RYO vs RIO [final]

RYO vs RIO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: RYO vs RIO part 2 [final]
Author: hazel2883
Pairing: Yamada Ryosuke X Yamada Rio [OC]
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Teaser: (read part 1~~ hohoho) A twist of fate brought them closer together... and apparently, that fate appeared to be a brand new 'cell phone'?


Author's note: uwahhhh... just uwaaaaaaaaahhh!!! Don't know what this fic came to be... FAIL? SUCCESS?? I don't even know... comments and critics are very much welcome and accepted... if you want, //just kill me now!!! LOL...

As usual, please excuse my horrible grammar/spelling mistakes... (I need sleep... *cries*) rushed and unbeta-ed... 
DOUZOOOOO...







*Yamada Rio’s POV*

 
“Ryota… Let’s go. We don’t want to miss the next bus…” I shouted across the room to gain the attention of my only brother.

As his response, he looked at me with sympathetic eyes and sighed heavily.


“Yamada nii-chan told me he’ll be going with us today. Why is he not here yet?” he said while brushing off a few tears from his eyes.

By this, I hurriedly sat down beside him and patted his shoulder… “He might be busy today. Don’t bother about him… You will still have fun with your nee-chan around.” I smiled to help him regain his energy.

I slightly pulled his hand and led the way to the door. He seems to be looking down still without looking at me… “Why do you like that stupid jerk anyway? I’m gonna kill him for making my brother cry!” I said to myself while looking at my depressed brother.



It took us about 3 minutes to go to our front gate. As we walked closer, I saw a faint figure outside as if waiting for something to happen. I gathered all my courage to approach him, but to my surprise, a familiar person appeared before me. My brother didn’t say anything but then, I saw his face lit up from the presence of the boy smiling directly at him…


“Nii-chan!!! You’re here!!” Ryota said happily and held Ryosuke-kun’s hand.


“Of course I’m here… I told you I’m coming, right?” he leaned closer to my brother and then patted his head once again… “Yuto said he can’t come today though… apparently, he has to practice his drums.”


I noticed that he’s wearing all black. He’s also wearing a thin scarf despite the warm weather. The white medical mask was also noticeable along with his dark coloured hat. Despite that, he is also carrying a white sports bag which I swear looks very good on him.


“Why didn’t you ring our bell? We were waiting for you inside…” my brother replied.

However, before letting him answer Ryota, I squeezed in with my immediate question… “And why are you dressed that way? Are you stupid?” I asked in a quite insulting tone.


I don’t know what gotten into me. I am usually friendly to people. Maybe it’s still because of the ‘cell phone' incident happened last night and the fact that he barged unexpectedly, acting all cool in front of my brother.

“You’re not in a good mood today ne? Do you have your period or something?” he replied and then looked at me sharply…


“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???!!!”


“I have to wear disguise today since the paparazzi might see me roaming around…” he said proudly, definitely ignoring my previous question.

I was about to protest more but he hurriedly grabbed Ryota’s hand and ran towards the direction of the bus stop.


“Let’s go Ryota-chan…”


--

*inside the bus*


This is just the worst day ever. First, a stranger is just leading his way close to my brother. And now, we’re inside a very very very crowded bus. I can barely breathe in my position.

I saw Ryosuke-kun still holding my brother away from the many people around them. He’s only a few centimetres away from me and I can actually smell the scent of his perfume, lingering through my nostrils. He smells so… so good, almost strawberry like and a tint of chocolate smell within it. I looked up to his face so close to mine. He’s quite taller than me but his clear complexion is just too close, I can even see every detail of his face.


I was about to wonder off my imagination but then...


I felt someone touching my legs…


A series of gentle rub was felt running through my skin.  I tried to look around to see who that ert was, but the crowded place just didn’t allow me to further move my head.

I suddenly looked at Ryosuke-kun who was still in his original position: right in front of me. I then gave him a “help me” look which I think he didn’t notice.


By this, he left me no choice but to shout “ERT!” in the middle of the crowded vehicle.

I was about to test my voice when I saw Ryosuke-kun pulling me closer to the opposite direction. And then, he grabbed a set of hands who I definitely know was touching my legs just a while ago.


“Oji-san…” I heard him say at the ert man in front of him in a cool yet deep tone… “Please don’t touch her anymore. I just won’t let you continue what you’re doing…”


Within this approach, I remained speechless. All people in the bus just looked at them in a curious expression.

“Rio-chan, let’s go on the next stop…” I heard him whisper in my ear then grabbed both mine and Ryota’s hand.

--


I still can’t get over what happened on the bus this morning. We waited for another bus, for us to be able to arrive our destination.

Silence overcame me. I want to thank him for what he did but something inside me just pulled my voice box away from my throat. I just don’t know how to show my gratitude to the boy I cursed just this morning.


“Yatta!! We’re here!!” Ryota shouted excitedly while jumping up and down.


“Let’s go inside…” I saw Ryosuke-kun ran with my brother towards the gate of the amusement park. He looks cool and all but I think he has a mental age of 10, the same mental age as my little brother.


“Nee-chan… hurry up! Let’s go!!” the sound of my brother shouting just regained my senses…

--

As we got in the park, I saw the two boys hand in hand go towards each ride they can see. I tagged along obediently and riding every ride they told me to. I’m actually dizzy enough not remember every ride we tried for the last hour. The only thing I remember is the Ferris wheel which I enjoyed along with the nice view of the city.


However, the feeling of being a “chaperone” to these two 'kids' just lingered within me. I overcame this by pointing at my favourite ride. Then, I saw the two boys stopped at my gesture. I was actually pointing at the big roller coaster in front of us. I saw Ryota agree to my suggestion but I swear I heard Ryosuke-kun gulped at my idea.


“Can we not go there?” he said, sweating.

“Why? You scared?” I asked teasingly and waited for his reply.

“No… I’m just…”


Before letting him finish, Ryota and I grabbed both his arms and led ourselves to the ride’s entrance. Ryota was just safe in the height limit and fortunately, he’s even braver than me in these kinds of rides.

On the other hand, Ryosuke-kun can’t seem to find words. The ride was about to take us out of our wits but he didn’t say anything. Yet, by the time the ride started, all I can hear is Ryosuke-kun shouting on the top of his lungs like a girl.


**


After a few moments, I saw his shocked face with slightly widen eyes.

“Nii-chan… Are you okay? Are you sick?” Ryota said while helping me carry his arm towards the exit.


“I’m okay…” he replied with a faint voice… “Let’s just eat. I’m hungry.”


“This guy is obviously scared… yet, he joined us. What a weird fellow…” I thought to myself while smiling at the half dead Yamada Ryosuke.


--


“Itadakimasu!!” we all said in sync then dug our way into our ice cream. Ryosuke-kun seems to have recharged all his energy back.

I smiled at my brother and patted his head. I’m just so happy he’s enjoying his birthday. His smile always makes my day.

*


“Uwaaahh… Look!!! They’re so young but they already have a baby…” I heard a lady passing by said to her companions. I heard them whispered some more and looked at us strangely… “tsk tsk tsk… youth these days.”


By this, I felt my face burn up. I looked at them sharply and then looked at the two boys in front of me. Ryota and Ryosuke-kun seems to be waiting for my gesture but I just rolled a confused face before them.


“I can’t believe they thought Ryota is already my son!!! This is just insulting!!!” I slumped down on where I was sitting and stopped eating my ice cream.


I heard the two boys laugh at me.

“Nee-chan… they thought you and Ryosuke-kun are couples ne? Like my mama and papa!!!” I heard Ryota say which is more disturbing as having my own brother to be mistaken as my son… “You guys actually look like couples!”

“Ehhh??” Ryosuke and I said together.


“Nii-chan… do you like my sister?” my brother proclaimed abruptly.


I was about to place my hand on Ryota’s mouth but something inside me wanted to know his answer.


“Hmmmm…” he thought for a while… “Maybe… But he’s quite scary sometimes.” He whispered then chuckled beside my brother.



“SCARY??!!” I said in almost a shout.


“Nee-chan… Don’t worry! I still love you even though you’re quite scary to some people…” Ryota approached me then gave me a light peck on my cheeks.

--


Our day is about to end but Ryosuke-kun accompanied us again to our house to assure we got home safe. Whilst walking, I can hear them singing the usual songs Ryota listens to very night…

“Jumping to my dream… setsuna ikono kokoro de…” they sang together while Ryota wave both his arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter