A Thousand Words

A Thousand Words ( One Shot)

11871537-red-rose-flower-isolated-on-whi11871537-red-rose-flower-isolated-on-whi

Taemin loved being with his friends and enjoy his school life. It was his first year in high school when he met him, Minho. They were in the same class but were not very close to each other. It was only after he knew that Minho's mother, who had lost all of her memories in a car accident, was in the same hospital.

Taemin's Pov 

*sigh* another day alone I guess.. ( Saw Minho in his uniform) A student from my school??And he's handsome... Hmmm he looks familiar.... "Hi, so you are Taemin??" "Ummm, yes..." he knows me??? "ummm" "Oh! I'm Choi Minho, from your class..." Now I see why he's so familiar... He's that famous Minho, the rumored school Kingka.. No wonder he looks handsome and he's friendly too!  "Nice to meet you!" "yeah!"

Minho's Pov 

Taemin, I guess... Wait! Why am I talking him?? And why does he look so cute, like.. Like a girl??? What the heck am I thinking "ummm" He does not know me? "Oh! I'm Choi Minho, from your class..." Now... Why am I doing a self introduction?!! Gah!! Minho, don't lose your cool!! "Nice to meet you!" Oh my gosh! He sound adorable... "yeah!"Calm down Minho! He's a guy!! But now I have more reasons to drop by the hospital more often now!! 

Taemin would see Minho visiting his mom daily and sometimes stop by to see him too. Minho knew that Taemin was weak so he felt like wanting to protect him. They had a lot in common and became close friends very fast. And their feelings started to develop as they became closer.

"Here you go!" Minho said, handing over the bouquet of flowers to Taemin. "My! They are beautiful!" Taemin said. "yeah just like you".... "thank you...." * both blushing*

Minho's Pov  He's so beautiful just like the flowers... "My! They are beautiful!" "yeah just like you" Taemin was staring at me blankly. I was like what the heck did I just said! I blushed, I was looking very silly..."thank you...." Omo is he shy too??? I actually put a short note inside... I hope he can find it...

Taemin's Pov

Wah! He bought me these beautiful flowers! He's so kind, this is the first time I received something from someone in my whole life! "My! They are beautiful!" I mean they really were. "yeah just like you" O////O did... Did he just said what I heard?? I was very shocked but felt very happy too! I looked up to him and saw that he was as red as a tomato! "thank you...." he is very cute! Hmm what is this?? I felt something, a note?? Better read it when he goes!! I heard it was rude to read it in front of the person... 

Starting from that day, whenever Minho visits his mom with a bouquet of flowers, Taemin would receive one too but with a special note inside. Taemin would keep the note given to her without Minho knowing. Taemin kept it in his treasured box which was empty until Minho came to his life to give his something worth keeping in his life.

Around the second year of high school, it became worse. Taemin felt really weak that he could not even stand up at all. He had to move around in a wheelchair. Minho felt painful inside his heart. Taemin would smile to him everyday even though he was suffering a lot in the inside.

Taemin's Pov

Oh! Minho's here! I feel very happy and better when I saw his face. I flashed a smile to cover my suffering.

Minho's Pov

It went worse... poor Taemin, I know you are suffering so please show it to me so that u can prove that you trust me..... But why... Why must you smile???

Minho's mother died in the first month of the third year of high school. Minho became very depressed that he started to create a ruckus in the hospital.

  Minho's Pov

".....why... Why couldn't you guys even  cure or save her???... She... She should have lived longer!!!" I shouted miserably. I think it was very loud that Taemin woke up from his sleep with shock. But I did not care. Everything around me was dark and my mind was blank. So I did not notice anything..

Taemin  went to stop Minho so that he would not get into trouble but... Minho could not hear or see Taemin, everything around him was dark. Not a single light was seen. Taemin was slapped in the face as he tried to stop him. It was bleeding, Minho could feel that his face was very hot after the slap. He hugged Minho from the back and slowly his tears started to drop. Minho stopped immediately and did not even bear to turn around to face Taemin. 

Minho's Pov

What... What have I done??? Just because of me, Taemin got hurt! I... I'm despicable!

Though Taemin forgave him, he still could not believe what he did to him. Since Minho's mother was no longer alive, Taemin thought that Minho would no longer come. However, Minho dropped by to see Taemin every day, with the usual flowers and special notes to show that their bond was strong.

After graduation, Minho proposed to him saying that he felt they were old enough. Of course, Taemin accepted with lots of joy. They had their wedding at the church with their friends. Taemin still had to stay at the hospital. Minho started to work to save enough money for the two of them. They really loved each other and longed to see each other everyday.

However, one day, it became serious for Taemin. The doctor told Minho to get ready for it. Minho could not take it, he felt helpless and scared. He could not protect his loved ones; his mom and now his lover. 

Minho held Taemin's cold hands and stared at Taemin's pale face. Tears started to roll from his eyes and the second before Taemin let go of his hand, she whispered something into his ear. "I love you" 

After the funeral, Minho went to the hospital for the last time to keep Taemin's things. While he was keeping, he saw a box which has words written on it,"My Treasures." Minho opened to see the box full of his notes that he gave. Taemin kept every single one of them. There were almost thousands of them. He realized that Taemin loved him more than anyone had ever did.