Officially Yours

Just A Normal Day

 

It had been days since the bar and I and Bang had been texting each other none stop. It took a while but after a very long argument he talked me into a date. I mostly agreed because he wouldn’t stop calling me until I did, and I needed my beauty rest!

It was Saturday night and I was getting ready for the date. Butterflies seemed to soar through my stomach more than flutter. I rushed around the room and tried to find the perfect outfit. I felt like such an idiot for wanting to impress him so much. I never worked this hard to impress anyone before. I guess there is a first for everything?

It was about eight o’clock when I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and smiled up at the elder man. His face was plastered with that gummy smile that made my heart seem to explode. In his hand was a bouquet of flowers and chocolates, in the other was a giant teddy bear that looked like it could devour a small child. “Hello beautiful.” These simple words made me instantly wrap my arms around his thick waist and hug him.

“Hello handsome.” I took the gifts from him and laid them on the counter before going back to him. “Shall we go?”

His smile never faded. “Yes, lets.” He took my small hand in his large one and led me to his car. We drove off and went on the most beautiful date I have ever been on.

This, was the night I realized. I was in love with a stranger, someone I barely knew, and I loved the thought of it. Almost as much as I loved Bang Yongguk. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author: I might right a sequal in Bang's point of view. It depends on how this one gets responses