The First Step

My Dream With You

*click *click 

" There, all done !!" You exclaimed excitedly.

You have just sent your entry for SME auditions. Being a superstar is what you really dream of . You started to imagine things ~~

" Oh my! I will meet my K-pop idols ..... and especially SUPER JUNIOR!! " You shouted as you become a fangirl again. 

" YAH! I also auditioned so that should be 'we'. " Ae ra said as she hit your arm lightly.

Ae ra is your best friend ever since high school and you two are really ELFISH. Well, including your other best friend Ji Young. You share the same dorm and also share fees and other expenses. You are both away from your family because of studying and you gals only visit your family like 2 times a month but unfortunately it rarely happens also because you are busy studying. (So because of that your families are very close too)

*kring *kring

You took your phone from your bag and answered the call.

You are the one in blue and Ji Young is in red.

" Yeoboseo? "

" Yah, Eunna. " 

" Ji Young !! , Waeyo? "

" So you're done sending your entry to SME? " 

"Ah , Neh Ae ra also auditioned and ..... don't tell me you auditioned too?" You asked Ji Young with a curious and kinda shocked voice.

" Haha. Of course " Ji Young answered in a cool tone.

"So we 'three' are having entries to SME !! YIPEE !" You said as you jump with joy .

Ae ra overheard your conversation and started jumping up and down too.

" Arraseo. I'll be there in you dorm. see ya! "

" Arraseo, annyeong."

You both hung up.

While waiting for Ji Young, you and Ae ra started an elfish chat.

~~ after 5 minutes ~~

*knock *knock

" Oh that must be Ji Young, I'll go get it " Ae ra said as she jumps out of her sit.

As soon as Ae ra opened the door her smile disappeared. She was shocked by the visitor .

"Jonghyun?!" Ae ra was really shocked.

" Uhhmm..... Aera can I talk to Eunna ?" Jonghyun said with a nervous and pleading voice.

" What do you want?! You already hurt my friend badly !" Ae ra said angrily.

~~ Flashback ~~

" Kamsahamnida ! ! " You greeted as you handed the payment for the chocolate cake.

You got out of the cake shop.

You wanted to surprise your boyfriend, Jonghyun because today, February 14, is your anniversary! =)


( The Cake ~~ hope this is fine) 



You decided to drop by to his house and personally surprise and greet him.

~~ skip ~~

You were already 5 blocks away from his house. You are so excited that you can’t stop smiling when suddenly you saw Jonghyun's car approaching and OMO his with another girl. You hid yourself and peeked at them. You started eavesdropping.......

(Jonghyun ~ green

The girl ~ pink)

" Oppa thanks for the wonderful date "

"Gwenchana.” *kisses girl's lips

" I should get going now. "

" Ah neh I'll give you a ride. "

" No need, I'll just walk. Besides, my house is only near. "

"Are you sure?"

"Neh."

The girl got out of the car and when she's already out of sight ,You approached Jonghyun (He finished parking the car)

" So did your date went well ? " you were able to hold your anger.

" Yeah. " Jonghyun answered not minding the person who asked him - he was facing the other way so he was not able to see you. He himself got shocked so he immediately turned around.

His eyes widened when he saw you. 

You slapped him and angrily said " Happy Anniversary ... and WE ARE SO OVER!"

You’re about to walk away but he grabbed your wrist .

"Eunna let me explain first .. That was just a friendly date."

You free your wrist from Jonghyun " Oh friendly, kissing each other's lips " you said sarcastically.

You hurriedly walked away you were crying yourself to death.

~~ End of flashback ~~