You're Mine

You're Mine (Oneshot)

*~*


It was 3:07am as Bomi shuffled across the floor of A Pink’s dorm, making a quick trip to the bathroom. As she shut the door behind her, a movement in the living room caught her eye.


“Chorong-unnie?” Bomi guessed. She leaned forward and squinted, trying to adjust her eyes in the darkness.


“Bomi-ah, come here…” Chorong’s soft voice beckoned from the couch. Confused, Bomi complied and took a seat next to the older girl.


They sat in silence, and a million questions ran through Bomi’s mind. Why was Chorong up at this hour? How long had she been awake before Bomi found her? The fact that Bomi couldn’t see her friend’s expression didn’t help ease the tension. Her leader’s uncharacteristic behavior was unsettling.


“Is something wrong?” The younger girl finally asked.


“Let’s stay like this a little longer,” Chorong said absently, placing her hand on Bomi’s thigh.


A chill went up Bomi’s spine at Chorong’s touch, and she felt her face heat up. Suddenly plagued by an unusual feeling of nervousness being in her friend’s presence, the younger girl stood up. A firm grip quickly latched onto her wrist, restricting her movement.


“Don’t leave…” Chorong said, her voice quiet.


“Unnie we should sleep, we have a schedule tomorrow…” Bomi reasoned, perplexed by her friend’s odd behavior.


“There’s something I want to do first…”


“Huh?”


Bomi didn’t have any time to react before she suddenly found herself lying down on the couch, Chorong straddling her. An uncomfortable pressure rested on her shoulders as her friend pinned her down.


“U-unnie?”


Her breath hitched when she realized how close Chorong’s face was to hers. She could feel her breath on her lips. Bomi laid frozen in place, spellbound by the sound of her friend’s slow breaths.


“Bomi-ah…”


Her face was so close, too close. Bomi felt dizzy—this was all happening to quickly. Her heart hammered against her chest, threatening to burst.


Chorong leaned even closer, and Bomi swallowed. She shivered when she felt Chorong’s breath tickle her ear.


“Yoon Bomi, you’re mine.”


*~*


Bomi’s eye snapped open. She put her hand to her racing heart and looked around, only to find herself in her bed. The clock read 7:30am.


The girl blanched as she recalled her dream, specifically the part where her best friend tried to seduce her. Her cheeks burned as she thought about how often she’d been experiencing….suggestive dreams involving Chorong. She knew it was wrong, very wrong to be feeling this way about her best friend. Bomi buried her face into her pillow and let out a frustrated groan.


“Bbom-ah, somethin’ wrong?” Eunji mumbled from her bed, still half-asleep.


Letting out a weak chuckle, Bomi replied, “Nah, it’s nothing…”


“Mmhmm…” Eunji replied, already back in dreamland.


Sighing deeply, Bomi rolled out of bed and dragged herself out of the room. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Chorong alone in the kitchen. A Pink's leader was at the stove, making scrambled eggs. Knowing that they would be eating breakfast together—just the two of them—she cursed the fact that the members of A Pink loved to sleep in. Her cheeks reddened again at the thought of the older girl’s provocative actions in her dream.


“Morning,” Bomi said, acting as casual as possible.


“Hey.” Chorong placed the pan of eggs on the counter and took a seat. “Help me set the table?”


Pulling open the cabinet doors, Bomi took out two plates and forks.


“I had the weirdest dream…” The words escaped before she could stop them.


“Really? What was it about?”


Slapping herself mentally for letting that slip in front of Chorong of all people, Bomi carefully replied, “Unnie, you were in it.” She sat across from her friend, setting the plates and utensils down.


“Yah, if you tell me I did something weird…” Chorong said jokingly.


Bomi laughed nervously and picked up the spatula. She tried to will her blush away as she placed her portion of eggs on her plate. “Well it was just a dream, so…”

“Yah! I did do something weird, huh?!” Chorong accused, slamming her hands down on the counter.


“N-no unnie, it—“ Bomi laughed and waved her hands in front of her as she stood up. It was too late, as Chorong had grabbed her from the back and pulled her over to into the living room.


“Yoon Bomi, you better tell me what I did!” she laughed, throwing Bomi onto the couch.


“Ahh unnie~” Bomi whined as Chorong sat on her back.


“I’m not getting off until you tell me~”


“Fine, fine, I’ll tell you!” Bomi gasped, the pressure of the older girl’s weight too much for her to handle.


Smiling triumphantly, the leader jumped off her friend and sat on the couch next to her. Sensing an opportunity to escape, Bomi sprang up from her spot and darted towards her room. She was was an inch away from grabbing the handle before two arms seized her from behind, capturing her into a headlock.


“Trying to run away, are you?” Chorong asked devilishly as she dragged the helpless girl back into the living room. Bomi was once again hurled onto the couch, except this time Chorong opted to pin down her friend rather than sit on her.


As Chorong laughed, Bomi almost choked upon noticing how their position paralleled the one from her dream last night. Chorong was straddling her, a playful smile brightening her face as she kept a firm hold on both of Bomi's wrists. Bomi’s heartbeat drummed in her ears as Chorong leaned down to whisper something.


“Yoon Bomi, you’re mine.”


Wait, what?


Bomi froze, her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. She sputtered out incoherent words, trying to make sense of the situation.


“Wuh-wai-buh-you?”


Chorong giggled, pushing herself back up to look at her flabbergasted friend.


“I’m not letting you fall asleep before I do it this time, Bomi-ah.”


An electrifying shock ran through Bomi as a pair of soft lips pressed against her own. Warmth spread throughout her body as Chorong kissed her, enveloping her in pure bliss. She pulled Chorong closer, realizing just how much she had wanted this to happen. When they finally parted, Bomi stared at her friend with wide eyes.


“U-u-unnie?” she stammered, her cheeks bright red.


Chorong laughed at the younger girl's adorably dumbfounded expression.


“Bomi-ah, don’t you get it?” Chorong asked, smiling gently at her junior. “You were never dreaming. I’ve fallen for you.”


“Buh-wai-the-night-me-you—”


The stuttering girl was silenced as Chorong captured her lips into another kiss.


Chorong grinned as she pinched Bomi’s cheek. “I’ll take that as an ‘I like you too~'”


*~*