realised, you were in EXO's manor. “ANNYEONGHASEYO Baekhyun imnida!!!” The other one who was also standing behind the couch introduced himself hyperly.

“Annyeonghaseyo Sehun imnida,” A boy who looked a few years older - at least three years older - introcued himself shyly which caused you to smile slightly.

“Annyeong! _______ Imnida! Let’s be friends okay?” You grinned while doing the 'OK' sign with your hand.

“OKAY!” All of them answered in chorus. Luhan, who was standing beside you, pulled you to the couch before forcefully kicking Xiumin and Lay off the couch. “So why are you here?” Luhan asked, curiousty shone in his eyes.

“Well, I've been forced here to take care of you,” You said answered with a shrug. But I don't mind since I'm doing this for oppa! you silently added in your mind.

“Oh! Then goo help D.O cook” Luhan ordered slyly. You mentally pouted but you agreed to it either way. You got off the couch and headed towards the kitchen only to see D.O sweating because of cooking, while at the same time preparing the table.

“Need some help?” You asked. D.O was slightly surprised from your sudden presnese but he regained his composure quickly.

“Ah its ok, I can do this," he smiled.

“Aish, I’m here to help you," you forcefully smiled. And also because that Luhan ordered me in here, you mentaly mumbled.

“Then... If it's fine with you...” He replied shyly. You silently giggled before putting on an apron and preparing to help. You began to work until you began to sweat lightly. Someone wiped your sweat away. You looked up at the hand and then ran your eyes along the arm until you saw who it was. It was Kris. You stared at him for a second before looking away when you realised that he had noticed. But sadly for you, who had already caught you staring at him.

“Why were you staring at me?” Kris asked teasingly.

“I-I wasn't s-staring at y-you," you stuttered. You mentally cursed while trying to keep your voice calm. Kris silently laughed at your fail attempt of lying. He decided it was fun to tease you. “Don’t work hard. You might get sick. I don’t want to see you sick,” he smiled. Your face turned to a light shade of pink while replying. "N-Nae." Kai saw the two of you being sweet towards each other and it somehow made him worked up about it. “Hyung! What are you doing there?” Kai asked before taking a glance at you.

“I’m wiping off her sweat, why?” Kris answered.

“Don't, it’s not your job,” Kai answered and look at Kris again.

“Who’s job is it then?” Kris asked before throwing the towel on the table.

“It's my job” Kai smirked. Your eyes widened slightly at what he had just said. So you quickly thought of a way to get out of it by replying:

“A-aniya. I can wipe it off myself,” You smiled stiffly and continued setting up the table. Soon later, everything was ready with your help. “DINNER’S READY!” D.O called out, only to recieve an instant reply.

“NAE!” They answered. Luhan and Chanyeol ran into the kitchen as fast as they can and sat on the table like little kids. You gave the them plates filled with food to eat.

 Gomawo!” Luhan thanked.

“Cheonma” You smiled. Soon enough, everyone else joined and you gave them individual dishes and plates as they sat down at their seat.

You grab your food and ate alone in the lounge room on the couch. Soon, someone decided to sit beside you. You glanced at the person only too see Kai there. “Why are you here?” you asked, slightly irritated. he's starting to cling on me like a little child with his mother even though I'm younger than him, you thought angrily. “Because I want to eat with you," he replied with a smirk.

“I thought I told you stop smirking!” You warned. Kai placed his face so close to yours that you could feel his breath on your skin. You inconviently blushed. “W-Wae?” You asked.

“You really do look beautiful,” Kai suddenly complimented. You stared at him with slightly wide eyes and a gaping mouth. Luhan saw the two of you being extremely close. Out of curiousity, he shouted half way across the manor, catching everyone's attention. “Kai-sshi! ______ -sshi! What are you two doing?” This caused you to instantly snapp out of your reverie and pushed Kai away.

“Mwo? We didn’t do anything!”

“Wae Hyung? You want to do it too?” Kai asked while smirking. Ignoring the tange looks that cmae from the other members.

“Mwo?! Aniyo! I'm not ert like you!” Luhan cried.

“Whatever,” Kai laughed.

 You stood up and walked to the kitchen because it was your duty to wash the plates. Kai followed you to the kitchen while he watched you wash them. You two were alone in the kitchen because the other members were playing in living room. You were washing the plates when a hand suddenly touches your waist. You turned your head to see Kai smirking. Your mouth twitched in agitation. He really is clinging on me...

“What are you doing?” You asked, a tint of annoyance was hinted in your tone of voice. However, Kai didn't seem to catch but if he did, he didn't pay attention to it.

“I''m going to wash my hands,” Kai answered with a shrug.

“Then why are you touching my waist? You can wash your hands in the other-” You couldn't finish what you were going to say because Kai had crashed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened and your face turned red while you pushed him away. H-He just stole my first kiss! Kai stared at you with a smirk. “Wae? You like it?” he asked.

“Yah! You ert!” You cried while power-walking away.

“Where are you going?” Kai asked.

“Home” You answered, extrememly irritated.

“Home? No one’s in your home now.”

“Soo Man oppa is there”

“Nope, he isn’t there."

“How did you know he’s not there?” You asked curiously. You turned around and glared at him with your hands on your hips.

“He called us awhile ago. He said he’s not coming home because he needs to go to Japan for 3 months.” Kai explained.

“Japan?! You cried. Kai nodded before walking towards you and snaking his hand around your waist.

“So stay with me tonight," he purred.

“P-ert!” You exclaimed before quickly running to your room. You slammed the door and collapsed onto the bed.

So I’ll be staying for 3 months with one ert guy, one handsome guy and ten kind guys? AISH Soo Man oppa!! Why didn’t you tell me earlier? You want me to suffer and take care of these guys?! I can’t do anything anymore. It's happening already. Someone already stole my first kiss! But for you, I can do this it's only 3 months it's not 1 year. I CAN DO THIS! You mentally cheered yourself on.

 


Another Chapter :D I know it really now >.< Hope you like it :)

 Beta: Right, so I said I'd update this tomorrow but I never did and instead left it for like, a week. Oops, my mistake. Well, here it is. The new updated chapter. Hope you enjoyed~

- angelzs2