Final

Promises

  ~Years Before~

  Taemin looked at his computer screen shocked at what he was reading.

'There's no way, There's just not. He would never leave me..' Taemin thought closing his computer screen and storming out of his dorm room.

The computer read "DBSK Split after SM Scandal".

 He ran down the stairs holding in his tears that were gonna fall.

"Taemin-ah, where do you think you're going?" Key asked when Taemin was about to open the door.

"I'm going to JaeJoong hyung's place.." Taemin said before closing the door.

"So, I guess he heard about the news.." Key whispered to himself.

  Taemin ran to DBSK's dorm and started pounding on the door.

"Hello?" Yunho asked opening the door shocked to see Taemin there.

"Is Jaejoong hyung there?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah, he's up in his room.." Yunho said confused.

Taemin walked in and ran up to Jaejoong's room. He opened up the door to see Jaejoong sitting on his bed looking shocked.

"T-Taemin.." Jaejoong said. Taemin closed the doors and ran to Jaejoong putting his arms around him and sitting down on the bed.

"H-Hyung, is it true? Are you really leaving?" Taemin said starting to cry unable to stop his tears.

"Yes.. I'm so sorry Taemin-ah.. But, it's for the best.." Jaejoong said bringing Taemin to his chest for a hug.

"B-But you promised we'll be together forever whatever happens.." Taemin said looking up to see Jaejoong's face.

"We will still be together I promise. There's nothing in this world that will ever break that promise" The older one said wiping away his boyfriend's tears.

"..Okay, I believe you hyung, I always have.." Taemin said kissing Jaejoong's cheek.

"You have to go now because I have to pack up my things, okay?" Jaejoong asked gently moving away Taemin's strand of hair from his face.

"Okay, hyung.." The younger one said getting up.

Jaejoong led Taemin to the front door. "Taemin.." Jaejoong said.

"Yes, hyung?" Taemin said smiling at him.

"I'll be back. Don't worry and never forget me okay?" Jaejoong said.

"Okay hyung" The younger said promising his hyung.

  "Hey, you forgot something" Jaejoong said smiling.

"What is it hyung? I only brung myself.." Taemin said confused.

Jaejoong pulled Taemin for a kiss that must lasted for minutes but, to them it lasted forever. Jaejoong broke away from the kiss.

"You forgot your goodbye kiss" Jaejoong said pecking Taemin's lips again.

 The younger laughed a little. "Okay, bye hyung. I hope to see you again" He said giving the elder his eye-smile.

"I hope too see you too again Taemin.." Jaejoong said watching Taemin walk away.

~Present~

   Taemin was practicing 'Sherlock' for their Comeback Stage in 2 days.

"Oh, I'm Curious Yeah~" Taemin said singing while dancing to the song.

"Well, someone's working hard" A familiar voice said.

Taemin turned around to see Jaejoong.

He immedietly ran up to the elder and kissed him. They broke the kiss smiling at each other.

"You promised" The maknae said smiling at his hyung.

"Of course I did.. You thought I wouldn't keep it?" Jaejoong said also smiling.

 "Of course I did. I never lost hope. I always knew you were gonna be back. I missed you so much hyung" The younger said burying his head into Jaejoong's neck.

"Hey, you don't think I miss you too? I missed you more than you missed me" Jaejoong said kissing Taemin's forehead.

   "Are you gonna be watching our Comeback Stage hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Of course I will. I'd never miss that" Jaejoong said.

"Okay, you promise hyung right?" The younger asked.

"Of course I promise" Jaejoong said. "Taemin-ah, I have to go now, i'll be back again later on. And I won't forget to watch you on TV okay?"

"Okay, hyung. I love you. Bye" Taemin said smiling.

"I love you too Taemin-ah. Bye" Jaejoong said going out of the practice room.

** 2 days later **

  "Ready Taemin?" Jonghyun asked Taemin.

"Of course I am hyung" Taemin said.

Taemin took a peek at the audience.

'Somewhere out there is you hyung...Always watching over me..You've always kept your promises.. You never forgot me.. And I'll never forget you..'

 

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry if that was too short or ish. It's pretty late at night so I kinda rushed this so sorry.. I'll be making a new fanfiction later with Kai, Taemin, And Jaejoong :) It's with JaeTae again. This is my first oneshot though.. I should've sticked to KaJay fanfics.. Yeah I think I do better on those lol..