Just Like Now ( I Wanna Love You )

Just Like Now ( I Wanna Love You )

Haengbok

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

I saw Yeon Young walked to her seat. Why she's here?

 

Then I walked towards her.

 

"Why are you here?" I whispered.

 

"Study," She said

 

"What I mean Is..You should transfer another school." I said. She stiffened. Her chin went up.

 

"If you think,I will give up that easily because of what happen,. Tsk tsk tsk your wrong. And you?Why you're here?" Yeon Young said

 

"Stubborn are we,Just like what you said" I said gently. I smiled.

 

"Oh yeah!" Yeon Young agree and smile.

 

"See you in the rooftop." I said and walk to my seat. He'd never seen a girl like her,stubborn,brat and cute.. Cute !? Yeah! I found her cute..

 

 

ROOF TOP

 

 

Everything was quiet thats why I like spending my time here. Peaceful.

 

"Donghae-ssi ! Donghae-ssi !" Not now,I told myself..

 

"Im here !" I shout to her.

 

"I brought some food. Here taste it. I cooked that" Yeon Young said happily. And She sat beside me.

 

"What's that?" I asked

 

"Kimchi fried rice,sushi and steamed bulgogi" Yeon Young said cheerfully.

 

And we ate together. Not bad! Its delicious. Yeon Young is a unique person,she could walk,talk,smile and act completely normal but She's a funny and loving person.

 

"Quit staring at me. You're giving me chills" Yeon Young said blushing. I shook my head,looking away.

 

"You're cute when eating" I said. I warned myself to get my thoughts under control. A subtle grin curved my lips.

 

"Kyah !" Yeon Young said and arched a brow.

 

"Donghae-ssi Are we friends?" Yeon Young asked.

 

"What do you think?" I asked

 

"I don't think so because you keep pushing me away. I don't want to transfer another school.. I just want here" Yeon Young said,her tone light,. I flashed a smile

 

"Silly girl ! If you don't want too. I can't do anything about it. Im just worried if you get hurt again... because of me." I said.

 

"I can take care of myself" Yeon Young said stubbornly.

 

"I know and I can see that" I said

 

"So you never pushed me to transfer again?" She asked

 

"YES!" I said

 

"Were friends now?" Yeon Young asked again

 

"Definitely..." I stop in mid-sentence. Yeon Young tense, afraid to hear the next word.
"Yes !" I said and Yeon Young smiled sweetly.

 

"Thanks Donghae-ssi" Yeon Young said.

 

And we continue to eat..after eating we keep silent for a moment...

 

 

YEON YOUNG POV

 

 

I stared at Donghae,.He had the most handsome face I had ever seen in her whole life. Didnt realize that Donghae is staring back at me. I blushed and looked away. I heard him laughed,not in a way that insulting but a hearty laugh just plain being happy.

 

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

 

"Nothing !" Donghae said and stood up. Donghae was standing behind me,looking down at me.

 

"Why?" I asked again. He bent his knee. Donghae face was inch from mine. I could see the glints dancing in Donghae's eyes. It frightened and excited her at the same time.

 

"Don't you hear the bell rang?" Donghae said

 

"Bell rang?" I said. I automatically stood up and looked down,from the rooftop you can see students are rushing to get home. 'oh pabuya' I told myself. That's what I get from staring at him.

 

"Come" Donghae said and held my hand.

 

"Where?" I asked. Donghae stop and face me.

 

"In my private den" He said in a huskier tone. At first I didnt get what Donghae trying to say but..'oh my' didnt he trying to...ert he is.

 

"No way!! You per--" I said but cut off by his loud laugh

 

"Just kidding!" Donghae said still laughing.

 

"Its my Mom birthday,and She will be glad if I brought...brought new friends" Donghae said. I can feel the awkwardness when He say that.

 

"Realy? I don't have a gift." I said.

 

"Well,Lets buy some" Donghae said. I nodded. And Donghae held my hand still. There was a tingling sensation in my arm..

 

 

 

...

 


DONGHAE POV

 

We made our way through my house after we buy gift for my Mom.

 

"Omma I'm home!" I said when we enter our gate.

 

"Is this your house?" Yeon Young said.

 

I looked at her pretty face,amused.

 

"Ne !" I said.

 

"Oh Hae,You're here and .,you brought your girlfriend atlast" My mother said that made Yeon Young choked in air.

 

"Ne Omma,meet my ever dearest lovely girlfriend" I said.

 

"Whatttt? Are you out of your mind Donghae...you're su-.." Yeon Yound said but stopped..

 

"Oh Mrs. Lee,he's just joking to hell..we're just friends. He invite me to come because he said its your birthday" Yeon Young said.

 

"I like her Hae,she's cute..but honestly..what's your name again?" Mrs.Lee said.

 

"Cheoneun Kim Yeon Young imnida,nice to meet you Mrs.Lee" Yeon Young said.

 

"Nice name,well Yeon Young,honestly I rather believe that you are my son girlfriend rather that a friend..it was something new and different..and one more thing,call me Auntie Tiffany. Arasso? " Mrs.Lee said in a unison voice.

 

"Ne !" Yeon Young said.

 

And it started it all. We've been friends since then..And I fell inlove with her everyday..but She doesn't know.

 

 

END OF DONGHAE'S FLASHBACK