Chapter Three

My Lunatic Thai Husband

Side story ONE

You ran into an old building when the cloud becomes darker and started to rain cat and dog. You forgot your umbrella when you left your house earlier. You sighed. Sitting on the old bench thinking about your unexpected marriage that soon to be held probably next month. You hate yourself now and then. You blamed yourself for acting like a spoil brat. You regret for not helping your dad's company when it's gonna doomed. You felt so guilty for letting your father carried sucha buredn by himself when he need you the most.

'I made a right decision,am I?' ' The only way for helping your family is in this way'. There's too many voice talking in your small brain. You made a blank stare to a flowing mud. Immersed in your thought, the rain drizzled and stopped. Your cellphone rings.Startled.

" Hello, (your name) speaking,". At the end of the line, a horse voice pierced your ear. It's your boss. You worked as a photograph editor as a sidejob. You took your phone away from your ear a little. Your boss complaining. You sighed. Ok Taecyeon is your boss. He is a well-known playboy in Korea. He is snobbish and always got a thousand ways to hurt you. His cool appearance can attracts many girls on his arm. His bedroom door is more busy rather than his office. He always on the phone and knows only put his feet on his table office. Rude.You hate him. He's really a mental ill guy. He only knows how to put a female under a circumstances. So, you hardly trust him and always been so careful when you around him.

You ended the phone call. You rosed up and hurriedly walking to another block. Your office is two block far from your residents. So, you rather walking than use a car. Then, you can reduced the air pollute and save the Mother Earth. You stopped at the corner of junction and carefully look at right and left making sure there aren't any car pass. Without you realize, a black luxurious car passed by you and splashing a dirty mud on your face and clothes.

" !". You cursed. Surprised by the mud accident. You yelling and trying to catch up the car. " Stop! You bloody idiot!". You cursed again. Luckily, the car stopped and you panting hardly as you walked to the car. The driver didn't come out. You knocking the window car harshly. " C'me out, you stupid driver! " .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wondering why there's a mad woman chasing after his car. He decided to stop. The mad woman now looks angrily and knocking hard his window car. Furious by her action. He rolled his window car. " You idiot driver!" the mad woman cursed. Taken aback by her words. He stepped out from his car and stood toe to toe to her. Now their face are inches away from each other. Both narrowing eyes.

You gritted your teeth. " What you're doing, mad woman?! Chasing after my car?!". You opened your mouth surprised by his rude words. " For God's sake! Do you blind to see what happen to me?!," you asked back in a rude voice. He observed you from head to toe. "Well, what can I see is there's an ugly girl standing in front of me looking all fine," he scoffed. You fisted your hand.

"Ugly?! I'm pretty just now untill you purposely splashed a dirty mud on my clothes and face, fool!" you argued. He paused and observed you again. " Duh, just a mud? It's not that bad. It looks good in you, seriously,". He held his laugh. You gritted your teeth and ready to punch him in the nose.

He darted off when you punched him. " That's what you get from being rude,". He held his chin holding the pain you caused. You walked away furiously. At the second thought,you stopped at the other side of the road and turned to the insane driver guy again. He looked at you angrily and pointed his finger to you. You smirked and stuck out your tongue to him. Then, you walked proudly while flipping your hair.

To be continued.

Author's note:

I'm using different kind of font for not making you confused. This is is the first side story. Their first met, I supposed blush.

Author's POV

HAHAHA! Nee is in the house updating the Chapter Three. So, how was it? Kind of boring and typical isn't it? Hurmh. Well, maybe I will change a lil bit of my plotting. Thanks for reading. Keep commenting.

Lots of love kiss

Nee.