Cast together

Gumiho Flashback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C-yY_Vx6Jk

A/N: Oh there are awkwardly only 9 names for Miho's group but let's just pretend there is 1 or 3 other people who like never talk....hhahahah it was supposed to be either an 8/10/12 member count but I obviously can't count -____-

 

"Eeeeeeeee!" Adele jumped excitedly in her seat. "I've been waiting for this since forever." 

Everyone was dressed in beautiful, sparkling gowns, all designed by FeeFee, for the premiere showing. 

"Me tooo," said Lily, "Even if it means I have to sit through seeing Miho make out with my brother." She scrunched her nose.

"Hey, doesn't it always take like over twenty attempts to shoot a kiss scene?" said Mirae. "How many times-"

"Fourty-six!" said Hazel. "Fourty-six times for them to get all the close ups shots done and cuz Tao kept on-" I quickly covered while everyone oohed and Lily laughed. 

"Okay, everyone listen up," said Man Ban from up in front. "The premiere will end at 11:00 PM, and I need everyone here who is not staying after to go back at once to the hotel and get some sleep, because we have a recording session as soon as we get off the plane."

"Don't you need a date to go to that after thing?" questioned Heimin.

"Yep," said Man Ban. "It's a tradition."

"So, isn't that just Miho?" Adele sighed. "You're so luckyyy." 

"The good thing is that the public isn't allowed to see, so actually all of you could've secretly brought a date," said Man Ban casually. He turned around and was met with stunned faces. "What?" he asked, innocently. "Oh, did I not tell you?" 

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?" cried Sammie. 

"Isn't all of EXO coming today too? I could've asked Luhan!" pouted Adele. 

"Calm down," said Man Ban. "Besides, EXO had the chance to ask anyone they wanted."

"Wait, so who in EXO has a date?" demanded Adele.

Man Ban made a face. "That's not me to tell," he sing-songed. "Anyways, Hazel and Yejin, I'm sure you'll be pretty fine with the lack of sleep. But for Miho, since you're still used to the time zone in China-"

"Huh? Hazel and Yejin? You guys are going to the after thingy?" said Shenny, shocked. 

"Oh that's soo smart," noted Lily. "You can ignore all the predebut rumours and go with Chanyeol and not worry about-" Lily suddenly sat up. "Wait...Hazel?" Everyone turned around to face Hazel. "Who are you...?"

"Is it someone from EXO?" asked Adele.

"But it can't be..." whispered Mirae, confused.

"Oh...uh someone just asked me to, so I-" started Hazel.

"Yeah, but whooo." said Adele and Mirae at the same time. 

"Uh..j-just a childhood friend..." stammered Hazel. 

"Childhood? But didn't you spend your entire childhoo-" Heimin's eyes went wide. 

"SUHO?!?!?!???!??!???!?!?!?!!?" cried out over half of the people in the limo. 

"Uh...yeah..." said Hazel.

"Wait!" Adele's eyes went wide. "So if Tao asked Miho, Chanyeol asked Yejin and Suho asked Hazel....wHY DIDN'T LU-"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it looks like we're here!" proclaimed Man Ban. "Everyone out and onto the magical carpet! See yall in five hours!"

 

We all walked out of the limo and lined up neatly to greet the waiting photographers. A few other various artists from SM also came behind us and all of EXO followed right behind them. The twelve then attempted to line up as well...tried.

I spotted Tao at once, who was standing at the end and my heart skipped a beat.

"Miho? Where are you going?" Adele asked, tugging on my arm. 

"Huh?" I asked, dazed. 

"The group over there wants a group picture of us," she said pointing. 

"Oh...okay," I said, letting Adele pull me over.

While everyone grinned for the cameras, I peeked over to see Tao, who looked striking as usual in his suit.

They really need to do more performances in suits... I thought to myself. Like more Sorry Sorry covers or concepts with-

"Wei! Mihou! Look over here!" yelled a photographer. 

I quickly snapped back into reality.

 

After the greetings, everyone began going in different directions, stopping to answer questions from curious reporters, shaking the director's hand, signing and taking pictures with the nearby fans.

I walked down the carpet in my flowing, gold dress, stopping to smile and wave at the flashing lights and all the news reporters. 

I kept trying to stop and wait for the EXO members to catch up and let people pass by, but the demands of the photographers wouldn't allow it. And there was so many people between us.

And it took an eternity for the photographers to finish taking pictures of EXO in suits. 

"My dream is to be Gu Mihou!" yelled someone in Korean. (dream in korean sounds like "Gu-Mi") I laughed and waved over at the fan.

"Mihou! Mihou!" I turned and saw f(x)'s Victoria and Krystal. "I'm so excited to see the premiere!" chirped Victoria. 

"Aww thanks so much for coming!" The three of us posed for a few photographers. As I joked along with Victoria and Krystal, I tried again to see how far away Tao was...

Ughhhhhh it's this all over again. All the unbearable moments during the SMTown concerts when tons of people blocked me from just being able to stand and sing next to him, to hold his hand... I pouted.

"Smile Mihou!"

I beamed and waved for the photographer.

Cast photo. 

"Huh? Tao?" I spun around, only to come face to face with the director. 

"Wah Mihou! There you are!" he cried. 

Call for a cast photo. 

"Hey, director! Let's have a cast photo!" I said, excitedly. 

"Sure! Why not?" The director signaled over to a photographer.

Suddenly, someone yelled for a cast photo. Soon, I was surrounded by Ziyi and the other supporting cast members. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tao join the cast on the other end.

"Can we get a couple shot of Tao and Miho together?" shouted a man.

"YES!" I answered, rather loudly. I looked down in embarassment as everyone chuckled and slowly parted. 

"Have fun, Mihou," winked Ziyi as she left my side.

I tried my best to refrain from grinning like crazy as Tao slowly walked up besides me and slid his arm around my waist.

"You look beautiful tonight," he said through a smile while waving to the cameras. 

I bit my inner lip and secretly pinched his arm.

"Gu Mihou! How was it working with the director?" I smiled and answered the reporter's question. 

"Mihou! Mihou! Wo ai ni!" I turned and saw fans waving for my attention. I waved back at them and made hearts.

"Hey."

Tao suddenly faced me, ignoring the demands from the reporters. "You know you have to tell me that I look beautiful too." 

"Tao!" I laughed at the boy in front of me. "Grow upppp!"

"But tell meeee," demanded Tao.

I rolled my eyes. "Tao, you look beautiful and stunning and gorgeous and handsome tonight." 

Tao grinned. "I know," he said. He leaned in and kissed my forehead. 

 

Tao and I walked around together, arm in arm, laughing along with the other actors and greeting fans. 

"Hey! Look they have all these new screenshots and bts photos being shown!" pointed Tao. "Let's go over!"

"What were you doing here?" asked Tao, stopping in front of one. "You look so concentrated."

"I think it was right before my fight scene at the festival ambush. I had to fend off coordinated blocks from eighteen trained people who were jumping down from trees. It was so tiring! The worst part was doing it in that dress. And that headwear."

"Speaking of that headwear." Tao stopped in front of the next photo.

 

I facepalmed myself. "Don't even remind me!" 

"Soooo many NGs because it kept falling off," laughed Tao. "It was so distracting. Good thing you didn't need it after your escape!" 

"You look so cool in these photos! I can't wait to see everything on the big screen wi- Ooooooooooh." Tao's eyes fixed on the next panel of photos. 

"What." I turned my head and saw as expected, the huge poster walls with Tao's action shots.

"Yesyesyesyesyes," he said excitedly, towing me towards Tao-land.

 

Hazel's P.O.V.

The two men whipped up in the air, flinging Mihou to the ground. The audience oh-ed. Suddenly the men dissapeared, leaving Mihou in the dark alley. I leaned in seat, anticipating for the-

BOOM! Everyone gasped. 

All of a sudden, I felt a cold, clammy hand grab my left hand. I looked over to my left and saw a nervous Suho. I giggled and held onto his hand.

I faced the screen again. By now, the hidden ambusher was trying to strangle Mihou's neck. Mihou struggled against his tight hold. My hand started losing blood flow from Suho's tightening grasp. 

Without any warning, an arrow was shot and went through the man's neck, stopping right in front of Mihou's own face. 

A bloodcurdling scream echoed through the movie theater.

 

As the other EXO members tried to hold in their howling laughters, I pried Suho's hands off, which were by now holding onto my thighs for dear life, and dragged him from his embrassing moment. 

"Gwenchana?" I asked him, once we had exited the room.

Suho nodded, looking paler than ever. "Gomawo, Hazel."

"No problem," I said, holding in any laughter. 

I turned and was faced head on with Xiumin. "Omo! Watchu guys doing here?" asked Xiumin, eyeing the two of us. 

I quickly let go of Suho's hand. "Oh, uh-"

Suho grabbed my hand back. "What are you doing here?" he questioned.

"Oh, uh....you know...waitingforhertocomeoutofthebathroom."

 

Ten minutes later, Suho, Xiumin, Sunny and I were sitting at a private snack bar and laughing.

"I knew you couldn't watch horror films, but that wasn't even too scary!" howled Xiumin.

"Yeah it was!" cried Suho, completely recovered from his shock by now. "It was so dark and full of loud noises! And blood," Suho's face twitched in fear.

We laughed at his reaction. 

"There wasn't that much blood," said Sunny. "Hey, won't Tao kill you guys for ditching part of his movie?" 

"OH YEAH!" Xiumin cried, whacking his head. "He's going to kill me!" 

"Yahh, why did you demand to wait for me then? It's not like my life depended on an to the ladies room!"

"Hey! You never know! What if someone kidnapped you?" said Xiumin.

"I'm not a kid!" Sunny complained. 

"OK, I know that the "very scary" stuff ends in like 5 minutes, based off of Tao's jabbering to me this morning. Let's wait until then and re-enter. Suho, you can do it, right?" 

I looked over at Suho, who looked a bit panicky. "C'mon JooJoo, I'll be with you!" I said, holding his arm. "We'll watch it together, Ooppaaa-"

"Hoi! What's up with you two anyways?" demanded Xiumin.

"What's up with you two?" I asked back. 

Xiumin looked back at Sunny. "See, they can't even tell. Why can't you 'Ooppaaa' to me too?" he whispered. Sunny rolled her eyes and stuffed popcorn in . 

"Want some?" she offered me the bag. "Apparently it's diet."

"There's diet popcorn now?" I giggled. "Sure, I'll try some!" 

"Really?" Sunny's eyes ogled as I took and munched on the delicious popcorn. 

I took some more and forced the popcorn into Suho's mouth.

"Woahh...you're so different..." murmured Sunny, slowly chewing and observing me. Xiumin nudged her. "Mwoh?" Sunny nudged Xiumin back. "She's so nice now! I like it! And why can't you be like her boyfriend and be all calm and sweet and-"

"Woah! Woah!" Suho intervened between Xiumin and Sunny's nudging-shoving war. "Let's calm! And besides...I'm not her boyfriend." Xiumin and Sunny stopped pushing each other.

I felt my heart sink. 

"Then...what are you?" asked Xiumin, confused.

Suho looked over at me and into my eyes.

"I'm Hazel's...fiance."

Xiumin sat in shock.

He opened his mouth.

 

We waited a few minutes for Xiumin to finish wailing about emotionally unstable people getting married and everyone except for him being engaged, before the four of us finally began walking back to the theater. 

"You bringing Sunny along for the after-party?" Suho asked Xiumin, who was still calming down. 

Xiumin nodded excitedly. "Yes! Look, I even got her to wear such a pretty dress!" 

"You guys are too cute," I giggled as Sunny rolled her eyes. 

"You two too!" said Sunny, poking me. "Is anyone else in your group besides Miho staying?" 

"I think Yejin is," I said. 

"Oh kayyy. We've met a few times."

"Yejin? Really?" exclaimed Xiumin. "That explains Chanyeol then. But why is Kai staying?" 

"You really don't know?" Suho laughed. "He was up all night because he was so excited." 

"How do you not know?" Sunny asked, facing Xiumin. "I could tell after that one day when Daddy made me clean up your rooms! Dat boi stores up Krystal calenders and posters everywhere!"

<I AM SO SORRY BUT IVE BEEN SHIPPING THEM FOR OVER A YEAR OKAY?!?!?!? BC THEY CREEPILY APPEARED IN MY DREAM OMG IM SORRY BUT REALLY KAI ACTUALLY DOES HAVE A KRYSTAL CALENDER AND BESIDES THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER OR WATCHES HER PERFORM AND SUHO GRINS BACK AT KAI AFTER KRYSTAL'S LINE IN ELECTRIC SHOCK AND EVEN SM PAIRS THEM BC KAI TOTALLY ASKED TO BE IN PINK TAPE!!!111!!!1! I'm not delusional rn i swear..pls don't hate me....i'm sorry...yeah i had to mention it just once...you can ignore it~ ^.^>

"Yay, we're here!" I stopped in front of the door. "Let's sit together in the back so we don't disturb people." I opened the door and grabbed ahold of Suho's hand. "Let's go JooJoo!" 

Suho took a deep breath and followed me. 

We both walked side by side, hand in hand, down the aisle and up to the last row of seats at the very top.

Suho peeped at the huge screen. 

Miho was defending herself from what looked like hordes of ninjas, while Tao stood-by watching. 

"See? It looks like he's starting to fall in love with her," I whispered to Suho's ear. "Everything will be okay." 

"Okay then," whispered Suho. "You promised."

I reached over Suho and snatched some popcorn from Sunny. "Eat this, when you get scared." I whispered.

 

We watched the rest of the movie together; our fingers intertwined and his slow breathing against my neck.