#1 Visits and Worries

Hyung and I (2MIN one-shot collection)

There are these times when you see your friends enjoying themselves, having fun and cherishing lots of moments, without you around. Somehow you had this certain feeling of betrayal and just wanted shout at their faces so offensively that will make your whole face burst. But that’s not possible; no matter how the needles pierce right through your heart you just can’t do anything to express everything.

People call you Choi Minho, the sporty guy, the guy with “Flaming Charisma” and the loving guy. Though even with all the efforts given, you’re not practically sure if they pay the “loving” back. Somehow you’ve wanted to test you’re current situation at this moment if they actually cared for you but yet again it’s impossible. From what you have heard, the four actually became even closer as your sickness started. They do know that you are sick, but none of them knows that the flames of your charisma has been washed so badly by its illness that the nametag “Choi Minho” is placed on one of the confined rooms. It makes you feel betrayed for some reason.

The only sound that could be heard at the moment is the air condition, no noisy cars, no noisy atmosphere of the people, nothing at all. The TV wouldn’t help your condition in any way; a quiet yet mysterious aura will always be the best for your health, according to your weird self-proclamations.  You’d rather grab a notebook and write some poems that would make your emotional self-delusional but nothing’s there at all. With a sigh, you’ve decided to take a short nap and try to accept the fact that no one is coming for you at all.

“Hyung ah yah, It’s me”

All of your statements became false with just a spur of a familiar voice.

Usually, a patient would get annoyed and sometimes groan if there’s someone who’ll drop by during visiting hours. But it was Taemin. The only exception to your miserable doubts and therefore maybe you’re only last hope of having a true friend. So a smile was shown instead. Still the other side of your soul is shocked with his appearance, thinking why somebody knew about your confinement. So the smile transformed to a gasp.

“A-Ah! How do you- uh… why did you visit me? I mean you don’t even know I’m here right? Are the others here?” You let out an embarrased chuckle as your friend opened the door. Nobody knows that I’m here anyways.

“Well… to tell the truth I don’t even know you were here. I just visited a relative of mine and I saw your name beside his room. So yeah, I got really curious and surprised and decided to see if it’s really you.” He’s currently having this blank expression while talking, something that’s uncommon for this young and free-spirited guy. This intrigues you deeply though you are considering the fact that he must’ve filled lonely, not knowing that you are here and everything. But you’re sad as well, because this visit wasn’t really that intentional after all. “The three obviously don’t know what has happened to you lately so they thought that you’re just enjoying your current state and will be recovering soon.”

This sense of guilt entered and captured every piece of your soul in an instant, thus making tilting your face down and let out another sigh, a deep one perhaps and a quiet and simple “Sorry”. It was so awkward to react in this way that the other person frown and worry even more.

“Ne, is there something wrong? Is it your condition, or anything else that makes you bad? You’re very silent. You should’ve told us it became worse... we all thought you were ok and-”

“Do you even think I was ok?!”

Thanks to that last sentence everything became worst. Your whole body starts to shiver and tremble, making his fists tightly clenched as well. This wasn’t part of your sickness at all, not even a single action you’re doing right now was caused by it. Your emotions say clearly that it was their doing. The current situation makes the person in front of you approach you immediately, uncertain of what to do at all.

“Do guys even think of what I am right now… not even a single worry from all of you? You didn’t even come for me at all. Say, does each of you consider me as a part of the gang . Does it even matter to all of you?! You don’t even care at all-“

Just about when you are about to finish your statement you felt a soft embrace grasping your whole body, it was so tight that the warmth can be felt even by the beating of your heart. He never said a word, just pure body language stating some deep meaning that he wants you to understand clearly. You, in a confuse state  shivered slightly and stared at the younger boy to clarify things up.

He was smiling and muttering a couple of words.

“I … am here. Forever… here.”

And the next thing you know was that your lips were touched by such sweetness. You never cared for the others since then.



 

A/N:

whew! The first ever entry to my collection ;D. I think I may re-edit it all over again, ‘cause it gave me  a headache ;A;

first attempt doing this kind of speech, wonder if im suited to this style of writing.

Tell me what do ya think and maybe some ideas for the next one? owo