Garden Of Love One-shot

Garden Of Love

 

On a fine day,a girl with a bunch of orhids flower.She really like flower especially orchids.For her,orhids represent to  love,beauty,luxury, and strength.Though she is still not have any boyfriend most boys in her trying to flirting her but she keep on reject them all.She is Yukiko Matsua,only daughter of Yuji Matsua the owner of Matsua’s Holdings.

“I hope my love will come to me.I don’t want be alone forever.”say Yukiko alone. “I hope mama papa will not come late today.”say her again.

Her parents always come home late.Her life not like her other friends.Next month,she will move to Horikoshi Gakuen with the famous,glamour school.She is kind so silent but her heart really nice.

                                                        ***************

One month have passed,she will moves to Horikoshi Gakuen. “Ichirou sensei,you have a new student today.Here,Yukiko Matsua.She will be in your class 4D.Gomenasai,I need to go now.So much works to do.”say Ikou sensei before leave Yukiko to Ichirou sensei.

“Stand up ! bow ! Ohayou gozaimasu Ichirou sensei”say the monitor and all students say in the same time.

“Ohayou,suwaru.”say Ichirou sensei.All students in 4D made a weird face. “Gakusei,we have a new student here.Yukiko,please intro yourself.”say Ichirou sensei to all students also Yukiko.

“Watashi Yukiko Matsua desu,call me Yukiko only.From Seina Gakuen.Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.”say Yukiko and then she slightly bow.

Every students in that class also said “Yoroshiku,Yukiko”.Yukiko just smile and take her seat as Ichirou sensei say that to her.

She takes her seat beside Daiki Arioka the member of Hey! Say! JUMP.

                                                          ****************

When it’s time to rest,Yukiko go to the rooftop where Rin Walker,Ayumi Kisaki,Imai Naomi,Karina Hakushika and the JUMP always spend their rest at there.

“EH ?! hontou ni ?! how was her appearance ?”ask Rin and Imai together.

“Well,she is nice,looks sweet and OH luxury”say Daiki,Yukiko’s classmate also a member of JUMP.

“ssshh ! she was here.”say Yabu Kota.

“EH ?! really ? I want see her face”say Takaki.

Yukiko open the rooftop’ door slowly,and she can see a few students was there.She want to go back to her class but Takaki Yuya suddenly say “chotto matte ! ano,Yukiko-chan,can you come here for awhile ?”

Yukiko walk slowly,and she reach at Takaki and the others. “What is it ? You want tell me somethings ?”ask Yukiko in slow tone.

“Let’s me intro you to my others friend in this school.”say Takaki.

“Gomen,I can’t long here.”say Yukiko while see at her watch.She walk to the rooftop’s door and ignore the others.

“How bad~ She ignore us.So  arrogant !”say Chinen to Yamada while whisper.

“OH BAD ! Now we late for our next lessons.Let’s go now !”say Hikaru to everyone and they in rush go to their class.

      After a few hours for lessons,it’s time to go back home. “Arigatou gozaimasu,sensei”say the students and packing their beg to go home.Yukiko the last one who go out from her class late.After everyone disappear,she packing her beg and walk slowly.

At the gate’s school while she waiting for her driver come to get her back.She see a group of idols who she saw at the rooftop so happy and smile.But,she see the boy with a brownish hair who is Yuya Takaki.

She can see Yuya so clearly when you walk to her side.Everyone ignore her,but Yuya say “Don’t be alone here.Can we accompany you here ?”

“It’s up to you.If you,then I’m okay with it.”say Yukiko and everyone start to talk.

                              *******

At dining room,it’s time for a dinner. “So Yukiko,how was your school ? is it okay ?”say Mr Matsua.

Yukiko just nodding while eating her food. “Did you make a new friends there ? As I know,there so many idols there.”continue Mr. Matsua.

“I have make a new friends.But we don’t talk much.Just keep on smilling,to chan”say Yukiko and get up.

“Arigatou for the food,I want to finish my homeworks now”say Yukiko and go to her room.

“She just need so space at that school dear”say Mrs. Matsua. “I know.”answer Mr Matsua.

The next day,Yukiko was walking at the street by herself.Someone block her and say “Hey! Young girl.Are you alone.Can I accompany you ?”say that person.

“Don’t disturb me.I want go to school now.”say Yukiko and try to release herself.At that time,Yuya and Yabu walking to the same street as Yukiko.They can see Yukiko with a boy.They think it’s just her boyfriend or maybe her bodyguard.When they want to move,Yukiko start crying alone and shout “Help ! help ! help me !!”.Yuya and Yabu run as fast as they can.When they reach,that boy try to punch Yuya but Yabu block it “Yuya ! You save that girl first ! I’m handle this boy.”say Yabu and punch that boy’s face.

After a few minutes,Yabu walk to Yuya and Yukiko at the nearet bench. “You two look like a couple.” Joke Yabu.Yuya and Yukiko look at each other and blushing.

Yuya try to get close to Yukiko and want to know more about Yukiko.He ask Yukiko to spend her  time with him the next day.After that,their relationship make JUMP and everyone shock.They already a couple.Yuya know that Yukiko like orchids.He always buy orchids to Yukiko everytime they meet.Yukiko and everyone get close and make a promise that’s never separate and no want can separate them all.

                 **************

After Yukiko graduation,and she can go to Korea for her study.She must leave everyone.Yuya really sad with it.

On weekend,Yuya ask Yukiko to spend her time that day.Yuya go to the garden of orchids near Shibuya.Yukiko so happy with it and she hold from crying.

Yukiko really shock when she see Yuya kneeling on one knee and say “Yukiko Matsua,will you marry me ? be my partner forever ? be my wife ? be my soulmate ?”

Yukiko just smile and nodding.Yuya can see it and he hug Yukiko tightly “Yuya-kun,I can’t breathe.” Say Yukiko.

“Gomenasai,”say Yuya.

They wear a couple ring that have their name on it.

The next day,the day that Yukiko must go to Korea.Yuya tell her  “I will wait for you until you come back and we must get marry after that,kay ?”say Yuya and hug.

Everyone so sad for Yukiko leaving.But they still can contact her using phone.

            ***********************

3 years later, “Quickly,quickly ! we will be too late !”say Ryutaro.
“ah ? hai hai”say Kana.

~at airport~

“Where is she ?”say Daiki.

“THERE~~!!”say Inoo a bit shout.

“WOA~~she’s so beautiful ? right,Yuya-kun ? eh ? Yuya-kun ?”say Yamada while shocking when he notice that Yuya not be side him.

“Yuya-kun go to Yukiko,Yama babe.He look so happy”say Rin while she hug Yamada’s right hand.

Yukiko takes her bags.She pull the trolly to the airport’s lobby.At there,she rest for awhile and talking of some random things to her friends who she left for 3 years.

“Maybe she don’t remember about it.It’s okay.I will tell her later.”think Yuya.He think Yukiko is forgot about their promise.

“Maybe Yuya forgot about it.Hmm,so sad.I will make it’s as surprise”think Yukiko.

For real,Yuya and Yukiko never forgot about their promise.

“Minna,let’s go.I’m hungry now.”say Yamada to everyone and make them laugh.
“Buta always Buta.OH! I almost forget.At home,we out of goods.So,we must eat at restaurant.”say Ayumi.

“Well,if like that.Let’s go to the hotel’s restaurant.”say Yamada.

“OI!!! You have much money to to buy food at the ? it’s will cost much !”say Karina.

“It’s okay.We have our imoto,Ayumi here.His father is the owner of that hotel.”say Yamada and smirk at Ayumi.

“Whatever !~ I will tell papa first.If he say OKAY then,we will go”say Ayumi and put out her phone to make a call to her papa,Mr. Kisaki.

Yukiko just smile with it since she so tired.But she can’t show it to everyone that she is tired.

After Ayumi hung the phone.The first one who go and talk to Ayumi is Yuya.It’s seen Yuya make a plan.
Ayumi just nodding and send a message to her papa.

“Well,papa said it’s okay.And he will serve us a VIP room for our lunch.”say Ayumi.

“YAY!! Great ! I want stick and ichigo sweet sour’s juice.”Yamada and get punch on his head from Yabu.

“Not be like a kid,dude.HAHA”say Yabu. “Itai ita ita”say Yamada and rub his head.

**

“WOA~!! Is this VIP room ? so hug.”say Keito after they reach at their room.

“Papa said here that’s mean here.”say Ayumi. “minna,stop looking like that.Just sit down”say Ayumi again.

“Thanks to Ayumi for all this.”say Yuya and wink to Ayumi.Ayumi understand it and clap for once.
Everyone feel weird when the light suddenly close and a waitress come to them and say “Please,hear to this.” A group of violin play the music.Ayumi clap again for once and the waiter come out and give a flower to Yukiko.

Yukiko very surprise with it because it’s was her favourite flower,Orchids.Ayumi clap again and all the light on.Once the light on,Yuya suddenly kneel with one knee and say “Yukiko,will you be my partner,my soulmate and my wife until the end of my breathe ?”

Yukiko feel like want to cry when everyone shout “accept it ! accept it ! accept it !” With tear,Yukiko nodding and make everyone smilling.Yuya hugs Yukiko so tightly and give her a soft kiss on her lip.

All Yuya and Ayumi plans was successes.They all happy and enjoy their food.

**

After a few months,Yuya and Yukiko’s parents agree to marry them two.

~At Yuya and Yukiko’s wedding ceremony~

“Rin,Imai,Karina and Ayumi,I’m so nervous.”say Yukiko while holding her ring that given by Yuya.

“Don’t be like that.Calm down.”say Rin.

“Yukiko neechan so beautiful today.I bet Yuya will faint if he look at you later.”say Ayumi and make Yukiko blushing.

They talk about a random things for awhile. “It’s seen we will lost one of our housemates.”say Imai.

“Don’t say like that.I will always visit you and our home sweer home.”say Yukiko.

“Yeah,hahaha”laugh Imai.

Yuto come and say “Did the bride is ready ? WOA !! Yukiko ! You’re so beautiful than I took”

“Took what hah ?”say Yukiko.

“took nothing.haha.oh my,the event will start in 5 minutes.Get ready !!”say Yuto and run to Yuya.

“Yuya-kun,5 minutes only.Hurry up !!”say Yuto and run again.

“Ladies and gentlemen,here our groom,Yuya Takaki.The happiest person and also our elder member in Hey! Say! JUMP will get marry today.Let’s clap our hands to him.So,the event will start now,is the bride ready ? okay! NOW! Our bride,Yukiko Matsua with her father will walk to the groom.”say Yamada as the regulator.

 

“Yuya Takaki,will you accept Yukiko Matsua as wife for happy and sad?”

“Yes,I do”say Takaki

“Yukiko Matsua,will you accept Yuya Takaki as your husband for happy and sad?”

“Yes,I do”say Yukiko.

“Now,you two with legal as husband and wife.May God always bless you two.”

Everyone shout,clap their hands, and smiling to Yuya and Yukiko.After that,the guest will dine.
“so Yuya and Yukiko~,OPPS! I mean Yuya and his wife.”say Hikaru joking.

“just call me and Yukiko by name like usual”say Yuya.

“So lucky ne,You can rent this place.This place is full of flower especially orhids”say Kana.
“This is because Yukiko really love this place and like orchids.That’s why I rent this place.”say Yuya.

“It’s should be named Garden of Orchids~”say Kana.

“Kana neechan,I think more suitable..Garden Of Love”say Ayumi.

“AGREE !!”say everyone and they look at each other and laugh together.